Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my thoughts on jordan peterson

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
personally i think hes a bad influence over people. and its kind of hard to see at first but here is my theory:

he recognizes that bad culture demotivates men, but his solution to bad culture is by looking within and improve your life
this is a fallacy on multiple fronts, and ill explain why.

1. he believes that culture can be changed by individuals, but how many individuals? thousands? millions? billions? how much time do we even have to change culture? jordan peterson does not specify these things.

2. he assumes that traditionalism and religion benefit men and woman in the same way which is not true. he always uses the word "individuals" to promote his half-assed ideas. its obvious that men are the sole beneficiaries of traditionalism and that mindset don't resonate with woman. woman heavily benefit from liberalism therefore they have no incentive to become traditional or religious.

3. he fails to grasp that western societies are hedonistic, therefore we place pleasure and instant gratification above all things. which ultimately leads to to a decline in the long run. and since woman are more hedonistic than men you can't balance the two to the same level.

A traditional society is impossible cuz sloots gonna sloot tbh

Those are some interesting thoughts

A traditional society is impossible cuz sloots gonna sloot tbh

it is possible but you have to take it by force. not just with "herp just read the bible"

He is not too bad tbh but I find his lobster fanboys to be annoying. Just a more academic version of your average self-improvement guru. He isn't really revolutionary in anyway

Look u dumbass. Last good white nationalist or right movement died with Harold covington. Now u got a bunch of fags. U see nick Fuentes and his cat faggot? This what happens when ur ducking movements died. Fucking Harold covington was suppose to make a white homeland and u fuckheads killed him and replaced him with these gay fag Jew homos

personally i think hes a bad influence over people. and its kind of hard to see at first but here is my theory:

he recognizes that bad culture demotivates men, but his solution to bad culture is by looking within and improve your life
this is a fallacy on multiple fronts, and ill explain why.

1. he believes that culture can be changed by individuals, but how many individuals? thousands? millions? billions? how much time do we even have to change culture? jordan peterson does not specify these things.

2. he assumes that traditionalism and religion benefit men and woman in the same way which is not true. he always uses the word "individuals" to promote his half-assed ideas. its obvious that men are the sole beneficiaries of traditionalism and that mindset don't resonate with woman. woman heavily benefit from liberalism therefore they have no incentive to become traditional or religious.

3. he fails to grasp that western societies are hedonistic, therefore we place pleasure and instant gratification above all things. which ultimately leads to to a decline in the long run. and since woman are more hedonistic than men you can't balance the two to the same level.
Extrreme High IQ

Definitely agree on these points. High IQ.

tbh JP himself is an intelligent guy with worthwhile opinions, I don’t always agree with him but a lot of incels make the mistake of thinking his advice is aimed at them which it isn’t.

I don’t think about him tbh

he speaks about things we already know imo
he believes that culture can be changed by individuals, but how many individuals? thousands? millions? billions?
also true

Look u dumbass. Last good white nationalist or right movement died with Harold covington. Now u got a bunch of fags. U see nick Fuentes and his cat faggot? This what happens when ur ducking movements died. Fucking Harold covington was suppose to make a white homeland and u fuckheads killed him and replaced him with these gay fag Jew homos
i never heard of Harold Covington ngl

Isn't Jordan Peterson a vegetable now? Turns out this dude was on several drugs and poppin' pills the whole time he was shilling his lectures and books about responsibility and self improvement and selling digital personality tests and journalling products.

Jordan Cuckerson

I think he's an overexposed muppet. I love the term 'social dominance hierarchy' but everything else he can stick up his daughter's filthy crotch