Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My verbal IQ is so fucking low I can’t even write a coherent suicide note..

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Trying to write a few pages to adequately convey my pain to the reader.. holy fuck I’m bad at this I’m not even trying to write an ER tier note, just like a few pages tops and my brain is drawing blanks.. I feel like a drooling retard

I can already tell it’s gonna take me like a month to get It right. Maybe reading ER’s manifesto will inspire me or something.

Last edited:
I feel like I can relate. My verbal IQ wasn’t bad when I took the test, I used to be get decent grades in English yet I feel retarded when I have to write a wall of text

Judging from my posts, would any of you say my verbal IQ is bad?

Yeah I actually tried writing a suicide note when I was 16 and it’s not easy. JFL.

Hey, that's something to improve on at least

:waitwhat:Maybe your not ready yet.

put out a manifesto. ill edit it. and make u look like a high iq tormented genius. an extra 1k will get u a brooding portrait as an aesthetic outcast so generations of mentally ill femoids will worship you. also at least kill a kardashian before you go to generate notoriety or this will all be in vain.

How hard could it be to tell everyone to each shit?

Yeah.. I can’t rope.. I spent the last 1 or 2 hours just typing and typing and typing.. it was all coming to me perfectly.. I got the end where I’m leaving little personal notes for my family.. mom and dad get wishes of death.. I got to my brother and I cried all throughout.. hard crying like I haven’t cried this like before. I can’t do it. I love him too much. I’m gonna live.. how will I cope? I don’t know. I’ll figure it out. But I’m gonna stay alive on this rock with him

That;s all folks.. now I have a long ass suicide wall of text..

start a blog. post blackpill rants. generate ad revenue. creative outlets are top tier copes.

It's easy...
"I suicide because life is bullshit"

That's good. I dont want you rope dont do it.

Don't feel too bad, I'm a fairly competent writer and I doubt my own manifesto could compare to ER's, he had a gift

I consider myself a fairly decent writer, but it's really, really hard to write anything emotional or personal. You stare at the blank screen and nothing comes up.

OP, I'd love to help you with editing if you ever want to write a manifesto.

My verbal IQ got tested at 125, but even I have trouble stringing together words due to the depression that's rotting my brain.

For this reason I can't even postmaxx on this forum -- each post takes more effort than it should from me.

I wrote mine a year ago. I want to commit suicide after success (at least 4000$ per month), so no one would say "Hey is that ugly loser GowkBird killed himself? I knew he was a garbage". If you interested note is pretty short: "This life is not worth to be lived completely. Yes, there is a lot of things what can make me happy just another way, but it's not worth, never was and never will". So now I need to start moneymaxxx.

Writing is easy if you practice it.

I write it for you if you promise not to kill yourself. Oh wait...

It's easy...
"I suicide because life is bullshit"

15271.jpg

Tentatively titling my suicide note (several pages now)

”The butterfly effects of short stature, Tourette’s syndrome, and early onset male pattern baldness”

Might add “in the era of eugenics” at the end of that because I don’t think baldness would have been a problem 100 years ago when the west’s IQ was above retard-tier and eugenics was held on a leash

Gonna talk about how short statue in youth coupled with Tourette’s syndrome leads to brutal bullying and exclusion, stunted social development, an aneutrotypical brain, etc etc you all know how bad it is to not be able to murder people with your bare hands.. also gonna talk about how my dads short stature is the reason he beat us and made sure that my soul is broken at a nice and young age.. absolutely imperative that this happened jfl at my life

The butterfly effects of Tourette’s syndrome are obvious.. social and sexual death sentence .. leads to lost youth because of fear of letting it be known I have a tic disorder. Sexual and social death sentence. It’s ireevocable.

Baldness is self explanatory

Edit: I’m thinking that for any reader to understand the reasons for my decision, and to go “yeah that makes sense, I get it now. Id rope too”, I have to fully blackpill them.. and these are heavily bluepilled people who read their fortunes in the stains at the bottom of a coffee cup.. it’s gonna take a Herculean effort to do this.. mgithaswell call it “The absolute state of Homo sapiens”

Last edited:
The only thing that is preventing me is that I am a coward, nothing else.

Trying to write a few pages to adequately convey my pain to the reader.. holy fuck I’m bad at this I’m not even trying to write an ER tier note, just like a few pages tops and my brain is drawing blanks.. I feel like a drooling retard

I can already tell it’s gonna take me like a month to get It right. Maybe reading ER’s manifesto will inspire me or something.

This is why ER is far more well known than Cho etc - his verbal IQ mogged every incel into oblivion.

Try to enjoy your life, become a degenerate and kill yourself with drugs

nobody will read it, maybe this forum but we read your posts. if you're gonna kill yourself just do it and don't lollygag. if you are looking for an excuse not to just do something else

blavkpill: nobody cares about you in life, and in death they will care even less. unless you do an amazing death you aren't going to have anyone read your letter

Ps. This is a form of attention-whoring. I don’t care if you kill yourself.

