Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My thoughts on Elliot Rodger aka ER

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Spree killers aka shooters are cowards. Instead of attacking the source, they take it all out on random people (including incels)

ER killed a bunch of asian truecels before killing a bunch of men (more men than women). The members of this site would be more likely to be killed by him than Chads and Stacies.

DfZzXDy.jpg

Look at them, the only difference between him and these gooks is that they started to cope earlier and just played video games instead of trying to impress girls with their clothes

The heroes are the ones who fight evil and not random people. Those who bomb FBI buildings (hi there FBI!) and those who kill simps, politicians, thugs, feminists and other types of vermin. But ER became famous for being someone everyone wanted to talk about, so he stickies as the "model" of the angry incel that the press want, they tried to paint him as a monster but this only exposed him to other people who identified with him and therefore created an idol.

The real reason things got this bad is mostly because of simps, followed by women, and ER didn't cause any real damage to any of these.

Last edited:
3 ricecels, 2 fat Beckys and one Chaddish guy.

Yeah ER was a ridiculously bad and stupid mass killer. 2/3 of his kills were men and 3 of them were the truest truecel ricemen probably already suffering even harder for that.

ER was also a spoiled rich brat. Fucker had anything he wanted and had no trouble getting it without any effort.

Also the fact he was on a murderous spree with multiple guns but got stopped by an unanswered door at one point highlights his high tier pussy status.

Yeah ER was a ridiculously bad and stupid mass killer. 2/3 of his kills were men and 3 of them were the truest truecel ricemen probably already suffering even harder for that.

ER was also a spoiled rich brat. Fucker had anything he wanted and had no trouble getting it without any effort.

Also the fact he was on a murderous spree with multiple guns but got stopped by an unanswered door at one point highlights his high tier pussy status.
Exactly. He was a pussy and killed men which he mogged. JFL at the dumbcels who worship that shithead.

It's about sending a message.

It's about sending a message.
He sent the message that incels are so fucking stupid that when they go to enact revenge on women they end up killing more men and obvious virgin men on top of it. Then he goes on to crash his car like an idiot and instead of getting in to a shoot out with the cops like a real man to the end, fucking kills himself like a pansy in the driver's seat without even attempting a stand off.

Er planned to kill mostly femoids but the femoids locked the door to the sorority

The fact that his plans got dabbed on by a door will always be hilarious :feelskek:

Fuck him tbh, he was spoiled narcissistic prick who got almost everything in life except for some bitch
and he killed 3ricecels which is really not based

All 3 of those gooks look like the same exact gook. WTF? Did ER kill the same gook 3 times?

Jfl @ 1 k/d cels (not counting himself)

Er planned to kill mostly femoids but the femoids locked the door to the sorority
He planned to kill his incel roommates first and then proceed to kill those girls. Killed the truecels, failed at the women... then went around and killed one dude and 2 Beckies.
The fact that his plans got dabbed on by a door will always be hilarious :feelskek:
If killing his truecel roommates was not a priority to him he could've waited a few hours or even a day. But NO, he wanted to kill men more than he wanted to kill women. A simp to the very end.
Not to mention he paints women as victims in his manifesto, hating on the men who date them instead.

As time passes I don't understand what people see in him.
Sure he did some good with his so called manifesto in some parts by making the horrible current state of mens SMV more known but done fucked it up by his retarded spree which made every normalfag on earth to associate us with mass shooters and psychopaths.
Seriously fuck this guy, besides the fact that he could probably nail some noodlewhore with his cash and white-ish (half) looks but the moron had to go fot 8/10 stacy's.
Assburgers a funny condition I guess :feelsPop:

idk how he had it in him to stab 3 people to death. that's pretty brutal. he seemed to be posturing a lot

idk how he had it in him to stab 3 people to death. that's pretty brutal. he seemed to be posturing a lot
I find it baffling how he was a weak short hapacel himself and yet he could murder those 3 gooks, they were probably weaker than most girls

It would be like Al-Queda REEEing at the US and Israel and then crashing their hijacked jets into a mosque later...
That comparison actually works. Western mosques are filled with fake muslims led by infidel imams spreading kufr. Sharia says they're supposed to be killed. ER couldn't kill foids, so he ended up getting incels. Probably bluepilled ones.
The members of this site would be more likely to be killed by him
many of us wouldn't care tbh
things got this bad is mostly because of simps, followed by women, and ER didn't cause any real damage to any of these
It's damn near impossible for one guy to cause real damage just by going on a murder rampage. Thousands of simps and women get killed all the time. At least ER sent a message
those 3 gooks, they were probably weaker than most girls
come on dude, they'd need to have muscular atrophy to be weaker than most girls. Even old men in their 80s are stronger than most women

