Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My white friend converted to Islam, and is currently in Indonesia and took the wife he got arranged online's virginity last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Lifefuel tbh. I feel glad for him. He was an incel white guy, converted to Islam, went on a Muslim marriage app, found a wife. She marries him, he fucks her, she cooks for her, she loves her, he's going to bring her to the US, she gets a better life, and she actually loves him lol. Some pics:

''Just get a muslim wife'' theory confirmed??

Time to islammxx boyos.

Would have done that, but I hate Islam to the core.

THE RACEPILL IS NOTTT REALLLLL :feels:

Lifefuel tbh. I feel glad for him. He was an incel white guy, converted to Islam, went on a Muslim marriage app, found a wife. She marries him, he fucks her, she cooks for her, she loves her, he's going to bring her to the US, she gets a better life, and she actually loves him lol. Some pics:

View attachment 127610View attachment 127611View attachment 127612

No NO NO NO NO. That is where he fucks up. You NEVER bring them back to the west. It will take a little while but in 5-10 years she will become westernized and make him miserable. On the plus he's white and she's ethnic so he'll at least always have that power differential to help him float.

Still if you're doing this shit you need to have an online or telecommuting job you can do even from Indonesia. Then you move to Indonesia and live with her there and never come back. It's the culture that keeps them in line. Take them out of the culture and they'll learn to be like every woman here.

Degenerates like this leave less women for sub5 SEAmen.
They are fine with it now because most of them are still religious and will bend over backward to anyone converting to Islam,but there will be a backlash sooner or latter.

Just move to a shithole to fuck a bottomrung illiterate dark skinned sandnigger-religion subhuman bro

that takes commitment, i respect the fact that he isn't just LARPing with what if I "____maxxxxx" threads on here but I would never move to a 3rd wave shit hole like Indonesia to become a muslim and get married.

Just move to a shithole to fuck a bottomrung illiterate dark skinned sandnigger-religion subhuman bro
He's not moving, he's bring her here lol.
that takes commitment, i respect the fact that he isn't just LARPing with what if I "____maxxxxx" threads on here but I would never move to a 3rd wave shit hole like Indonesia to become a muslim and get married.
^

He's not moving, he's bring her here lol.

^
Just pay thousands of dollars to bring a subhuman to the west where she will leave him for a better male once she gets a SIM card bro

Just pay thousands of dollars to bring a subhuman to the west where she will leave him for a better male once she gets a SIM card bro
Keep coping. Pussy is pussy. And she's devout muslim, doubt she would leave but she is also a foid so who knows. And he lurks here and is blackpilled, he will keep her in check kek

Keep coping. Pussy is pussy. And she's devout muslim, doubt she would leave but she is also a foid so who knows. And he lurks here and is blackpilled, he will keep her in check kek
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine thinking a woman wouldn’t trade up once you bring her to whitecock buffet land. Lmao.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine thinking a woman wouldn’t trade up once you bring her to whitecock buffet land. Lmao.
You do realize half the Muslim population does this and keeps them just fine right?

Jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw its over

No NO NO NO NO. That is where he fucks up. You NEVER bring them back to the west. It will take a little while but in 5-10 years she will become westernized and make him miserable. On the plus he's white and she's ethnic so he'll at least always have that power differential to help him float.

Still if you're doing this shit you need to have an online or telecommuting job you can do even from Indonesia. Then you move to Indonesia and live with her there and never come back. It's the culture that keeps them in line. Take them out of the culture and they'll learn to be like every woman here.

They'll only turn if they know english.

Do not ever bring them to the West, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER.

Sorry but you and your friend are the ones coping hard, it's not unlikely that she'll become westernized and cuck him with a better male. She will also probably be showered in suitors and feminist propaganda, for example I can totally see them putting him in a very bad light forgetting an arranged marriage.
Degenerates like this leave less women for sub5 SEAmen.
They are fine with it now because most of them are still religious and will bend over backward to anyone converting to Islam,but there will be a backlash sooner or latter.
Of course, it's only fine when they come here to get welfare.

Im happy for him. Islam is the only real forse against globalism.

He is saved.

Sounds like a LARP

I want a white pussy. My racematch and looksmatch.

For the low IQs in this thread that think Islam = black skinned. There are Slavic countries that are predominantly Muslim.

he's going to bring her to the US, she gets a better life
NO OP, STOP HIM. She is going to cheat on him when they get to the US (He can also get divorce-raped when he is in the US, so Islamic divorce laws would protect him better). Blackpill him. He and his wife should stay in an Islamic country.

Just become a terrorist bro.

Yeas yeas according to you only arabs can be true muslims

I dont believe that at all, i personally know white muslims but they would never speak about their private like this. Why would someone tell his friends that the pussy of his wife is very tight? That sounds larpy to me.

I dont believe that at all, i personally know white muslims but they would never speak about their private like this. Why would someone tell his friends that the pussy of his wife is very tight? That sounds larpy to me.
You are right. Yeas.

first off all, Christianity, Islam are not races, these are religion people can convert to.

His whiteness definitely helped him with this. I’ve always had a certain fondness for Islam anyway. Pretty based religion.

Ik this guy he is a great guy mashallah

Sounds like jbwia but with extra steps

im not surprised. I wonder if this would work in other muslim majority countries though (pakistan, middle east, etc).

This won’t end well

How can you tell that his wife is even a foid?

In Tunisia, North Africa a westerner doesn’t have to convert for marriage, but they have strict feminist laws tho. Silly for being a muzzie country.

Just be a coverted white muslim theory confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back