Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My thoughts on Face vs. Height (as a manlet)

manlet167

manlet167

Recruit
★★
HEIGHT THEORY

Height cannot make you, but it can break you.

I just want to settle this Face vs. Height issue on this forum.
Your face is generally the most important feature, but when your height is below a certain level, height can flip and become more important.

A lot of scrubs in this forum like to say Face > everything, but this is NOT TRUE!!! They are individuals who are not short, that's why they think that way.

So here's how I think of it.

MALE AVERAGE HEIGHT > FOID AVERAGE HEIGHT (MAH > FAH). This is always the case in every country.
There is also FOID AVERAGE HEIGHT WITH HIGH HEELS (FAHWHH).
Note that, FAH < FAHWHH < MAH.

Now, comes YOUR HEIGHT (YH).
  • Case 1: YH <= FAH < FAHWHH < MAH.
    • You are generally fucked. This is the situation where height kills you. In this situation, you really need a top tier face, high status, or lots of money or a combination of these to save you. This is turbo manlet.
      • In USA, this is under 5'5".
  • Case 2: If you are FAH < YH < FAHWHH < MAH.
    • You are somewhat fucked here, there is less pressure on the face, but you are definitely considered short by everyone. This is still a tough situation. This is manlet league.
      • In USA, this is around 5'5" - 5'8".
  • Case 3: FAH < FAHWHH <= YH < MAH.
    • This is where it gets better. The internet still considers you a manlet, and you still might feel short because you can get rejected by foids, but in the real world your dating pool isn't substantially reduced because of your height. In the online dating world, you may still not do well because foids want 6'0"+ generally.
      • In USA, this is around 5'8" - 5'10".
  • Case 4: FAH < FAHWHH < MAH <= YH.
    • You are pretty much in the clear here. Sure, you may not be 6'0", but height is the least of your worries. You are taller than the MAH. Getting rejected for height would be rare here.
      • In USA, this is around 5'10" and over.
So, is FACE > HEIGHT? Not in case 1. In case 2, maybe, leaning towards yes. The closer you are to FAHWHH the better. The closer you are to FAH, it's worse.

In case 3 and 4, FACE > HEIGHT for sure.
I had to write this up because there are retards on the forum that say face > everything.

Excuse my autism in advance. I just got fucking pssd off.

A 4/10 6ft2 is equal to a 8/10 5ft10?

individuals who are not short, that's why they think that way.
Manletcope. I'm 5'11, I'm short by western standards. You don't see me saying low IQ things like "height > face."

A 4/10 6ft2 is equal to a 8/10 5ft10?

Dude, this post is EXACTLY FOR YOU.

8/10 5'10" IS > 4/10 6'2".

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO READ AND FINALLY ACCEPT THE FACT THAT MY PERCEPTION OF REALITY IS 100% CORRECT.

how about we be fucking realistic and rational and understand the idea that salt and pepper is good but too much salt or too little pepper is bad

this fucking website jesus dude

And there ya go, there's one of those retards.
I am the retard? Where in most posts I defend the fact face is better than height? Fucking 2019cel wont bother to read what others post,take some time to read other shit.
Manletcope. I'm 5'11, I'm short by western standards. You don't see me saying low IQ things like "height > face."
You can get away with saying you are 6. Females dont know how to count or know how tall 6ft is. They just see a guy mogging them hard in height and they just spit out a random number above 6ft.

how about we be fucking realistic and rational and understand the idea that salt and pepper is good but too much salt or too little pepper is bad

this fucking website jesus dude

I read other shit, but U just go running around saying FACE > EVERYTHING... lmfao, have you walked on earth as a 5'3" male? stupid fuck.

inb4 "i know some1 who is 5'2" with a g/f"

Main point here, under 5'5" is not good, 5'5' - 5'6.5" is gray area (and need good face), 5'6.5" - 5'8" probably clear but you will feel your height really affecting you.

I wish everyone can acknowledge this as truth so we can move on with life.

I still disagree. The face reveals so many biometric markers. General health, hormonal profile, endocrine disorders, brain disorders and the list goes on and on. A very good face can save a 5.5" man. Look at David Miscavage, he is cultmaxxed at 5.3.

Also, there are several endocrine and genetic disorders that can make you grow tall. Face will always be the decider.

As long as the face signals health and the body is proportional you can get away with low height.

I read other shit, but U just go running around saying FACE > EVERYTHING... lmfao, have you walked on earth as a 5'3" male? stupid fuck.

inb4 "i know some1 who is 5'2" with a g/f"

Main point here, under 5'5" is not good, 5'5' - 5'6.5" is gray area (and need good face), 5'6.5" - 5'8" probably clear but you will feel your height really affecting you.

I wish everyone can acknowledge this as truth so we can move on with life.
>jan 1 2019

okay little buddy daddy will make you some pop tart or chicken nugget and then you can go to sleep okay little sleepy baby?

if anyone interested, this is how to get a g/f if you are case 1 ...

turbo manlet chad. He is 5'3.
I still disagree. The face reveals so many biometric markers. General health, hormonal profile, endocrine disorders, brain disorders and the list goes on and on. A very good face can save a 5.5" man. Look at David Miscavage, he is cultmaxxed at 5.3.

Also, there are several endocrine and genetic disorders that can make you grow tall. Face will always be the decider.

As long as the face signals health and the body is proportional you can get away with low height.

You don't understand my theory. I actually agree with you.

I generally agree that face can save the under 5'5" man. But the face needs to be Chad tier. That's what I'm saying. If it isn't you are fucked.

