Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My stacy neighbor is playing frisbee with Chad in my shared yard

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I wish I could be that happy. To be young NT AND GL i can't imagine such luxary

But... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY PART OF THE YARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SUMMER IS HERE

Time to go full Clint Eastwood on Gran Torino bro

Destroy them.

Close your shades :feelsbadman:

But... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY PART OF THE YARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This I relate to so much. I similar event happened to me the other day. A very new family friend had the nerve to walk onto my estate unannounced because she was bored and my housemates are too soft on visitors, who I like to call intruders. I felt so powerless.

This is only the beginning. With summer around the corner, the suifuel will multiply by a million. Brace yourselves boyos, this is going to be a long ass summer of pain.

Fuck I just know they're getting ready for a fucking threeway while I FUCKING ROT

Meanwhile I had to constantly call for a cashier just to take my order. (All Foids Friday, I guess)

Just go out of your room, and ask if you could join them :y'all::soy::bluepill:

tell them to get the fuck off your yard, super soak them with orange juice tbh

Just casually walk there and ask the Chad to throw the frisbee at you, he will do it to impress stacy, when he does, throw it into the roof and run.

Start screaming at them.

Whenever I get VERY uncomfortable in social situations I'll just start screeching on the spot and people tend to move away from me.

Practice shooting with an airgun

Start screaming at them.

Whenever I get VERY uncomfortable in social situations I'll just start screeching on the spot and people tend to move away from me.
You need to be pretty low inhib to do this, though.

You need to be pretty low inhib to do this, though.

It worked all through highschool for me. Whenever I got very uncomfortable, I'd just screech/yell or something.
As I said it would only happen in VERY uncomfortable situations.

Start screaming at them.

LARP

Mogs my yard. Just shoot them tbh

Fuck one of the only outdoor activities I enjoy. Wish I could play that with a foid

richcel?, or am I misinterpreting this
Just some offbeat phrasing I decided to use lol. I like the sound of it. edit: actually half of my family is pretty well off. Not filthy rich but I am financially blessed. To the point that I don't need governmentbucks to maintain my NEET lifestyle.

Last edited:
I'd still join them. I kinda like frisbee and Its better than LDAR in front of a screen

I'd still join them. I kinda like frisbee and Its better than LDAR in front of a screen
So you would approach 3 strangers outside of their home and ask to play with them?

No fucking way.

Slap Stacy’s ass and introduce yourself.
Tell her that’s how you greet in your culture