Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My state is going to re open schools this Autumn.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm not ready to go back. I hope the Spider-Man thing I like ends early enough so I can kill myself before it starts.

My country opens schools in August, what is the reason and why?
About dying I’m probably gonna die in 2020 ,Not gonna live until 2021 , this is my last year

I hope the Spider-Man thing I like ends early enough so I can kill myself before it starts.
jfl

my school will not be reopening in-person classes until february at the earliest

My uni is opening but all the classes are online so there no point in actually going

I'm not ready to go back. I hope the Spider-Man thing I like ends early enough so I can kill myself before it starts.
Why bother going to school if you are planning to kys?

Why bother going to school if you are planning to kys?
I'm saying I hope the thing I like ends before it starts. It's the only thing I've enjoyed in years so I want to see it end.

I'm saying I hope the thing I like ends before it starts. It's the only thing I've enjoyed in years so I want to see it end.
High school?