Attachments

• case1manletchad.jpg
    case1manletchad.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
>jan 1 2019

okay little buddy daddy will make you some pop tart or chicken nugget and then you can go to sleep okay little sleepy baby?
:feelskek::feelskek:

He just had to put in parenthesis in the title (from a manlet).

"Hey guys, female here. Not all of us are the same teehe":soy::soy::soy:

@RREEEEEEEEE

5'8 manletcel here. My face isn't good enough to ascend (my weight doesn't help either) but even if i was 6'2 and had less fat i still wouldn't be normie tier, my chin is too recessed and face shape is bad overall

HEIGHT THEORY

Height cannot make you, but it can break you.

I just want to settle this Face vs. Height issue on this forum.
Your face is generally the most important feature, but when your height is below a certain level, height can flip and become more important.

A lot of scrubs in this forum like to say Face > everything, but this is NOT TRUE!!! They are individuals who are not short, that's why they think that way.

So here's how I think of it.

MALE AVERAGE HEIGHT > FOID AVERAGE HEIGHT (MAH > FAH). This is always the case in every country.
There is also FOID AVERAGE HEIGHT WITH HIGH HEELS (FAHWHH).
Note that, FAH < FAHWHH < MAH.

Now, comes YOUR HEIGHT (YH).
  • Case 1: YH <= FAH < FAHWHH < MAH.
    • You are generally fucked. This is the situation where height kills you. In this situation, you really need a top tier face, high status, or lots of money or a combination of these to save you. This is turbo manlet.
      • In USA, this is under 5'5".
  • Case 2: If you are FAH < YH < FAHWHH < MAH.
    • You are somewhat fucked here, there is less pressure on the face, but you are definitely considered short by everyone. This is still a tough situation. This is manlet league.
      • In USA, this is around 5'5" - 5'8".
  • Case 3: FAH < FAHWHH <= YH < MAH.
    • This is where it gets better. The internet still considers you a manlet, and you still might feel short because you can get rejected by foids, but in the real world your dating pool isn't substantially reduced because of your height. In the online dating world, you may still not do well because foids want 6'0"+ generally.
      • In USA, this is around 5'8" - 5'10".
  • Case 4: FAH < FAHWHH < MAH <= YH.
    • You are pretty much in the clear here. Sure, you may not be 6'0", but height is the least of your worries. You are taller than the MAH. Getting rejected for height would be rare here.
      • In USA, this is around 5'10" and over.
So, is FACE > HEIGHT? Not in case 1. In case 2, maybe, leaning towards yes. The closer you are to FAHWHH the better. The closer you are to FAH, it's worse.

In case 3 and 4, FACE > HEIGHT for sure.
I had to write this up because there are retards on the forum that say face > everything.

Excuse my autism in advance. I just got fucking pssd off.
You’re still wrong buddy boyo. You only had one good point in there, height cannot make you, but it can break you

Face is more important than height. That is the end of the discussion. This will not EVER change. You misunderstand about height somehow being “more important” than face when you’re shorter

Height doesn’t become “more important”, it simply becomes the “break” not the “make” in your original statement

I’ll repeat that for you.

Face is, always was, and always will be the single most important ****positive****growth factor in your level of attractiveness.

Height is, always was, and always will be the single most important ****negative*** growth factoring in your Level of attractiveness.

MĄKĘ SENSE??? Height DOES NOT POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO ATTRACTIVENESS, only your face does that. Height can, However, contribute NEGATIVELY to your attractiveness.

You need to understand this

5'8 manletcel here. My face isn't good enough to ascend (my weight doesn't help either) but even if i was 6'2 and had less fat i still wouldn't be normie tier, my chin is too recessed and face shape is bad overall

Your reply supports my theory. Height is basically not that important above 5'8", and you are at 5'8", close enough, still manletish but very high tier manlet. Maybe you can grow a beard btw?

The moment you're height-mogged in front of your qt gf, her hypergamy switch goes off and it's already over.

Your reply supports my theory. Height is basically not that important above 5'8", and you are at 5'8", close enough, still manletish but very high tier manlet. Maybe you can grow a beard btw?
Shit looking face, and horrible beard genetics. All i can grow is a neckbeard/stubble, and even then it is patchy

You’re still wrong buddy boyo. You only had one good point in there, height cannot make you, but it can break you

Face is more important than height. That is the end of the discussion. This will not EVER change. You misunderstand about height somehow being “more important” than face when you’re shorter

Height doesn’t become “more important”, it simply becomes the “break” not the “make” in your original statement

I’ll repeat that for you.

Face is, always was, and always will be the single most important ****positive****growth factor in your level of attractiveness.

Height is, always was, and always will be the single most important ****negative*** growth factoring in your Level of attractiveness.

MĄKĘ SENSE??? Height DOES NOT POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO ATTRACTIVENESS, only your face does that. Height can, However, contribute NEGATIVELY to your attractiveness.

You need to understand this

I guess you just read that one line then didn't go through my cases (which is not hard to understand by the way).

My theory answers a lot of questions like "Is a 5'4" 8/10 better or worse than a 6'1" 4/10?" (The answer is 6'1" 4/10 is more favorable, although both will probably get g/fs).

It also answers a question like "Is a 5'9" 5/10 is better or worse than a 6'2" 4/10?" (The answer is 5'9" 5/10 is more favorable).

My theory has problems answering questions of that type that deal with 5'5"-5'8" men.

Last edited:
The moment you're height-mogged in front of your qt gf, her hypergamy switch goes off and it's already over.

Exactly why I'd be constantly paranoid if I had one