Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Thoughts on Matt Tran/ Engineered Truth: a TRUE AMERICAN RICECEL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The arc of Matt Tran's life is a cautionary tale, a tale as old as time: it's the dilemma of what statusmaxxing/wealthmaxxing does if you do not have the bone structure to handle it. Matt Tran is a youtuber who used to go by the handle 'EngineeredTruth.' In Matt Tran's early youtube days he seemed extremely relatable to me, I mean just look at him:

2020 05 01 11 51 51 Should you join a Fraternity    YouTube

This is the bone development of FAILURE.

I wasn't GLUED to his content, but I liked the guy just because I related to him as I am also a failed STEM ricecel with social anxiety that's kind of stupid & lazy yet hangs in there cuz I have nothing better to do. His channel in the early days had that vibe and his content of seeking out anecdotal career advice across a variety of STEM professions filled a needed curiosity gap. I was not alone in that sentiment, as he gained a big following over the years. As the years grew by things got more corporate. Soon he didn't even need a dayjob, and eventually shifted into a small-time (albeit scammier) version of Tai Lopez. As all this was going on it seemed as though he took great lengths to 'fake' being alpha:

Fakeal

You certainly are living up to the name 'EngineeredTruth'

Every blackpilled incel knows this is retarded and impossible. Matt probably took a $5000 PUA bootcamp or some shit. All this does is polish a turd. Women aren't stupid. It's fucking cringey. Anyway, there was this sense that with his new status he was trying to swing his money and following around, but was still going nowhere on the dating apps so he decided to SEAmaxx as an Asian American. I get that western ricecels do better in Asia, but personally, the idea to me is fucking cringey, because you still have to run across whites that will gigamog you anyway. I would rather get mogged in the country I was born in as I have been accustomed to, than suffer the tremendous humiliation of getting mogged by a sleazy white in Asia. So he's out flexxing his cash in the Philippines. Yeah, I'm sure he got laid a couple times. It's all meaningless if they were only into you for your cash. Then this annoying Scrappy Doo looking curry Tren Black comes in making this diss video exposing Matt for being a fraud:

Now here's where genetics come in. What would Chad do if some tattletale fucked with him?? He would either blow him off, outdo his diss, or address the criticism like an adult. What would a STATUSMAXXED incel do? Think of where Matt's head is at. His entire kingdom that he built himself is on the line here. His payed entourage in the Philippines gives him a false sense that he is beyond reproach. The GENETIC insecurity that has always been inside him gets UNLEASHED: he goes scorched Earth and doxxes Scrappy Doo curry in the most underhanded passive aggressive way possible. Even pays a fiver to write a really shitty (as in quality) article about him:

Statusmaxxing makes you too lazy to do simple things yourself. His mind is so clouded with the genetic insecurity that that he goes FULL RETARD, and admits to the doxxing & drags his buddy TechLead with him (it IS TechLead's fault for giving Matt the info, so he's not innocent either). Even as the interviewer is giving him ample chances to explain why doxxing is a bad idea, he cannot help himself:

Now his career in youtube is IN FLAMES. I don't think he could recover from a move this beta. He is too ugly to forgive, even with an apology. My thesis in this long wided drama is this: if you lived most of your life as an incel, you do NOT have the genetics to handle a sudden elevation of status. It is likely that you will abuse this status and become an asshole. The genetics WILL CATCH UP TO YOU, and it will be YOUR OWN FAULT for your undoing. It has happened to Harvey Weinstein. It has happened to Woody Allen. You cannot run from your genetics and insecurity. If you never had teen sex, if you have a small penis, it never began.

Last edited:
baldmaxxing was a bad idea, he looks like a gay alien

Based post. I knew this guy was coping hard the moment I first saw him on youtube tbh

Fuck that chadpreet tbh, still shows how in the end chad always wins.

Fuck that chadpreet tbh, still shows how in the end chad always wins.
I really wished Matt handled this better, because I HATE Scrappy Doo too. He's a fucking tattletale

He kinda mogs me tbh, he'll never be chad but he could conceivably get laid with some luck

JFL @ YouTube "drama."

never heard of this guy before, but interesting story
Really beta move indeed, and TechLead is involved... jfl
this motherfucker loves to instigate drama

never heard of this guy before, but interesting story
Really beta move indeed, and TechLead is involved... jfl
this motherfucker loves to instigate drama
TechLead is still likeable to me even though he's an asshole. I will never like Tren Black, even though he's in the right.

He's above average for a rice.