Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My thugmaxxed Chad brother is having more kids that he won't raise

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
This is like his fifth kid with five different women. He doesn't pay child support and basically moves on to the next woman after the kid is born. I haven't spoke with him in years because he's a psychotic gangbanger, but he used to tell me how easy it was to pick up bitches on Tinder. He said he'd have women lining up to fuck him and if one wasn't doing a good enough job fucking him, he'd just leave and head straight to another girl's house. He was dating a nurse that bought him a motorcycle and gave him a credit card to buy whatever he wants and took him on vacations, but even that wasn't enough for him because he can fuck anyone he wants at any time. He physically beats his girlfriends and they come crawling back to him. I personally witnessed him holding a girl in the air by her throat and she still lets him use her as a cum dumpster.

Last edited:
female personality detectors were designed and built in africa

This is like his fifth kid with five different women. He doesn't pay child support and basically moves on to the next woman after the kid is born. I haven't spoke with him in years because he's a psychotic gangbanger, but he used to tell me how easy it was to pick up bitches on Tinder. He said he'd have women lining up to fuck him and if one wasn't doing a good enough job fucking him, he'd just leave and head straight to another girl's house. He was dating a nurse that bought him a motorcycle and gave him a credit card to buy whatever he wants and took him on vacations, but even that wasn't enough for him because he can fuck anyone he wants at any time. He physically beats his girlfriends and they come crawling back for me. I personally witnessed him holding a girl in the air by her throat and she still lets him use her as a cum dumpster.
has to be a larp. how would he not be paying child support

Bluepillers wont touch this.

based

how the fuck is that possible. don't they garnish your wages?
Assuming they're working in the first place or not working under the table. You can just quit your job and find a new one until the government catches up to you again. My dad was a meth addict who lived with his parents until I turned 18. He finally started turning his life around, but the child support for three kids plus interest is tens of thousands of dollars. He also owes tens of thousands for student loans and he never graduated and he owes tens of thousands in medical bills.
Something you want to tell us?
I meant crawling back to him

pay some other thug to cut his balls off

Assuming they're working in the first place or not working under the table. You can just quit your job and find a new one until the government catches up to you again. My dad was a meth addict who lived with his parents until I turned 18. He finally started turning his life around, but the child support for three kids plus interest is tens of thousands of dollars. He also owes tens of thousands for student loans and he never graduated and he owes tens of thousands in medical bills.
holy shit so chad can just go around impregnating bitches and as long as he finds a foid to bankroll his lifestyle he doesn't even have to pay child support. jfl

Those women must be exceptions :soy:

My dad didn't pay child support either. He's 50 now and still owes.
JFL at the wagecucks working legally if their wages will garnished.

He's going after damaged, broken women boyo buckeroo. Don't even think it isn't about anything, but personality. :soy:

This is like his fifth kid with five different women. He doesn't pay child support and basically moves on to the next woman after the kid is born. I haven't spoke with him in years because he's a psychotic gangbanger, but he used to tell me how easy it was to pick up bitches on Tinder. He said he'd have women lining up to fuck him and if one wasn't doing a good enough job fucking him, he'd just leave and head straight to another girl's house. He was dating a nurse that bought him a motorcycle and gave him a credit card to buy whatever he wants and took him on vacations, but even that wasn't enough for him because he can fuck anyone he wants at any time. He physically beats his girlfriends and they come crawling back to him. I personally witnessed him holding a girl in the air by her throat and she still lets him use her as a cum dumpster.
Suicidefuels at its finest. Fuck this cucked society and fuck women for enabling shit like his.

le personality detector

Why dont you thugmmax if your bro can do it

Christ whats with these whores and having like 9 kids with guys that are legit criminals and scum. Its like they really think that if they have bad boy chads kid that he will then magically become a respectable stand up guy instead of, you know, continuing to be a piece of shit like he already was. But no it must be these guys’ wonderful personalities that does it for them

Based
Why dont you thugmmax if your bro can do it
His bro is a chad

All about having a confident alpha personality, obviously.

