Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My teacher tried to teach me about the blackpill when I was younger

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I just remembered while seeing some things for my statistics class and was seeing the Pareto's law I was thinking:

":feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, and people think the blackpill are not being taught at college...wait, someone tried to teach me that before :giga::giga::feelswow:"

And I remembered my math teacher from highschool saying that the universe has it own mathematical rules, and is not just about physical world, but also as the behaviour of people and animals, and he said "One of them is the pareto's law wich states that, for 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes, and this goes from economy, physics, sociology and even biology, for exmaple mating selection."

I was :giga::giga:, almost 10 years ago and that nigga already knew what was going on, I liked that professor and I like him even more now.

based professorcel .
Visit him at his private home and personally invite him here tbh

all my teachers are bluepilled motherfuckers you're lucky you had a decent one

I just remembered while seeing some things for my statistics class and was seeing the Pareto's law I was thinking:

":feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, and people think the blackpill are not being taught at college...wait, someone tried to teach me that before :giga::giga::feelswow:"

And I remembered my math teacher from highschool saying that the universe has it own mathematical rules, and is not just about physical world, but also as the behaviour of people and animals, and he said "One of them is the pareto's law wich states that, for 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes, and this goes from economy, physics, sociology and even biology, for exmaple mating selection."

I was :giga::giga:, almost 10 years ago and that nigga already knew what was going on, I liked that professor and I like him even more now.
BURAKKU PIRRU PROFESSORA

you do get those every once in a while, old divorced guy and the like

What did he look like? Was he unattractive? Was he single?

My teachers would always sigh and tell me how everything only gets worse

that teacher was blackpilled.

Sad shit to see OP banned, first time since i joined if my memory serves my right