Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my thread was posted on some anti incel website

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
incels-wonder-is-it-even-possible-for-females-to-have-low-self-esteem

in reference to this thread: is-it-even-possible-for-females-to-have-a-low-self-esteem-in-2020.259182

i find it interesting how they project things like I believe "only hot women deserve to feel good about themselves" and women are "required to date their looksmatch" which I didn't even mention in my thread, in which I was putting forward a genuine curiosity. It goes to show how the whole anti-incel narrative has diluted their thinking.

God forbid women date someone on their level, if they are egalitarian like they claim they should do that.
they dont claim to be egalitarian though. many of them claim to be feminists though, aka female supremacists. even the non feminist foids are hypergamous as fuck.

The soy in the comments.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Foid self esteem is low when she can't get chad and has to settle for sub 8

It just so happens, her boyfriend is a far right misogynist. TEEHEE

Archive that link next time by pasting the hyperlink into the archive link bar on archive.today (yeah that's an actual site) so that the person that runs that website doesn't get clicks or views.

i find it interesting how they project things like I believe "only hot women deserve to feel good about themselves" and women are "required to date their looksmatch" which I didn't even mention in my thread, in which I was putting forward a genuine curiosity. It goes to show how the whole anti-incel narrative has diluted their thinking.
That sites a complete trip.
I remember many times the comment sections devolves into lusting after good looking guys.
Look at the recent post there about "International Male Day".

Also

I can only imagine someone like this behind that site

Attachments

• 654674575.jpg
    654674575.jpg
    951.9 KB · Views: 12
(Seriously, incels, spend an hour or two in the CreepyPMs subreddit and tell me again how much fun it is to get sleazy come-ons from horny weirdos.)

This would be scary to foids, but to men this is an absolute jackpot. Fucking foids and normies don't realize this. To men, getting this type of attention is such a HUGE ego booster it's not even funny.

Ironic that when men talk about their problems, it's always about "well women have it worse blah blah blah" and yet here we are with this cunt bitch.

Fuck foids burn them in fire in minecraft
Weird creepy messages from total strangers aren’t “validation.”

OH STFU YOU CUNT FUCK IT ABSOLUTELY IS. YOU FOIDS FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT INTERNALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN PUT THAT ATTENTION ON US WE'LL GLADLY TAKE IT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT WHORE FUCK

WOW THIS IS THE AUTHOR?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA

He looks like your typical IT, being a fucking simp and intentionally wanting to get stepped on to obtain pussy.

GROW A PAIR YOU NORMIE FUCK!
I can only imagine someone like this behind that site

https://twitter.com/DavidFutrelle <-- it's this guy

Last edited:
What do this even mean? What do this have to do with the conversation?
Sem ttulo

Fucking extremophiles feeding off of geothermal vents have IQs that dwarf anyone who thinks females can have low self esteem in 2020 without a. faking for attention or b. being as fragile as origami and about as useful
Extremophile IQ