This is why we don't have flying cars or space colonies, they're really picking our best to breed with.
Christ whats with these whores and having like 9 kids with guys that are legit criminals and scum. Its like they really think that if they have bad boy chads kid that he will then magically become a respectable stand up guy instead of, you know, continuing to be a piece of shit like he already was. But no it must be these guys’ wonderful personalities that does it for them
The more options a guy has, the more he is desired by women & doesn't have to improve, try or clean up his act; the worse he will be as a person.

The less options you have, the more you're despised & shit on; the more agreeable & desperate you will be.

Another point of interest is 2 different ppl doing the exact same thing nets two different responses from others depending on who is being looked at. Attractive v ugly or man v woman.

Last edited:
Criminal genes are alpha and they don’t take shit from anyone and women knows it. She’d rather have a alpha bully kid rather then a beta cry baby kid

bales from the tasement

It's because has a charismatic personality and he carries himself with confidence :soy:

Why did your parents let him shower but not you?

It’s illegal to not pay child support. He would be in prison

Such a wonderful personality. This is why we inkells are alone

I refuse to believe that this is a real story.

I hate how women claim one thing and fuck another
got an uncle recently turned 50. Fag has 9 fucking kids and never cared for the first 6. Only reason he semi cares for the last 3 is because they are all from his current girl. She is around 10 years younger and wants a 4th kid lol

nigger has never once paid child support and always made up excuses
yet always had a fucking girlfriend and exes and wives ever since he was a teen. Go fucking figure the bad boy gets all the girls

highly based brother tbh

See above quoted post.
What benefits sexhavers that manage to temporarily one-up a woman doesn't translate to benefiting other men (specifically incels) @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Perfectly said. Many people here still have this weird men vs women scenario in mind, while in truth normies are all one big group and we are on the other side

See above quoted post.
What benefits sexhavers that manage to temporarily one-up a woman doesn't translate to benefiting other men (specifically incels) @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
I meant as in good for OP because his bloodline continues.
But also I'd rather have foids get fucked by abusive chad than have men become cucks.

It's ideal to be a low-life thug scum with the IQ of 85-95 in the year 2021. No wonder.

this is blowing my mind. how do people just not pay child support? he made excuses to who, the court? why isn't he in jail?

this is blowing my mind. how do people just not pay child support? he made excuses to who, the court? why isn't he in jail?
No i mean he kept making excuses to the moms
he has my aunt and 3 kids
another woman and 3 kids
then his current wife with 3 kids and a 4th on the way (btw he would cheat on his current wife with the new girl so they all knew he was married when sleeping with him)
they just never sent him to jail. fuckups like him always slide by and get many women and do all the bad things and win at life. We are good people and cant even get a girl to hold hands with. Life sucks

I meant as in good for OP because his bloodline continues.
But also I'd rather have foids get fucked by abusive chad than have men become cucks.
The abusive chad should have to pay up not male taxpayers. So if the abusive chad gets hooked with large child support bills it's better for sexless males and there's no reason to cheer an abusive chad getting away with not paying child support.

based

how the fuck is that possible. don't they garnish your wages?
Put all of your assets in a corporation and child services can't touch it (even though in a logical world, they'd just take the shares of your shell corp.)

I would rather be your brother than even Dan Bilzerian

I hate how women claim one thing and fuck another
got an uncle recently turned 50. Fag has 9 fucking kids and never cared for the first 6. Only reason he semi cares for the last 3 is because they are all from his current girl. She is around 10 years younger and wants a 4th kid lol

yet always had a fucking girlfriend and exes and wives ever since he was a teen. Go fucking figure the bad boy gets all the girls
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I would rather be your brother than even Dan Bilzerian
Dan Bilzerian paid for his women with investors' money, then the fake company imploded and he lost his rented mansion. of course his whole persona and grifter activities were first funded by his dad's tax evasion and then he faked a "professional poker player" career.

So I'd rather be some guy who didn't have to hire models to hang out in a rented mansion and just pumped and dumped, too.