Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My takeaways from how Female Dating Strategy sees race

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

1. If you are pure-blooded NEVER, EVER, TALK ABOUT RACE, especially compliments.
2. If you are mixed, you can get away with talking about race, just because you have the "it" factor
3. White people, given the volume of dating opportunities in comparison to other races, still frequently still shoot themselves in the foot as "race fetishists"
4. Curries and rices are all fucked, because we are stereotyped as being more racist than whites.
6. They can't see that they themselves obsess over race. It sounds like they fetishize mixed men. Gigachads like Momoa, or the Rock.

Last edited:
So I have an "it" factor while looking like something that would be called an it. And I don't mean the killer clown.

look at this poor foid getting attention and compliments, boo hoo

meanwhile she sure took her time complaining about people being insensitive about her race, but she forgot to mention her racial preference (considering this is a sub about dating). why did she neglect mentioning her preference for pure-bred white chads?

look at this poor foid getting attention and compliments, boo hoo

meanwhile she sure took her time complaining about people being insensitive about her race, but she forgot to mention her racial preference (considering this is a sub about dating). why did she neglect mentioning her preference for pure-bred white chads?

I've heard female locker talk. They fetishize race WAAAAAY more than men.

Meanwhile asian passing hapas in the west are on suicide watch

Meanwhile asian passing hapas in the west are on suicide watch

Constant suicide and watch
images

Imagine complaining about compliments JFL

HAHAHAA, you broke rule1 & 4, even on the internet

People are complimenting her and she is pissed about that, while guy is told he looks Jihadist straight out of Chechnya.

Women are racist, end of discussion.

Why do they hate compliments which they have no control over when they choose men solely on factors they have no control over?