Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My top 3 blackpills, ranked

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
#1 The bald pill

The worst of all pills. It contains the age pill, but on STEROIDS, making a 20 year old with an NW4 hairline look about 45. You will always see yourself as some sickly freak if you're losing your hair

#2 Manlet pill

All of society shits on you and treats you like garbage. In the professional world, it basically memes "never give me a decent position".

#3 Age pill

Completely isolated in the west if you're out of college and you're not chad.

I’m a sickly freak and completely isolated.

.>no juggernaut lawpill
D R O P P E D

the worst pill of all is the allpill, when you accumulate so many disadvantages that any hope of reversal is far below zero.

1. dogpill
  2. dogpill
  3. meekspill

tbhngl

The worst pill is the psychopathic criminal pill.

Basically anyone here would be drowning in pussy if he killed 10+ people and hit the headlines. And I'm not endorsing that anyone does it, it isn't even worth it IMO. It's just a fact. Foids do love men like that, it's tough to accept it.

BBCpill and dogpill deserve a mention

Reminder that Jermey Meeks is gonna be a billionaire after he murders his whore wife.

Spot on with the manlet pill, I think I'll quit my job later this week.

1. Racepill
  2. Juggernaut law
  3. Dogpill

Dogpill

Juggernautpill

Baldpill

atomic blackpill, dogpill, meekspill, and juggernautpill are some of the other most brutal ones

Agepill
Heightpill
Dickpill
Racepill

Just imagine my life

Being indian or ethnic can take all those out tbh. racepill is the worst.

#1. racepill
#2. heightpill
#3. agepill

Agepill
Heightpill
Racepill

Race pill
Dog pill
Tinder pill

racepill, meekspill, reallovedosentexistpill

Bonepill: your limb bone length and your skull shape effect your very existence.

What about the "hideously ugly with acne scars pill"? I think that's way fucking worse than those 3 combined.

Glad the manletpill is listed. It’s a death sentence to be heightmogged.

Dog

Sub8Pill
JustExistModePill
JuggernautPill

Racepill is the worst. Imagine being an african pygmy male trying to earn a middle income business rank in London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Stockholm, New York. Fuck no, it won't happen.

The basic level of subhuman is archemorphic-primitive-paedomorphic, it is closest to the archaic sapiens strata, the best example are Australids and Boskopids. Both Boskopids and Protonegroids have one thing in common, parts of them were reduced in totally different areas and with a different change in proportions, but finally the reason was basically the same. They were the weaker elements and pushed into areas of retreat by stronger, taller, dominant human types in which their subsistence was changed and the energy input low. Both resulted in the need to save energy: Boskopids degenerated into Sanids, Protonegroids into Bambutids

Both show primitive tendencies from their ancient stratum (Boskopid and Protonegrid respectively) combined with infantile characteristics which are the result of their fast reduction process. So we see two basic forms of mankind here: Archemorphic and Paedomorphic combined.

33182788482_acfb102533.jpg

Manlet pill/height pill is the worst in my opinion
the height has a lot of correlation

I got hit hard with the Meekspill and all pills have been pretty painless since then.

Dogpill

Racepill

Meekspill

Jfl I get beaten by 2 out of 3 pills

Manlet pill/height pill is the worst in my opinion
the height has a lot of correlation

Height and body reduction is the worst in a man. Never seen a ethnic white british manlet with a reduced frame and average to below face with a decent looking girl. they get landwhales or post-wall chubbs, or nothing at all. No wonder there's a strong link to alcoholism and height in men; but the media says poverty and mental are to blame. No. Its lack of love from a thin acceptable woman and lower ranking to superior males motherfuckers.

Height and body reduction is the worst in a man. Never seen a ethnic white british manlet with a reduced frame and average to below face with a decent looking girl. they get landwhales or post-wall chubbs, or nothing at all. No wonder there's a strong link to alcoholism and height in men; but the media says poverty and mental are to blame. No. Its lack of love from a thin acceptable woman and lower ranking to superior males motherfuckers.
this
there is also a correlation between height and suicide