Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My theory on Jeffery Epstein's death

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I think it's 1 of 2 possibilities

- the elites told him to take his secrets to the grave with him, or they'd hurt his family
or
- when he was taken off suicide watch, the elites sent in a killer.

Interesting times we're living in.

i have one and only theory: zionists

I don't think its ridiculous to think he could have killed himself. I think of it this way: he was a multi millionare if not billionaire who lived in a luxurious 70 mill. NYC apartment and spent the rest of his time on a sex island. Now he's locked up 23 hours a day, fellow inmates want to kill him because of the crimes hes charged with, and the entire mainstream media has destroyed his reputation etc. Thats a huge lifestyle change.

So TBH it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to kill himself. Many less known killers or rapists kill themselves to avoid what awaits them. On top of that, jails in the US are full of incompetent people being paid minimum wage.

That being said, its obviously suspicious. He was spending 12 hours a day with his lawyer, if you're going to kill yourself why sped time on a legal defense? he could just be trying to escape his cell for as long possible I guess.

I don't imagine him to be the kind of person to actually give a shit about his family tbh
However, he had a huge agenda regarding transhumanism and eugenics. Maybe he has grand plans in motion that he doesn't want to be disrupted.
I don't think its ridiculous to think he could have killed himself. I think of it this way: he was a multi millionare if not billionaire who lived in a luxurious 70 mill. NYC apartment and spent the rest of his time on a sex island. Now he's locked up 23 hours a day, fellow inmates want to kill him because of the crimes hes charged with, and the entire mainstream media has destroyed his reputation etc. Thats a huge lifestyle change.

So TBH it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to kill himself. Many less known killers or rapists kill themselves to avoid what awaits them. On top of that, jails in the US are full of incompetent people being paid minimum wage.

That being said, its obviously suspicious. He was spending 12 hours a day with his lawyer, if you're going to kill yourself why sped time on a legal defense? he could just be trying to escape his cell for as long possible I guess.
True, it's over for him. However, he knows a TON of insider info regarding the elite. He's the first one who'd sell the rest of them out. And good point about the legal team too.

However, he had a huge agenda regarding transhumanism and eugenics. Maybe he has grand plans in motion that he doesn't want to be disrupted.

True, it's over for him. However, he knows a TON of insider info regarding the elite. He's the first one who'd sell the rest of them out. And good point about the legal team too.

This was just reported: https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/screa...om-jeffrey-epsteins-cell-the-morning-he-died/

You wouldn't scream if you are hanging yourself. You are choking yourself therefore closing up your airways, doesn't make sense.

the clintons killed him

Why would he give a shit about his family? At this point he was just hoping the elites would be convinced that he wouldn't say a word but he knew the inevitable would happen. They killed him.

Epstein’s death was on 4chan before it became public.

It's like a movie. I know there are rich and powerful elites, and I know they can do whatever the hell they want, but to see everything play out like it has is unreal.

Bush, on the advice of Barr, pardoned six administration officials who had been found guilty on charges relating to the Iran–Contra affair. Because of Barr's unwillingness to appoint an independent counsel to look into a second scandal known as Iraqgate, New York Times writer William Safire began to refer to Barr as "Coverup-General Barr." Barr pushed for rendition, mass incarceration and launched a surveillance program to gather records of innocent Americans' international phone calls. The program provided a blueprint for far broader phone-data surveillance the government launched after 9/11.

i killed him with my bare hands

At this point he was just hoping the elites would be convinced that he wouldn't say a word but he knew the inevitable would happen. They killed him.
Right
Epstein’s death was on 4chan before it became public.
Damn
It's like a movie. I know there are rich and powerful elites, and I know they can do whatever the hell they want, but to see everything play out like it has is unreal.
I know right?

He had far too much dirt on people to be left alive so they took the first opportunity they had to get rid of him