Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My stuttering is getting worse and worse

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
the past 2 years Ive gone downhill mentally and physically.
lately i noticed i can't talk to anyone without stuttering atleast once in a sentence.
everybody thinks im retarded because of that and are making fun of me.
ive always been known to have communication disorders but lately it has gotten to a point where i can't communicate with anybody, not even my parents.
soon ill just become mute and maybe then ill be able to finally end it :feelsrope:

I heard psychedelics might help. Maybe you should look into that.

If chad stuttered, women wouldn't even notice

That stinks. My heightcel (he might have had sex before) uncle is educated yet st-t-t-t-tutt-tutt-tutt-ers often.

i find myself always stumbling on words when im forced to talk in public

I just stutter without a reason, like my brain keeps telling me not to speak but words come out

R u Jewish o.0

I don't stutter but forget words a lot.

Stuttering as an adult is basically knowing you will be humiliated every time you speak. It's best to larp as a mute at that point.

I'm a stuttercell as well.

I've had a stutter all my life. I just think my brain is slow.

I've always stuttered :feelsrope:

Brutal , can’t relate

I also stutter occasionally but not as much since my mom sent me to a lesson to stop my stuttering when I was little. ( It used to be much worse )
My cousin didn't go to those lessons and his stuttering is much worse than mine.

Even if they did, they'd think it's cute. ( related to chad stuttering )

yea , its chads playingfield after all , look good or litteraly die , the inbetweens are delusional betabux

lately i noticed i can't talk to anyone without stuttering atleast once in a sentence.
ive always been known to have communication disorders but lately it has gotten to a point where i can't communicate with anybody, not even my parents.
soon ill just become mute and maybe then ill be able to finally end it :feelsrope:

Know the feeling, you can speak and construct elebaroate sentences in your mind but as soon as another human whom you are unfamiliar with is involved your entire thought process collapses.

Hope you get bettER soon bro

I would look hormone imbalances.

Man, not the same but I am forgetting my native language and can barely read it.

Social rejection causes anxiety which in turn leads to sturtering