[LDAR] My Summer so far

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

にぱー
14d 19h 59m
i wake up around 11am and get on OSRS for 8-9 hours until it feels physically tiring to be on it, during that time i also lurk on .co while doing something afk or just taking a break, after that i take a power nap and when i wake up i either get on OSRS again or watch anime until i feel tired enough to sleep which is around 2 or 3am, then just repeat everything

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

From The Deepest, Darkest, Ominous Blackpill Pit
15d 23h 25m
Sounds pretty fun ngl.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★★★
47d 10h 19m
Based but a trucel sleeps at around 4-5 am. You've got some work ahead of you.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
34d 1h 4m
i wake up around 11am and get on OSRS for 8-9 hours until it feels physically tiring to be on it, during that time i also lurk on .co while doing something afk or just taking a break, after that i take a power nap and when i wake up i either get on OSRS again or watch anime until i feel tired enough to sleep which is around 2 or 3am, then just repeat everything
Sounds like my life for the past few years, but replace the gaming with watching movies or television shows or going outside.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
★★★
9d 17h 56m
Mogs my summer to self harm.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
71d 23h 8m
I see you have taken Ritalincel’s advice

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

にぱー
14d 19h 59m
Sounds like my life for the past few years, but replace the gaming with watching movies or television shows or going outside.
i just accepted this as peak of my life, it cant ever be better than this and its just going to get worse with going back to studymaxxing and wageslaving after that so might as well enjoy it while it lasts
Mogs my summer to self harm.
elab, wagecucking or?
I see you have taken Ritalincel’s advice
i have seen a thread mentioning that word but i read it in low attention mode, gonna look it up but its some medicine i think

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
34d 1h 4m
i just accepted this as peak of my life, it cant ever be better than this and its just going to get worse with going back to studymaxxing and wageslaving after that so might as well enjoy it while it lasts

elab, wagecucking or?

i have seen a thread mentioning that word but i read it in low attention mode, gonna look it up but its some medicine i think
Some days will just be like this, buddy. Just don't fade into depression.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
157d 20h 35m
Last summer of my youth and i didn’t do shit

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Banned
-
26d 11h 6m
Basically rotting as well. Brutal dude

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★
7d 14h 42m
Mod Jed and Mod Infinity were Chads