Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My video gaming group kicked out a femoid. (And why are there so many cucks in gaming?)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Today, a roastie got kicked out because she was being toxic on in-game chat, and that reflected poorly on the rest of our group. She was actually a good player who's been with us for almost two years, so we did so reluctantly. But the leadership wanted to keep the group free of drama, so we treated her exactly like we would a male player in her exact situation.

Video gaming communities contain some of the biggest simps on the fucking planet. In a hobby where the population is 95% male, you have dozens of guys who are competing for the attention of a handful of femoids. Many other communities, many other gamers, would've bent the rules for a femoid. I've seen good players offer to mentor femoid newbies when they would never do so for other novice players. I've seen many clans/teams/groups in other games waive win ratio, K/D, and experience requirements for egregiously unskilled femoids.

I just don't get it. As far as I'm concerned, it is degrading to place femoid players on a pedestal. Why do soyboys and betas do this? Why are there so many cucks in gaming?

So I'm very glad that I'm part of a group that treats everyone fairly and equitably. In fact, over the last few months, our group kicked a male player for sexual harassment, and a second male player for being a racist asshole. Today our group demonstrated that we wouldn't treat her favourably compared to the other two simply because she had a hole.

Women immediatly ruin any gaming group they join, allowing them in the first place is cucked

It depends what game youre playing. Whenever i five man for escape from tarkov there are no femoids and 90% of the guys on the official discord are not simps/cucks. When i five man for league of legends or elite dangerous it is a different story

Foids shouldn't be allowed to play games and infiltrate male spaces. Why can't they just stick to the kitchen instead of attention whoring in a gaming group.

TF2 is based. I remember when there was a girl playing as Medic and this guy who was admin was gonna ban her and when she questioned him he said 'my server, my rules'.

Women immediatly ruin any gaming group they join, allowing them in the first place is cucked

I'm honestly fine with having foids in the group as long as they pull their weight and act like everyone else. No TeeHeeing, no "waaaah carry meee" whining, no selfies.

Women play videogames for attention whoring. They always talk about instagram and how broke up with his chad bf even in video games. Lifefuel when you see based admins banning holes.

TF2 is based. I remember when there was a girl playing as Medic and this guy who was admin was gonna ban her and when she questioned him he said 'my server, my rules'.
Lmaobox is based. Haven't played TF2 in a long while though, I wonder if I've been VAC banned yet.

Based community you have there. Which game?
Why are there so many cucks in gaming?
Do we really need to answer that question?

Degredation of a fanbase or hobby

The obvious reason is that a lot of hardcore gamers are lonely, bluepilled men. So of course they will be more vulnerable to the social manipulation women are trained to employ since childhood. The blackpill of course offers a buffer against this

The other thought i had is the way video games have in some sense substituted the role of war, in terms a desire for achievement, competition, and male distraction.

Of course, most wars have been fought over women and the resources to secure them. When you make women more salient in male communities, those warfare prone tendencies are more likely to manifest. Hell the Trojan War was fought over a sloot abandoning her cuck husband for chad.

Today, a roastie got kicked out because she was being toxic on in-game chat, and that reflected poorly on the rest of our group. She was actually a good player who's been with us for almost two years, so we did so reluctantly. But the leadership wanted to keep the group free of drama, so we treated her exactly like we would a male player in her exact situation.

Video gaming communities contain some of the biggest simps on the fucking planet. In a hobby where the population is 95% male, you have dozens of guys who are competing for the attention of a handful of femoids. Many other communities, many other gamers, would've bent the rules for a femoid. I've seen good players offer to mentor femoid newbies when they would never do so for other novice players. I've seen many clans/teams/groups in other games waive win ratio, K/D, and experience requirements for egregiously unskilled femoids.

I just don't get it. As far as I'm concerned, it is degrading to place femoid players on a pedestal. Why do soyboys and betas do this? Why are there so many cucks in gaming?

So I'm very glad that I'm part of a group that treats everyone fairly and equitably. In fact, over the last few months, our group kicked a male player for sexual harassment, and a second male player for being a racist asshole. Today our group demonstrated that we wouldn't treat her favourably compared to the other two simply because she had a hole.
same thing in any hobby, look at chess, botez sisters get load of attention either because they're good or because they're girls.