Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My standards explained

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I am standardcel, and refuse femoids who are outside my standards, but my standards to be called strict, not high. Because high standards would mean just stacy-chaser, no different from femoids, who want chad only, and thats how haters want to portray every standardcel, as equivalent of picky chad-chaser femoids (what is majority of femalkind). And this kind of standards visually expressed looks something like this:
Standartainemano
Those are not my
My standards are strict, it means atraction to certain facial features, and females having them are not only stacies (and not all stacies having them, so I'd refuse stacie who outside my standards), but also beckies, and sometimes maybe even females who even below average, and just those ugly "femcels" right about being sexually worthless trash for me, but that no big problem for them, because many men with different standards would take them, and they can get dicked even by chad
My standards visualised look something more like thist:
Standartaimano

Last edited:
This is why you inkwell btw. 165 right swipes in 45,000 total swipes? You must be fkin kidding me. GTFO volcel dickhead.

This is why you inkwell btw. 165 right swipes in 45,000 total swipes? You must be fkin kidding me. GTFO volcel dickhead.
Sorry for being romantically atracted only to certain facial features and only for girls with them being able to feel sexual sympathy
+I swipe based not only on facial features, but also by their style, and posing, so many who facially look good for me, but uncultured whores, are going left

Sorry for being romantically atracted only to certain facial features and only for girls with them being able to feel sexual sympathy
+I swipe based not only on facial features, but also by their style, and posing, so many who facially look good for me, but uncultured whores, are going left

Iam sorry man, but youre the biggest volcel ive ever seen on any incel site ever.

Iam sorry man, but youre the biggest volcel ive ever seen on any incel site ever.
This cute, but she not matched me, hope she gets into hurricane and be blown to Caribean sea for drowning
Aleyks

What is the x-axis on your graph?

Hand drawn graphs :feelshaha:

@SergeantIncel

Is this an incel forum? That's what you had in your mind when you created this place ?

Last edited:
Based standards senpai

I guess that makes sense, but is still a pretty narrow range for someone who is incel.

When I will be featured in Truefemcels? PPleaaaaaseeee :reeeeee:

You could fake your age if you look young though. Ive tried and still didnt get any matches.
This dude looks 30 in 10 yr old pics

He just doesn't want to accept his reality that it's over.

Tbh

It was top kek for a while, but now im bored of his shtick

Iam not sure how long hes gonna cope before accepting the reality that young foids dont want 30+ non chads men.

Iam not sure how long hes gonna cope before accepting the reality that young foids dont want 30+ non chads men.
Honestly wish the mods would just put him out of his misery tbh

He'll never get what he wants without money. What he truly wants was never attainable in any time period of his life..

There's just a complete lack of maturity there and it becomes painfully obvious over the course of time.

Honestly wish the mods would just put him out of his misery tbh

He'll never get what he wants without money. What he truly wants was never attainable in any time period of his life..

There's just a complete lack of maturity there and it becomes painfully obvious over the course of time.

What would you rate him lookswise though? I ve heard rumors hes a good looking dude.

What would you rate him lookswise though? I ve heard rumors hes a good looking dude.
Today he is 2/10, if i look at old pics and estimate what he looks like now.

Was probably a 5/10 at best in his prime. Decent enough for sex as a young adult, too ugly for teen girls at a younger age. He probably thinks he was a chad for slaying drug addict/drunk foids in a dirtpoor town. The easiest kind of foid to pillage.

If he was born in a real city, he'd probably be a permavirgin tbh

jfl he has 17 slays,giga stacy standards and posting on incels.co:feelsseriously:

Today he is 2/10, if i look at old pics and estimate what he looks like now.

Was probably a 5/10 at best in his prime. Decent enough for sex as a young adult, too ugly for teen girls at a younger age. He probably thinks he was a chad for slaying drug addict/drunk foids in a dirtpoor town. The easiest kind of foid to pillage.

If he was born in a real city, he'd probably be a permavirgin tbh

Damn.
jfl he has 17 slays,giga stacy standards and posting on incels.co:feelsseriously:

17? (>_<)

This dude looks 30 in 10 yr old pics

He just doesn't want to accept his reality that it's over.
napoleon is incel as fuck nowadays. his standards mean nothing unless he wants to betacuxx

yeah this site is a joke and these guys are playing into the stereotype that incels just want hot stacies.

That sucks for genuine incels though.

That sucks for genuine incels though.
Which is why he should be permed.

He cant relate to an incel who's never felt affection because he know what it feels like, even if it was from some drunk roastie that got passed around like a joint.

Which is why he should be permed.

He cant relate to an incel who's never felt affection because he know what it feels like, even if it was from some drunk roastie that got passed around like a joint.

lol this is turning into a roast. Would OP like to clarify on whether hes fucked bitches or not?

Is that him? Doesnt look like his typical broken style of english though. Oh wait on second thought it kind of does seem like him. JFL.
Who else talks about fucking mgtow in this forum?

References mgtow as a "culture" because he thinks their men of culture :feelskek:

Napoleon hasn't even broken any rules. Being a volcel or a non-incel on incels.co isnt against the rules

Napoleon hasn't even broken any rules. Being a volcel or a non-incel on incels.co isnt against the rules

Lets just call it fakecels.co then. Would be more fitting. And while we're at it, lets also let foids in. After all, some of these dudes are no different from femcels with their "boohoo, i havent been laid since 2015" type rants.

Just another oldcel who got laid like crazy during his prime and then "turned" MGTOW (read: erased from the dating market due to the agepill and Tinder but refuses to accept his reality).

Just another oldcel who got laid like crazy during his prime and then "turned" MGTOW (read: erased from the dating market due to the agepill and Tinder but refuses to accept his reality).
What reality. Femoids are animals who want chad. I'm not chad. It's over. Unless miracle happens. And no need normies (by cultural meaning) in this place, spewing normie shit about betabuxxing