Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My teeth are fucked up, this fucks up my jaw

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I have to keep it hidden under my thick sand nigger beard. It's over for teethcels, if I was white I would have had enough money for braces. :feelsrope:

mogs me by being able to grow any facial hair at all

just find new teeth in zabbaleen bro!

I had some fucked up teeth when I first started growing adult teeth, thank god in the UK you can get braces for free.

no i laugh because it's true, dude. middeclass/rich kid white chads get anything.
Exactly, this part of the racepill isn't discussed enough.

Nah bro your jaw fucks up your teeth. Chad never got braces or teeth treatmemt, he always had well developed jaws due to natural mewing tongue posure.

this part of the racepill isn't discussed enough.
because 70% of the forum is white tallfags/average heights who think eye area is the only thing that matters. jfl at being unattractive on incels.co

Nah bro your jaw fucks up your teeth. Chad never got braces or teeth treatmemt, he always had well developed jaws due to natural mewing tongue posure.
In truth, it's both that are fucked up.

Keep the beard

I had braces tbh but my front teeth are huge

Why do you keep thinking being white would solve all your problems lol
White people are far more likely to be middle/upper class and come from money, this is one thing being white would solve.

Braces aren't that expensive.

I have to keep it hidden under my thick sand nigger beard. It's over for teethcels, if I was white I would have had enough money for braces. :feelsrope:
Are you a poorcel? I sorta thought that sandniggers In burgerland had money.

Embrace your inner Zabbaleen, recycle all your garbage and scrounge enough money to bracemaxx.

Embrace your inner Zabbaleen, recycle all your garbage and scrounge enough money to bracemaxx.
I'm already 24, will be too late if I were to get them now.

White people are far more likely to be middle/upper class and come from money, this is one thing being white would solve.
Unless of course you are a lowerclass white with no extra money you seem to assume they have.

The sandnigger pill strikes again.

I have hole in my teeth

My teeth were nicely straightened up by braces (which were very painful and had to wear for 3 years), but a year later 4 wisdom teeth started growing in the back and messed everything up again, teeth became crooked and crowded just like before. Years of hard work, gone.