Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My theory on lesbianism and feminism.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
(It’s kind of all over the place. Not meant to be an essay; I copy pasted what I wrote offhand in a group chat with some homies.)

Possible lesbian formula:

1: Ugly: can’t get chad, sexually unsatisfied, never experienced submission to a larger-than-life dominant man

2: High standards: only wants gigachad because she is aware of his existence. No other man can match up, doesn’t want anything less than the best she’s aware of. It would be settling but she doesn’t see it as settling. finds herself not attracted at all, so thinks she’s not attracted to men period, except for the exceptional men.. Keenly receptive to mogging. Also prob damaged from being ugly in high school. Had a bad time immediately after being thrust into the sexual market/adult social hierarchy as a low value female.. did not recover.

3: Low self awareness: doesn’t realize that her disgust of 99% of men doesn’t mean she hates men with very very few exceptions/flukes, just means she’s a normal, healthy eugenicist

I dont have any personal experience with lesbians, but I seriously doubt that if you were to put one (any girl really) in a room with a gigachad, that she wouldn’t get wet, submit, and love every second of it. “You know even though I’m a lesbian, I weirdly liked it teehee I’m quirky I had these feelings I can’t explain and I felt so safe” .. shit like that. MAYBE some robust high T lesbians wouldn’t like that.. like the masculine one in a dyke relationship..

And girls turning dyke faster and with less resistance than guys “turning” gay or coming to the conclusion that they’re gay could just be female to female dynamics being unlike male to male dynamics. Foids are ok in close proximity with eachother, sharing a mate and shit.. men in proximity with eachother are sexual competition and will kill eachother for eggs.

The default life strategy for women is to trade their looks for the best deal they can get. Whether this be through prosecution, marriage, onlyfans, dating, even applying to jobs while wearing makeup, getting promotions by being hot/putting out, etc... so the Formula for a feminist is just be ugly and unable to leverage your eggs to make it through life comfortably. Be unable to exercise the default strategy for a women because you have very little value to trade and hence can not trade it for a good enough deal.. Be unsettled by this and imagine a world with an alternate source of value for women, one in which you could be considered high value (mandatory that this value metric be malleable. Personality, career, education, sense of humor, emotional strength, etc)... And then campaign and screech for society to recognize some other, malleable, source of value for women, in which, conveniently, you would have value and power in the eyes of society and most importantly your own eyes. “Women are more than their looks” - says the ugly girl.. “men are more than their height” - says the manlet. Same principle as trannies thinking their problems will go away, they will get to live in a new world with a new, more enlightened metric of value, and they will accept themselves but only after everyone else accepts, validates, and entertains their delusions. It is expecting the non malleable to adapt to the malleable. That is not how adaptation occurs. Adaptation takes the path of least resistance.

It’s really a defensive reaction to learning an uncomfortable truth about personal value, it being non malleable, and the unequal nature of people’s value. The world being generally cruel and unlike what Disney said it would be. So the world must change and there is nobility in being on the front lines. And like kaczynski said, it’s an outlet for hostility and satisfies the need for power.

The ugly feminist will stop being a feminist if she becomes hot. She won’t believe any of it anymore and won’t care about women’s progress or w/e the fuck unless doing so conspicuously confers social status to her. Feminists don’t want to be feminists, they just want to be hot. Feminism/striving for an alternate source of value is the next best option for curing their low self esteem.

The manlet will stop saying “height doesn’t matter” if he gets taller, unless for the same reason the now hot former feminist still preaches feminism. And like the feminist, the manlet doesn’t really want height acceptance, he just wants to be tall. Advocating manlet acceptance/bluepill ideology is the next best thing for his self esteem/life outcome/sexual success.

I don’t have an explanation for hot feminists. Strictly status seeking/herd mentality/tribe acceptance, or seeking high value in both metrics, both in looks, and in malleable metrics. or the handicap principle is applied. “Teehee I’m a feminist that just so happens to be hot, And I think girls shouldn’t be judged on their looks, even though I’m judged positively on my looks.. I dont put effort into my looks (because I don’t have to) and I’m still hotter than you.. im more than just my looks, I’m beauty AND brains”. Still, I’d imagine a girl with conservative friends would assimilate their beliefs and attitudes pretty quickly. Bitches are like water.

