Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My thoughts on Elliot Rodger aka ER

Ah, poking fun at my race now, another thing you wouldn't do in person. I'm on my phone. And everyone on here including me and you are failures if we weren't, we wouldn't be here.

YOU WOULDN'T DO IT IN PERSON YOU CRACKAH

Being a sexual failure is outside my control but being a failure in everything else like you are is not. Good job at admitting you are a failure though, it was pretty dumb to see you trying to project that on me.

Look at them, the only difference between him and these gooks is that they started to cope earlier and just played video games instead of trying to impress girls with their clothes
They smile too much. It is obvious that they buy into the bluepill philosophy. Their families no doubt have gaslighted them into believing that lie. They look very deluded. Impossible to save. You can only destroy.
He hated incels (ricecels in particular) much more than he hated women.
They would be future cucks and simps. Every death is a potential cuck or simp not being here. Incels don't even want to live but most don't want to die or suffer either. Life is a state of Limbo with nothing to offer, only meaningless grinding for the next levels which are impossible to achieve in this terrible MMO. When events happen I don't care.
Those fuckers probably weren't getting any pussy but they triggered him much more than the sluts in the party.
Because he knows that they are unattractive and are basically jester maxing by even being in the presence of other people as an outlet to get bullied and show the other Chads and even Normies status to Foids. Foids have Stone Age brains that see the oppressor as attractive.

Personally I think Elliot was misguided. It was a foolish endeavour in the first place, you could do so much more planning to maximise pain.

Death happens all the time and the governments of the world pay people to kill. Something happens that isn't what Israel wants? Oh it's so terrible.

They would be future cucks and simps. Every death is a potential cuck or simp not being here.
:feelsseriously:
As I already said^
Can't come up with arguments so it starts repeating just like a mentally limited nigger would. The fact your species admire murderers instead of heroes is the reason nobody wants to live in your "communities".

I find it hilarious how every single nigger starts the whole "You wouldn't say that to my face!!" shit... it shows you are a species that cannot use complex things like words or ideas so you are like "COME HERE SO I HIT YOU"

Not even niggers like niggers. I mean, you are obviously not a Toronto native so even you want to stay away from niggers.
BLM protestor monkey

I find it hilarious how every single nigger starts the whole "You wouldn't say that to my face!!" shit... it shows you are a species that cannot use complex things like words or ideas so you are like "COME HERE SO I HIT YOU"

Not even niggers like niggers. I mean, you are obviously not a Toronto native so even you want to stay away from niggers.
20201228 174019 1

:feelsjuice:
your a bitch who's acting tough because he's behind a screen.

Better to kill an 'innocent' than spare an enemy. They probably would of been future operatives.

I can still see way coming from though.

Fucking thread went to shit with race war jfl.

@watcher Do you know that popular saying about arguing with a fool?

I just love how these ethnics pretend they don't care about race but get triggered so easily when race is brought up. jfl Based OP :lul:

And yeah mass shootings hurt our cause imo. No one should do it.