Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My teacher named her twin sons after two Tyrones she fucked in college

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
One of my teachers always likes to bring up her twin sons. The first time she said their names, I was shocked because their names sound black, and I didn't expect her to have biracial kids for some reason. But then I found out they're not biracial when a low inhib black girl in my class asked "uhhh are your sons black or something?" and my teacher said no. I wondered for months "why on earth would a white woman give her white kids those names?!?!". Well I think I finally found the answer. I was bored last night and decided to look her up on facebook. I found her profile and looked through it. I noticed that two black guys with the same names as her sons have liked and commented on lots of her posts. I went to their profiles and saw that they have the same college she went to listed on their pages so I assume they went to college together about 15 years ago. But the most important detail in all of this is the fact that they are TYRONES!! She also likes and comments on lots of their posts, and often uses flirty emojis like the wink face or tongue sticking out face. I am entirely convinced that she fucked them many years ago and still can't stop thinking about it and felt the need to name her kids after them just to immortalize her experience.

“Her” husband is probably in a casket right now jfl

Holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting roastie

Her husband doesn't seem to have facebook. If only he knew what she was up to...

Signs of an ugly male tbh
He probably is. My teacher is only 38 but she hit the wall HARDDD. She looks more like 48. She has really bad wrinkles and age spots all over her chest. Her sons are young (under 5). So she probably got married after she hit the wall. Her husband is probably an ugly beta buxx.

JFL. So typical.

It's strangely fitting that she's allowed to influence the next generation.

Last edited:
Damn you're awesome. That's the kind of detective work I like right there. Halfway through I was wondering that there's no way she would have told you the story of why the kids have those names.
Such a shame though as I would've liked to know how her face might look if you told her your findings, but that can be a death sentence for you.

Damn you're awesome. That's the kind of detective work I like right there. Halfway through I was wondering that there's no way she would have told you the story of why the kids have those names.
Such a shame though as I would've liked to know how her face might look if you told her your findings, but that can be a death sentence for you.
OP should save his evidence and inform the children once they're old enough to know.

Imagine having a nigger name because your mothers is a whore.

The shame of this whore and her cuck husband. What the fuck is this world!?:worryfeels:

I read a similar story somewhere else

She likes bbc

At least my mom is not a thot.

One of my teachers always likes to bring up her twin sons. The first time she said their names, I was shocked because their names sound black, and I didn't expect her to have biracial kids for some reason. But then I found out they're not biracial when a low inhib black girl in my class asked "uhhh are your sons black or something?" and my teacher said no. I wondered for months "why on earth would a white woman give her white kids those names?!?!". Well I think I finally found the answer. I was bored last night and decided to look her up on facebook. I found her profile and looked through it. I noticed that two black guys with the same names as her sons have liked and commented on lots of her posts. I went to their profiles and saw that they have the same college she went to listed on their pages so I assume they went to college together about 15 years ago. But the most important detail in all of this is the fact that they are TYRONES!! She also likes and comments on lots of their posts, and often uses flirty emojis like the wink face or tongue sticking out face. I am entirely convinced that she fucked them many years ago and still can't stop thinking about it and felt the need to name her kids after them just to immortalize her experience.

Private message me her facebook. She's probably still fucking these guys.

I read a similar story somewhere else

I read something a little bit similar on reddit.

call her out on it in class
Bring printed screenshots with you
Also show it to her husband
And record it so you can show us

BBC power too strong

Holy shit that is brutal. Being named after your mother’s fuckbuddies has to be the most cucked thing ever.

Typical white foid, has a white 5/10 normie husband betabuxxing her while she fucks tyrones on the side

lmao foids have no moral. No sense of humanity or dignity

Imagine how much of a slap in the face it would be for those kids if they grow up as truecels and find this out

Imagine having a nigger name because your mothers is a whore.
That's some off the charts level of cuckoldry right here, you're basically born a cuck. Brutal namepill

Her husband is a cuck

Cucked. Imagine what the kids will go through when they discover that their mother is a whore

Cool story but where are the screenshots of them commenting on her stuff?
where are the photos of all of those people?
STOP MAKING UP STORIES WITHOUT PROOF :reeeeee:

You should screenshot and detail all this and spread it around school far and wide, and to her husband.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised, a lot of teachers probably married their husband out of betabux at best. This is why you see a lot more teachers sleeping with their students these days. No doubt a lot of them have the hots for their chadlite-chad tier students :feelsrope: especially since they're usually at the age where they have kids, probably lose sleep at home, no time for sex and pregnancy hormones.

LMAO holy shit. Whoever her husband is, he's getting cucked HARD. Guaranteed those two Tyrones are her fuck buddies. If she's a bitch though, I would expose her to her husband if I were you.

I'm not surprised, a lot of teachers probably married their husband out of betabux at best. This is why you see a lot more teachers sleeping with their students these days. No doubt a lot of them have the hots for their chadlite-chad tier students :feelsrope: especially since they're usually at the age where they have kids, probably lose sleep at home, no time for sex and pregnancy hormones.
LMAO holy shit. Whoever her husband is, he's getting cucked HARD. Guaranteed those two Tyrones are her fuck buddies. If she's a bitch though, I would expose her to her husband if I were you.

Disgusting roastie, she must be even fking them and obviously her husband is a cuck. Sometimes I wonder do roasties think through their vaginas?
They certainly do.

They never forget that powerful semen shot through their ears.
Don't forget² she is supposed to give you an... education.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back