Every fake aspect of a removed-from-reality worldview is either a convenient lie or a supporting lie to back up some other convenient lie. Most people are professional copers.

Last edited:
The same theory could be applied to us,and this community.
Would you still hold the same values and opinions if you suddenly obtained high status?Would you be the same person that you are now as a low status male or will you forget everything you believed in?
Isnt this site also "an oultet for hostility"?

Would you still hold the same values and opinions if you suddenly obtained high status?Would you be the same person that you are now as a low status male or will you forget everything you believed in?
Being incel has made it necessary for me to become blackpilled. I would still remain blackpilled. (I have blackpilled chad friends).. I don’t advocate for baldness acceptance or manlet acceptance because i know it’s coping bullshit that will never happen. I know that what I really want is hair/to be goodlooking.

but I probably wouldn’t care for hypothesizing about the source of certain social phenomenon. I’d be busy having relationships and experiences and living my life.

High IQ thread, bookmarked.
Spot on. If any of us looked better, we wouldn't be here & we wouldn't give a shit about the problems being ugly cause.

but I probably wouldn’t care for hypothesizing about the source of certain social phenomenon. I’d be busy having relationships and experiences and living my life.
I think the same holds true for most feminists
most of them are 3/10 and under

I think the same holds true for most feminists
most of them are 3/10 and under
We don’t delude ourselves into thinking men are more than looks and money . We might say that men SHOULD be more than that, but we don’t beleive that what should be the case actually IS the case And no campaign will change that. We want high value within the current system and we don’t cope around that fact. Hence our universal depression

Last edited:
High IQ.

The theory is very plausible and does make a lot of sense.

We don’t delude ourselves into thinking men are more than looks and money . We might say that men SHOULD be more than that, but we don’t beleive that what should be the case actually IS the case And no campaign will change that. We want high value within the current system and we don’t cope around that fact. Hence our universal depression
Women are more emotional than men so its easier for them to delude themselves and make other people support them.

Are those animal strictly homosexual? Not bisexual?
"Simon LeVay stated that "[a]lthough homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities"

from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

seems to be most animal activities are bisexual and not exclusevily homosexual.

in wiki it also says that

"Various forms of this are found in every major geographic region and every major animal group. "

so pretty much all animal groups have at least bisexual behaviour, so it seems to be naturally occuring to be attracted to the same sex is my conclusion and it is not some social construct or product of traumatic experiences
because most animals are not so complex as to have psychological issues with their brains.

there is also homosexual behaviour in insects, so it cant be a all a product of rejection or trauma.

at least some of this homosexual behaviour seems genuine

"Simon LeVay stated that "[a]lthough homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities"

from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

seems to be most animal activities are bisexual and not exclusevily homosexual.

in wiki it also says that

"Various forms of this are found in every major geographic region and every major animal group. "

so pretty much all animal groups have at least bisexual behaviour, so it seems to be naturally occuring to be attracted to the same sex is my conclusion and it is not some social construct or product of traumatic experiences
because most animals are not so complex as to have psychological issues with their brains.

there is also homosexual behaviour in insects, so it cant be a all a product of rejection or trauma.

at least some of this homosexual behaviour seems genuine
I am not claiming that my OP explains all homosexuality. Just some or maybe most of female homosexuality. I don’t know where male homosexuality comes from, probably genetic to some degree. And I don’t know where tomboy-turned-masculine-lesbians come from.

also, in humans,there are straight up homosexuals who are not bisexual. There doesn’t seem to be such a thing as an animal whose dick goes limp at the sight of a vagina. I know there’s homosexuality in bonobos but they just fuck for fun. But when it comes time to procreate, the males fuck females.

