Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Therapy Experience

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
I've attended 2 therapy sessions in the past 2 weeks, I'm mostly just crossing the Ts and dotting the i's before I euthenize myself but I thought I might share with you guys.

The therapist is a late 30s man. I had to wait 2 months to see him as most men in the industry are booked out for months as no one wants to see a woman about their problems, even other women apparently.

The first session is just talking and getting to know each other.

First red flag for me is that this guy plays video games as an adult man. No offense to gamer neetcels but you gota admit if you play vidya past the age of 20 your life is most likely not going well.

After telling him about the last 10 years of rejection, self improvement, rejection, anger and depression he admitted that most of his male clients are suffering from the same thing.

This guy is seriously black pilled from all the incels he's treated.

Without any prompting from me he admitted that women's standards are way too high, they only want the top 20% of men, online dating sucks for sub 8 men ect ect.

After just 2 sesions I can already see the general direction he is heading in terms of helping me. He stated that he wants me to try and find happiness and fulfillment in life without female love or intermacy.

I told him that it's not posible and that I've been trying to cope and hobbymax for the last decade(I'm 29). His response was that I was "battle weary" and that it was understandable because "no man should have to live the way you have been living but we have no control over what others think of us"

Jesus fucking christ

Im going to keep going because I see him as basically my suicide coach, in that with the acceptance of my reality will bring an easier suicide since I'm building up some anxiety as my planed rope date approaches.

Last edited:
That's a very based therapist ngl, don't scar his reputation with the suicide of a client.

I've attended 2 therapy sessions in the past 2 weeks, I'm mostly just crossing the Ts and dotting the i's before I euthenize myself but I thought I might share with you guys.

The therapist is a late 30s man. I had to wait 2 months to see him as most men in the industry are booked out for months as no one wants to see a woman about their problems, even other women apparently.

First red flag for me is that this guy plays video games as an adult man. No offense to gamer neetcels but you gota admit if you play vidya past the age of 20 your life is most likely not going well.

After telling him about the last 10 years of rejection, self improvement, rejection, anger and depression he admitted that most of his male clients are suffering from the same thing.

Without any prompting from me he admitted that women's standards are way too high, they only want the top 20% of men, online dating sucks for sub 8 men ect ect.

After just 2 sesions I can already see the general direction he is heading in terms of helping me. He stated that he wants me to try and find happiness and fulfillment in life without female love or intermacy.

I told him that it's not posible and that I've been trying to cope and hobbymax for the last decade(I'm 29). His response was that I was "battle weary" and that it was understandable because "no man should have to live the way you have been living but we have no control over what others think of us"

Jesus fucking christ

Im going to keep going because I see him as basically my suicide coach, in that with the acceptance of my reality will bring an easier suicide since I'm building up some anxiety as my planed rope date approaches.

Holy fuck, actually sounds like he is human.

That has got to be the most based therapist ive ever heard of, but that is to be expected. Only delusional men and regular females will not get blackpilled after handling a large amount of incels.

He sounds based but i can't see myself ever going to a therapist talking about my problems. It won't change the fact that i'm ugly, i feel like he will just suggest me copes and that love and sex is not everything jfl

Like he's doing

I thought this was going to be a generic story about therapy but not this dude seems awesome. Is it worth going if nothing changes? Idk but good to have somebody like that to talk to huh. Still over honestly :(

That's a very based therapist ngl, don't scar his reputation with the suicide of a client.
It's not like he'd know and I'm fairly sure that it doesn't get recorded anywhere
That has got to be the most based therapist ive ever heard of, but that is to be expected. Only delusional men and regular females will not get blackpilled after handling a large amount of incels.
I never used the word incel and neither did he. Seems to me that the incel problem is far more common and wide spread than most people think.

It would be interesting to see statistics on what men are going to therapy for.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I'm 29 too, and at the verge of suicide. I might try to see a therapist. Good luck.

Its really hard to find a blackpilled therapist. Everyone I've met was a bluepilled faggot

FUCK MAN, it sounds like you found a real 1/10000000 gem. A therapist that empathizes with incels is as rare as a foid that fucks ugly.

bro , don't rope or commit suitceed . because the moment we took the blackpill we already have killed ourselves . now we are living in the reality and give up the delusional bluepilled world . seriously man , don't rope we will one day find the light . i did find it tho . keep up bro .

Good for you dude. But keep in mind that therapy won´t change your looks/appearance. You should rather spend your money for surgery

Im seriously jealous that u found this guy. Ive had 2 therapists before and both were foids. Absolutely useless. If I ever go back to therapy im never going to a woman again im gonna try to find a guy like this. I forgive myself because I saw them when I was still bluepilled years ago.

Jesus fucking christ

You have struck GOLD, this is the BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY GET FROM A THERAPIST.

You dont want to go to a therapist who spouts absolute BLUE PILLED TRASH and you have to pay and spend hours there or are FORCED TO ENDURE IT TO GET NEET.

They DO NOT HAVE ANY FUCKING ANSWERS, THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OVER YOU, YOU ARE PROBABLY MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THEY ARE, AND HAVE GAINED A MORE BROAD AND DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF HUMANITY AND HUMAN NATURE THAN THEY HAVE.

LITERALLY TAKE IT AS A LARPING SESSION, AN ESCAPE MUCH LIKE A VIDEO GAME, essentially use it as an extension of INCELS.CO but in real life, essentially take is as talking to a fellow incels.co user.

Thats all it is

Last edited:
That's a very based therapist ngl
Very rare, he also seems to listen to his client problems with compassion and empathy instead of just giving bluepilled bullshit.

Based therapist

Based of you to not choose a foid therapist

Thats why i dont go with one

My mom forced me to go to a foid therapist :feelsrope:

Based therapist. Female therapists are fucking trash.

Is he married or single himself? Does he have a wedding ring on?

Not asking because of gayness...I'm curious if he knows these things because of his clients or because of his own personal experience...

Is he married or single himself? Does he have a wedding ring on?

Not asking because of gayness...I'm curious if he knows these things because of his clients or because of his own personal experience...
He said he has a wife but he was alone for 8 years before he met her. I wanted to ask if he had been with anyone before the 8 year dry spell but the conversation moved on before I could ask.

Switch to a foid therapist before roping ngl.
Also you fount a really good therapist.