Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Ultimate Language Learning Guide!!!

The good thing about Japanese is that if you take it seriously for a few years, not only do you gain access to a whole new level of copes, you can also monetise it via translation. There's a lot of sick fucks out there willing to pay money to have doujin works translated that cater to their particular fetishes.

Television is a really underrated way to learn languages tbh. I almost perfected my spanish (and accent) by watching anime dubs

@FinnCel i want to learn Spanish, Japense and Mandarin.

Do you think 1 hour for each of them(3hrs total) a day for 1000 days is sufficient to be fluent enough to be able to read books at middleschool level?

Also should I just do one language at a time for 3 hours or all three for 1 hour each?

Cope, I only speak American nigger

I hate learning languages tbh but good and detailed guide for those who wanna have a stab at it

@FinnCel i want to learn Spanish, Japense and Mandarin.

Do you think 1 hour for each of them(3hrs total) a day for 1000 days is sufficient to be fluent enough to be able to read books at middleschool level?

Also should I just do one language at a time for 3 hours or all three for 1 hour each?
Have you learned other languages before?

Have you learned other languages before?
Yes i stuided french,spanish and latin during schiol. But forgot em all and was never that good at them.

Knowing 2 languages is enough for me tbh my brain can't learn another one