Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My thugmaxxed Chad brother is having more kids that he won't raise

This is like his fifth kid with five different women. He doesn't pay child support and basically moves on to the next woman after the kid is born. I haven't spoke with him in years because he's a psychotic gangbanger, but he used to tell me how easy it was to pick up bitches on Tinder. He said he'd have women lining up to fuck him and if one wasn't doing a good enough job fucking him, he'd just leave and head straight to another girl's house. He was dating a nurse that bought him a motorcycle and gave him a credit card to buy whatever he wants and took him on vacations, but even that wasn't enough for him because he can fuck anyone he wants at any time. He physically beats his girlfriends and they come crawling back to him. I personally witnessed him holding a girl in the air by her throat and she still lets him use her as a cum dumpster.
What country and which race?
Usually, if one sibling is Chad, the other isn't incel because of genetic relatedness.
What's your issue? Ugly, short, deformed?

Dan Bilzerian paid for his women with investors' money, then the fake company imploded and he lost his rented mansion. of course his whole persona and grifter activities were first funded by his dad's tax evasion and then he faked a "professional poker player" career.

So I'd rather be some guy who didn't have to hire models to hang out in a rented mansion and just pumped and dumped, too.
the point is to be a low-inhib god that fucks with max social status, by the most alpha means possible- which includes scamming people, but ideally violence

This is like his fifth kid with five different women. He doesn't pay child support and basically moves on to the next woman after the kid is born. I haven't spoke with him in years because he's a psychotic gangbanger, but he used to tell me how easy it was to pick up bitches on Tinder. He said he'd have women lining up to fuck him and if one wasn't doing a good enough job fucking him, he'd just leave and head straight to another girl's house. He was dating a nurse that bought him a motorcycle and gave him a credit card to buy whatever he wants and took him on vacations, but even that wasn't enough for him because he can fuck anyone he wants at any time. He physically beats his girlfriends and they come crawling back to him. I personally witnessed him holding a girl in the air by her throat and she still lets him use her as a cum dumpster.
Hopefully he'll get gunned down or start serving a life sentence soon, good riddance i say... But they'll always be more scum like him to replace their ranks an endless legion of them infact thanks to the single mother's they knock up.

the point is to be a low-inhib god that fucks with max social status, by the most alpha means possible- which includes scamming people, but ideally violence
You have a point there.

I personally witnessed him holding a girl in the air by her throat and she still lets him use her as a cum dumpster.
:feelsohh:

Just an absolute Slayer overall tbh

It's because has a charismatic personality and he carries himself with confidence :soy:
Even psychopathic mass-murderers are regularly referred to as "charismatic." Or especially them.

This is what normalfags actually believe: