Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My stink hoodie

P

Panda

Banned
-
Not sure if im the only one who does this. 

I own a cheap black hoodie that doesn't fit me and I wear it every single day but only indoors. Never in public. I call it the sink hoodie. Cause it accumulats dirt, food, you name it... i wash it once every few months. Its vile. 

Its like a comfort item. When im wearing the stink hoodie it means im relaxing and nobody will bother me. 

I own nice hoodies but when i wear them my anxiety raises. I think its symbolic. Like i push people away on purpose so i can't get rejected. Lol.

Your such a strange little guy. At least u don’t cope with food as a comfort item.

i have dildos as comfort item, a lot of them, they are positioned at the nighstand near bed and i usually talk to them before goin to sleep

lol i have a favourite jacket i love to wear but with that and my shitty facial hair i look like a homeless person.

True rotter starter pack. I do that too but not for months lmao.. I have few clothes that I wear at home for weeks then wash lelel

I have a pair of Panama pants and fuzzy socks I wear every day and only wash every few months.
But my hygiene doesn't suck like yours apparently does so they never smell and never get food and Shit on them. That's gross

I use tracksuit pants with a lot of tears and my beloved blue hoodie as my rotting outfit, I think I didn't wash it for at least 3 months

dr-problematic said:
i have dildos as comfort item, a lot of them, they are positioned at the nighstand near bed and i usually talk to them before goin to sleep

m4MrceI.gif

dr-problematic said:

How does it feel to be dickmogged by them on a daily basis? Reminding you that their cousins have fucked more pussy than you've ever even dreamed of?

dr-problematic said:

lmao!

dr-problematic said:

Very... Nice...

Kek same but mines white,or atleast when I bought it now it's grey.

LOL. I do this, except I do it with a jacket.