Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My therapist says I should put myself out there and not just talk to people online

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
She just called as we cancelled the appointment due to the coronavirus. JFL.

jfl shouldn’t of chosen a foid therapist

Just go get infected by covid!!(but don't get near me I don't want to contract it teehee)

Just go get infected by covid!!(but don't get near me I don't want to contract it teehee)
no i mean she's saying to put myself out there when this is over obviously. we cant legally leave our houses unless it's to buy groceries, go to the pharmacy etc in my country

I also go to a therapist foid and it's a waste of time tbh. All holes are retards but i need to go to appease my mother

no i mean she's saying to put myself out there when this is over obviously. we cant legally leave our houses unless it's to buy groceries, go to the pharmacy etc in my country
ahh I see.They probably have to memorize certain phrases to get a degree as they all seem to say literally same shit lol

Foid therapists are pretty disconnected from the harsh reality most of us endure.

Tell her to fuck you to therapy you.

Therapy won't work, and if its a foid therapist I would be infuriated.

"Teehee what are your problems?"

YOU'RE THE PROBLEM BITCH

Tell her to fuck you to therapy you.

This. At least a BJ, but remember to wash yourself properly or she could use that as an excuse.

Or pay a faux therapist that will suck your cock.

Why are you even going to a therapist?

idk i thought i'd give it a shot
Is it doing you any good? Doesn’t sound like it based on the shitty advice she’s giving you. I don’t go to a therapist but I already know what one would say if I went to one. The same crap yours is saying to you.

justo go catch coronavirus and be done with it

Over if you have a foid therapist ngl

Is it doing you any good? Doesn’t sound like it based on the shitty advice she’s giving you. I don’t go to a therapist but I already know what one would say if I went to one. The same crap yours is saying to you.
the thing about going to a therapist is, i have other issues besides my looks, as a lot of this forum. that's what im talking to her about, my horrible parents mainly

so far it hasnt helped but it's only been one session and one phone call, we'll see....

Is she dumb? If you could just put yourself out there why would you need a therapist?

Foid therapists don’t give a fuck about you she probably tells her clients the same shit

Foid therapists all give out the same shitty advice. The only time I've heard of anyone empathizing with our situation it's been a guy. Unfortunately the therapy scene is dominated by Foids and quackery.

Much rather just pay a hooker. Honestly they're probably more qualified.

Much rather just pay a hooker. Honestly they're probably more qualified.
Lol. I suspect you are correct.

Plus, sex is truly the only 'therapy' most of us need. I'd wager 95% of the problems experienced by mentalcels would go away almost instantly if we were to experience regular feminine touch and sexual gratification.

Put yourself out there, see you in a week.

Lol. I suspect you are correct.

Plus, sex is truly the only 'therapy' most of us need. I'd wager 95% of the problems experienced by mentalcels would go away almost instantly if we were to experience regular feminine touch and sexual gratification.
There's been studies on this iirc.
Holy shit i want to touch a pair of boobs so badly.

Lol , useless advice

Therpaist dont get it tbh

While you rot, someone is giving her bruises.

Why are you even going to a therapist?
idk man i thought i'd try, i asked my doctor for jewpills, and she recommended therapy too, so i thought i'd go, firstly because why not it may help, and also bc it may look sketchy af if i tell her a sob story (true) about my shit parents etc for jewpills but don't do therapy

fuck therapy tbh
"No suicide is ever painless because in order to want to take your own life you must undergo extreme pain and suffering in the first place. - Anon"

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Foid therapists are pretty disconnected from the harsh reality most of us endure.
They can't even imagine it tbh, they all rided the cock carousel in their youth full of hope and social acceptance.

Just be confident bro and get yourself humiliated and degraded by holes bro.. - This is the advice those delusional cucked normie gives to us.

There literally is something called sex therapy. Tell her that you are traumatised by your inceldom. Tell her that you need to feel what it is like to touch and be touched, or you wont be able to form a relationship, even if you found one. Ive never heard of anyone asking their mental health worker for a referral for this. It would be a hilarious way to ascend though

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/sex-surrogate

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back