Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My tinder experience as a 24f living in Scandinavia

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
sh7y8jkde6i31.png

Top 1% or death, just to get a match on tinder.

just be giga-chad theory to get a date with a balding noodle

edit: found her pic
u3FNLZl.jpg

She seems reasonably thin but mediocre. Looks balding. Pretty average for a white girl.

BASED I love this

what a fuck, she looks literally subhuman, would bang only if she was virgin

Btw, like 80% of guys on tinder in Sweden is atleast chadlite.

wow I saw this but without the picture but seeing it with the picture, how can that subpar female be that picky? I know it's 2019 but it's still mind boggling how hot shit females think they are

"I'm interested in mostly handsome man but that's not the most important thing, I want to swipe someone that I have something in common with. Interesting bios help"

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Btw, like 80% of guys on tinder in Sweden is atleast chadlite.

Which makes it even worse cause its in land of Chads and she's noodlewhore

"Mostly handsome men" she means you have to be an Aryan giga-chad or nothing.

Call me volcel but i wouldn't tbh, she looks way too old for my personal taste.

HAHAHA fucking hell, has a sixhead you could land a jumbojet on yet swipes right on less than 1% of men.

Fuck the 80 20 rule, fuck the 95 5 rule, ITS THE 99 1 RULE AND SOON THAT WILL BE EVEN LOWER

Her jaw... :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: holy fuck. I can't believe this is real.

Ugly and disgusting whore. She is lucky to have a hole between her legs, if she was a man she would be hanging from a tree now.

The absolute state, even her ugly ass can go for the top 1%.

She looks hapa tbh. Anyways I can’t believe people still think average men get laid by being NT or through social circles

It's over, Scandinavia is the absolute worst place on earth :feelsrope: Is it surprising that Scandinavia are also the most leftist-progressive countries?

Last edited:
Her looksmatch would be here right now, just saying.

This is actually sickening, I didn’t know it was this bad. I don’t know anymore man, what is the answer to this madness?!

Remeber she isnt a rare case, this is how most females use tinder

This is actually sickening, I didn’t know it was this bad. I don’t know anymore man, what is the answer to this madness?!
Cope or rope, the luciferian Kabbalist elite have the world by the balls and they aren’t going to let loose in our lifetimes.
Remeber she isnt a rare case, this is how most females use tinder
Yep, and most women are even more fat and ugly, especially in America.

Here's another 1 posted

Again this is just normal

I've heard that Scandinavian hypergamy is the worst in the world. Females over there get tons of free shit from the government so stuff like betabuxing doesn't even exist

Nothing boils my blood more than seeing subhuman foids be so picky and entitled.I wish I could beat her up to put back into place

Here's another 1 posted

Again this is just normal

Jesus fuck. They're getting to meme tier.

That whole subreddit is just going to become one mass suicide grave if this continues.

sh7y8jkde6i31.png

Top 1% or death, just to get a match on tinder.

just be giga-chad theory to get a date with a balding noodle

edit: found her pic
u3FNLZl.jpg
women are like the most selfish and disgusting species on earth

Game over for Scandinaviacels

she is ugly and demands something more pretty than her, this is rough; still, if it were pretty, would still be a bitch, even requiring a looksmatch, because it is incorrect

Balding acne-ridden noodlewhore only wants TeraGiga Norse Chad. JFL.

Her looksmatch is floating in some sewer after being beaten up by chinese government for no apparent reason

her face is actually pretty tbh even without makeup shes a 6...
only her balding ruins it, but still average at worst
dont understand how this chick is 'subhuman'?
would a lot more than balding for this chick to be true subhuman
she is hapa right? cant be noodle from the looks of her

Last edited:
CLOWN WORLD HAS NO LIMITS :feelsgah:

this femloid is hard on my eyes tbh

A deformed looking fungal acne ridden cunt swipes right on literally less than 1% of the most attractive men, just let that sink in

Imagine being a man and having that forehead and balding².

5/10 thought pattern be like
ugh, can this world like, at least show me an endless barrage of very good-looking men? then, AFTER they pass the looks threshold, I can reject most of them because they don't have random irrelevant interests in their bio that match with mine?
ugh life frigging SUCKS!
work harder for my happiness, society! work harder!

at least some people in the comments will become more pilled when they see these swipe ratios

5/10 thought pattern be like

at least some people in the comments will become more pilled when they see these swipe ratios

i wasted an hour going through all that reddit threads that linked this

they were all mostly blackpilled comments voted to the top

that's a win I guess, of course in reality, 60 year old obese women still get chads hitting on them

i wasted an hour going through all that reddit threads that linked this

they were all mostly blackpilled comments voted to the top

that's a win I guess, of course in reality, 60 year old obese women still get chads hitting on them
a few more dudes will decide to sleep in rather than going out
which nobody will notice, as they were all already busy trying to ignore the single guy trying to start a conversation or hanging out by himself in the background

99/1 rule demonstrated once more

hm just fucking lol