Disappointed in him for having a bad kd. But he did sent a message to the world. I don’t blame people who take revenge on society after how much evil society has done

ER was idiot
He didn't wore the long black coat
And he had 1 fucking gun

And then went on road berserk

Bruh

It's damn near impossible for one guy to cause real damage just by going on a murder rampage. Thousands of simps and women get killed all the time. At least ER sent a message

His message was "incels kill random people."

go back to sleep in ur curry cart and try not to get squashed you stinky fuck
No hope, but lot of hype

, or go back to your mask factory like a good goy, chink
That's some weird projection. Also I find it funny your IQ is so low you assumed I was asian even though I called them as "gooks". What sort of mental gymnastic is this?

Anyway, fuck off and never return.

Er1
Er2
Er3
Er4

Hello fellow incels, is it over for me?

Er5

he killed men for the most part he didm't kill women he was abused by his step mother as well. his dad didn't care even though he did try to ask for help.

The only "cowards" are the one's who sit online and criticize them, yet wouldn't have the balls to do anything even close to what they did. CUCK.

The only "cowards" are the one's who sit online and criticize them, yet wouldn't have the balls to do anything even close to what they did. CUCK.
Ask the fools who tried being my bullies if I am a coward :)

This sounds like projection, If you want to be a shooter, go ahead! No reason to be a coward right? Bitch.
This forum is filled with pussies, I've read some of the most absurd shit here about being disrespected and pushed around and doing nothing about it. No wonder you are an ER worshiper, attacking other incels and randoms due to things that were done to you by women. You don't have the guts to actually punish them so you go for the easier targets.

Last edited:
Ask the fools who tried being my bullies if I am a coward :)

This sounds like projection, If you want to be a shooter, go ahead! No reason to be a coward right? Bitch.
This forum is filled with pussies, I've read some of the most absurd shit here about being disrespected and pushed around and doing nothing about it. No wonder you are an ER worshiper, attacking other incels and randoms due to things that were done to you by women. You don't have the guts to actually punish them so you go for the easier targets.
I don't worship anyone or thing. You haven't done shit nor will you ever do shit. Your just a faggot with a fantasy. Jfl at Talking down on people who did more than you ever will. CUCK.

I don't worship anyone or thing. You haven't done shit nor will you ever do shit. Your just a faggot with a fantasy. Jfl at Talking down on people who did more than you ever will. CUCK.
"Who did more than you"

What did he do that is "more" than what I did? Is killing a bunch of incels doing more? Why don't you stab yourself on the neck, then, shithead?
Oh yeah right, you won't do it because even though you admire ER for what he did, you won't do shit, pussy.

"Who did more than you"

What did he do that is "more" than what I did? Is killing a bunch of incels doing more? Why don't you stab yourself on the neck, then, shithead?
Why don't you come stab me in the neck then since your a tough guy right? Toronto. Come visit

Why don't you come stab me in the neck then since your a tough guy right? Toronto. Come visit
If I was an ER admirer then sure. But you know you can do it yourself, right? Since you admire rich spoiled kids who murder incels.
Imagine being someone who thinks ER was the shit because he """"did more"""" than you did, whatever the fuck that means in your mentally ill head.

If I was an ER admirer then sure. But you know you can do it yourself, right? Since you admire rich spoiled kids who murder incels.
Imagine being someone who thinks ER was the shit because he """"did more"""" than you did, whatever the fuck that means in your mentally ill head.
Your talking fucking big and telling me to stab myself in my neck, so why don't you come to the city I dropped and fucking do it for me, your tough guy right?

Your talking fucking big and telling me to stab myself in my neck, so why don't you come to the city I dropped and fucking do it for me, your tough guy right?
Well since your lord and savior did exactly that (stabing incels) it makes sense that you would do that in his homage.
Also I find it funny it takes you 5 minutes to write a single sentence. I guess weed is easily accesible in Toronto.

Killing random people (especially men like yourself) who have nothing to do with your goal is an autist move.

The only message he sent was that he was fucking stupid.

He was a retard. For all the shit he wrote in his manifesto about being intelligent, he managed to fuck up the one job he needed to do before offing himself.

So your a bitch who was just acting tough because he's behind a screen? Got it.
Again, ask the people who tried being my bullies if I am a coward, far from it.

Cowards are people like you. And no, I am not taking a plane to fucking Toronto to stab a retard in the neck :lul: Well guess you won this one huh? Dumbass.
Killing random people (especially men like yourself) who have nothing to do with your goal is an autist move.

The only message he sent was that he was fucking stupid.

He was a retard. For all the shit he wrote in his manifesto about being intelligent, he managed to fuck up the one job he needed to do before offing himself.
He hated incels (ricecels in particular) much more than he hated women. Even when he went to a party, he saw a bunch of gooks there and sperged out about it. Those fuckers probably weren't getting any pussy but they triggered him much more than the sluts in the party.

Last edited:
Again, ask the people who tried being my bullies if I am a coward, far from it.

Cowards are people like you. And no, I am not taking a plane to fucking Toronto to stab a retard in the neck :lul: Well guess you won this one huh? Dumbass.
I can bet money you wouldn't call me coward to my face, like I said

your a bitch who's acting tough because he's behind a screen
I'm not gonna ask no one shit as I don't give a fuck about who tried to bully you

Last edited:
I can bet money you wouldn't call me coward to my face, like I said

your a bitch who's acting tough because he's behind a screen
giphy.gif

Tell me, have you ever got any bullies?

You sound like someone who were pushed around his whole life, too much of a pussy to do anything about it, and now that he's on the internet, is trying to act tough. All of this seem like projection.

And the funny part is, the only person here taking you seriously is yourself. Do you really think you look cool by telling others to travel to your country to attack you? You seem pissed and really low IQ as well. Typical ER fangirl I guess.

Don't forget to choke on a dick with his name on it, queer

giphy.gif

Tell me, have you ever got any bullies?

You sound like someone who were pushed around his whole life, too much of a pussy to do anything about it, and now that he's on the internet, is trying to act tough. All of this seem like projection.

And the funny part is, the only person here taking you seriously is yourself. Do you really think you look cool by telling others to travel to your country to attack you? You seem pissed and really low IQ as well. Typical ER fangirl I guess.

Don't forget to choke on a dick with his name on it, queer
IMG 20210126 135053 951

Dealt with a lot worse than bullies. Also like I said...
your a bitch who's acting tough because he's behind a screen.
You wouldn't say any of that to me in person.

View attachment 400919
Dealt with a lot worse than bullies. Also like I said...

You wouldn't say any of that to me in person.
giphy.gif

You literally admire some spoiled rich kid who killed a bunch of incels then killed himself, because that is, according to you, "doing more" than you will ever do in your life.

And now you want me to believe you are somehow this badass who dealt with something "much worse than bullies" KEK!

The people you admire tells a lot about yourself. Stop being a pussy and follow his example. "Do more", go ahead, faggot.

giphy.gif

You literally admire some spoiled rich kid who killed a bunch of incels then killed himself, because that is, according to you, "doing more" than you will ever do in your life.

And now you want me to believe you are somehow this badass who dealt with something "much worse than bullies" KEK!

The people you admire tells a lot about yourself. Stop being a pussy and follow his example. "Do more", go ahead, faggot.
That's more than YOU will ever do in your life. I'm chilling don't worry bout me:feelsdevil:Talking tough online says a lot bout yourself, Cuck.

That's more than YOU will ever do in your life. I'm chilling don't worry bout me:feelsdevil:Talking tough online says a lot bout yourself, Cuck.
Something a nigger would say

The best part is you pretending not to be a failure in life
"I am chilling" he says as he seethes and threaten others on his computer

LMAO
Tell me one single achievement in your life, go ahead.

View attachment 400921

The best part is you pretending not to be a failure in life
"I am chilling" he says as he seethes and threaten others on his computer

LMAO
Ah, poking fun at my race now, another thing you wouldn't do in person. I'm on my phone. And everyone on here including me and you are failures if we weren't, we wouldn't be here.

he had good surgerymaxxing potential, needed to fix his fish lips, ugly nose, and maybe masculinize his jaw a bit, but otherwise I think the biggest problems were his height of 5'6, 10 year old girl frame, and small dick 4 inches, but I guess the whole lookism blackpill really took off after Isla Vista, ER was also a turbo autist