I only care about you if you go ER

unless you do an amazing death you aren't going to have anyone read your letter

AMazing death*

*as it happens, AM didn't die; in fact, he was never actually a real person :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Ps. This is a form of attention-whoring. I don’t care if you kill yourself.

I only care about you if you go ER
:feelsthink: nobody will read it
AMazing death*

*as it happens, AM didn't die; in fact, he was never actually a real person :feelsthink:
:feelsokman: your death doesn't have to be ER, but really something interesting. Shootings got so boring, they are on every week I don't consider them real news anymore.

:feelsokman: your death doesn't have to be ER, but really something interesting. Shootings got so boring, they are on every week I don't consider them real news anymore.
Everyone who kill himself tell to others that he was sexless. Ok, it’s a common issue to the point where it became boring to read.

But I think that killing yourself is a selfish act. Maybe killing yourself with the degenerate lifestyle is a funnier thing for you.

Ps. I’m not advocating violence. I think that suicide is very bad and you should not do it.

Everyone who kill himself tell to others that he was sexless. Ok, it’s a common issue to the point where it became boring to read.

But I think that killing yourself is a selfish act. Maybe killing yourself with the degenerate lifestyle is a funnier thing for you.

Ps. I’m not advocating violence. I think that suicide is very bad and you should not do it.
When was the last time a shooting was cool? Its been lame for a while, remember the batman movie? Cursed video!

Depression, anxiety, stress from loneliness destroyed my grey matter along with hippopotamus and amygdala now i speak like true caveman. It's OVER

if you plan on killing yourself with a gun, just write 'excuse the blood' :feelzez:

Try Grammarlymaxing

Well just write the fact that you leave for a better world because this one is doomed.

My verbal IQ got tested at 125, but even I have trouble stringing together words due to the depression that's rotting my brain.

For this reason I can't even postmaxx on this forum -- each post takes more effort than it should from me.

Can relate

i think being stupid is cool

How cringe of me to post this thread. Still alive, sad, lethargic, etc, but don’t want to die. Masturbation and food are still good sources of positive feelings.

How cringe of me to post this thread. Still alive, sad, lethargic, etc, but don’t want to die. Masturbation and food are still good sources of positive feelings.
Another source of cope is that now you may have an opportunity to watch the world burn.

Then you'll lose the pleasure of verbalizing...

Many users here claim to be high-school dropouts.

^ Easily misinterpreted.

Sample:

The Subject of a sentence is the part which mentions that about which something is said. The Predicate is the part which states that which is said about the subject. Man walks. In this sentence, man is the subject, and walks is the predicate.

Page 3 The subject may be simple or modified; that is, may consist of the subject alone, or of the subject with its modifiers. The same is true of the predicate. Thus, in the sentence, Man walks, there is a simple subject and a simple predicate. In the sentence, The good man walks very rapidly, there is a modified subject and a modified predicate.

There may be, also, more than one subject connected with the same predicate; as, The man and the woman walk. This is called a Compound Subject. A Compound Predicate consists of more than one predicate used with the same subject; as, The man both walks and runs.

5. Besides the principal elements in a sentence, there are Subordinate Elements. These are the Attribute Complement, the Object Complement, the Adjective Modifier, and the Adverbial Modifier.

Some verbs, to complete their sense, need to be followed by some other word or group of words. These words which "complement," or complete the meanings of verbs are called Complements.

The Attribute Complement completes the meaning of the verb by stating some class, condition, or attribute of the subject; as, My friend is a student, I am well, The man is good Student, well, and good complete the meanings of their respective verbs, by stating some class, condition, or attribute of the subjects of the verbs.

The attribute complement usually follows the verb be or its forms, is, are, was, will be, etc. The attribute complement is usually a noun, pronoun, or adjective, although it may be a phrase or clause fulfilling the function of any of these parts of speech. It must not be confused with an adverb or an adverbial modifier. In the sentence, He is there, there is an adverb, not an attribute complement.

The verb used with an attribute complement, because such verb joins the subject to its attribute, is called the Copula ("to couple") or Copulative Verb.

Page 4 Some verbs require an object to complete their meaning. This object is called the Object Complement. In the sentence, I carry a book, the object, book, is required to complete the meaning of the transitive verb carry; so, also in the sentences, I hold the horse, and I touch a desk, the objects horse and desk are necessary to complete the meanings of their respective verbs. These verbs that require objects to complete their meaning are called Transitive Verbs.

Adjective and Adverbial Modifiers may consist simply of adjectives and adverbs, or of phrases and clauses used as adjectives or adverbs.

life is a scam if you're neither foid nor chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back