Last edited:
I am not claiming that my OP explains all homosexuality. Just some or maybe most of female homosexuality. I don’t know where male homosexuality comes from, probably genetic to some degree. And I don’t know where tomboy-turned-masculine-lesbians come from.

also, in humans,there are straight up homosexuals who are not bisexual. There doesn’t seem to be such a thing as an animal whose dick goes limp at the sight of a vagina. I know there’s homosexuality in bonobos but they just fuck for fun. But when it comes time to procreate, the males fuck females.
i was talking in general terms about homosexuality

you certainly have a point when it comes to strictly human homosexuality,
it seems human relationships are much more complex and can be a product of past experiences, unresolved trauma or simply dellusion, lying to yourself because you read that being homo is cool now, i totally agree this happens alot, might even be the majority of homosexuals

but i also read that all relationships you seek is unresolved trauma that your unconsious wishes to bring to the front so you deal with it.
for example, you maybe have issues with your mother so your current ideal woman is some caring nurse with big tits because you lacked that normal motherly affection stuff

since humans rarely fuck only for procreation (almost never) these kinds of dynamics have psychological reasons, your brain training to rationalize your desire for fucking a vagina, makes you think you need a loving anime waifu although it serves no purpose for procreation you only want it because something is lacking in your life that you want to fill with a romantic partner.

its your brain tricking you making up a reason so you can play with boobs or whatever

You made your first mistake when you compared women to men

How do you define feminism OP? 95% of females in the west are feminist in a sense that they agree that they should be able to hold property, vote, choose their own mates, and have their own financial power. This includes literal supermodels. Feminism can best be understood as a eugenics platform and not a political movement. The reason why hot feminists exist is because feminism allows them to control and use their own sexuality for their own aims (fucking chad and obtain beta orbiters). Its purely self interest.

On the topic of lesbianism, I can tell you many "lesbians" are really only lesbian in so far as gigachad isn't around like you said. I personally know many lesbians that go bisexual at the sight of a sufficiently high SMV male.

How do you define feminism OP? 95% of females in the west are feminist in a sense that they agree that they should be able to hold property, vote, choose their own mates, and have their own financial power. This includes literal supermodels. Feminism can best be understood as a eugenics platform and not a political movement. The reason why hot feminists exist is because feminism allows them to control and use their own sexuality for their own aims (fucking chad and obtain beta orbiters). Its purely self interest.

On the topic of lesbianism, I can tell you many "lesbians" are really only lesbian in so far as gigachad isn't around like you said. I personally know many lesbians that go bisexual at the sight of a sufficiently high SMV male.
It’s an ugly girl trait to adopt a sexual strategy like the one you described. Non beautification sexual strategy = ugly girl trait.

women who want to be indepdent only want it out of necessity. They don’t have prospects of depending on a man long term. Otherwise Why would they seek power outside their natural realm? Besides, I’m talking more about the radical man-hating feminists who take their feminism seriously.

I agree with the eugenics platform approach you take on feminism, but I don’t think women are rationally calculating the sexual benefits of feminism, like being able to choose their own mates, no longer being beholden to/dependent on men for resources, means they can marry for what they call love, instead of Having to sell their holes to someone they don’t like. This could just be a consequence of feminism, or the smart ones realizing that if men have control over resources, then they have control over women. I bet it’s scary for an ugly girl to have no money and her survival/quality of life to depend on her attracting a man with money. What if she doesn’t succeed? If a foid isn’t married by like 30, it’s pretty much game over. The hot feminists certainly aren’t calculating it this way

Last edited:
there is a long list of animals in the wild displaying homosexual behaviour and acts

so it cant be exclusive to the human condition or upbringing, it is something naturally occuring
Hard to assume that, cuz' homosexual behaviour =/= homossexual per se. Dog's can engage in homossexual behaviour, but they also can engage in bestiality. They can even try to fuck your leg or a stone if too horny so idk.

Not to mention that there's just so many animal species out there which we haven't observed such behaviour yet. Fact is, female homossexuality seems to be way less prone to occur than male homossexuality.

Hard to assume that, cuz' homosexual behaviour =/= homossexual per se. Dog's can engage in homossexual behaviour, but they also can engage in bestiality. They can even try to fuck your leg or a stone if too horny so idk.

Not to mention that there's just so many animal species out there which we haven't observed such behaviour yet. Fact is, female homossexuality seems to be way less prone to occur than male homossexuality.
yes thats true, i read further into it and female homosexuality is often tied to gaining some ressource or attracting male partners, or protecting the young or some other reason other then pure lust.

male sexuality is far stronger throughout the animal kingdom it seems, so much so that they even fuck males who look slightly feminine to sate their sexual urges