Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My white boyfriend

Noodlewhores should be shot (in minecraft).
ddc23e801ff8f7412327fd1a2018d97fa8b2c1cee113209f585809161f944603_1.jpg

Huwhite cocku onreeeeeeee

It's only problematic when a white guy likes asian chicks but when asian chicks only date white guys there's nothing to be discussed. Just another case where women are treated like children without accountability.

Lol. Simply Pathetic.

Read half of it. Couldn't continue. I think part of my brains just rotted away

It's only problematic when a white guy likes asian chicks but when asian chicks only date white guys there's nothing to be discussed. Just another case where women are treated like children without accountability.
thats because people subconsciously know they are mentally like children ngl

anti white and anti asian propaganda is the same woke garbage as any other feminist bs whose goal is to reduce white population further, reduce white male chances with women further than the bottom of the pit where it already is, tries to increase femoids chances on the market who are absolutely outclassed by asians in every regard except vapid superficialities that only femoids care about like facial bone structure.

how can you be so hypocritical that you contradict a few lines of text apart?
she's for de-colonization (practically saying that we need to exterminate the white race)
but she also thinks that colonizing (being in a relation ship with a white individual) is bad?
tbh

LilB2fast4u

Im surprised anyone who lives in Toronto would say things like that about WM-AF couples, you go to the eaton and every other couple is WMAF

Read half of it. Couldn't continue. I think part of my brains just rotted away
That happens when reading anything on reddit tbh