Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My Summer so far

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
i wake up around 11am and get on OSRS for 8-9 hours until it feels physically tiring to be on it, during that time i also lurk on .co while doing something afk or just taking a break, after that i take a power nap and when i wake up i either get on OSRS again or watch anime until i feel tired enough to sleep which is around 2 or 3am, then just repeat everything

Sounds pretty fun ngl.

Based but a trucel sleeps at around 4-5 am. You've got some work ahead of you.

i wake up around 11am and get on OSRS for 8-9 hours until it feels physically tiring to be on it, during that time i also lurk on .co while doing something afk or just taking a break, after that i take a power nap and when i wake up i either get on OSRS again or watch anime until i feel tired enough to sleep which is around 2 or 3am, then just repeat everything
Sounds like my life for the past few years, but replace the gaming with watching movies or television shows or going outside.

Mogs my summer to self harm.

I see you have taken Ritalincel’s advice

Sounds like my life for the past few years, but replace the gaming with watching movies or television shows or going outside.
i just accepted this as peak of my life, it cant ever be better than this and its just going to get worse with going back to studymaxxing and wageslaving after that so might as well enjoy it while it lasts
Mogs my summer to self harm.
elab, wagecucking or?
I see you have taken Ritalincel’s advice
i have seen a thread mentioning that word but i read it in low attention mode, gonna look it up but its some medicine i think

i just accepted this as peak of my life, it cant ever be better than this and its just going to get worse with going back to studymaxxing and wageslaving after that so might as well enjoy it while it lasts

elab, wagecucking or?

i have seen a thread mentioning that word but i read it in low attention mode, gonna look it up but its some medicine i think
Some days will just be like this, buddy. Just don't fade into depression.

Last summer of my youth and i didn’t do shit

Basically rotting as well. Brutal dude

Mod Jed and Mod Infinity were Chads