Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My white friend converted to Islam, and is currently in Indonesia and took the wife he got arranged online's virginity last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Like I said 5-10 years.
Lol cope

Just lol at thinking some low iq nonwestern native ethnic foids can pick up english in 10 years.

There are men who squander decades in the U.S. that never got the hang of the english language.

I want a white pussy. My racematch and looksmatch.
Didn't you say your race is Theutobochus Rex? It will be difficult to find your racematch in this day and age.

fag who cucked himself like a faggot cuck suck. if he fucks around he gets his head cut off. idiot. he should have just had a harem in SEA like any other reasonable whitecel. tell him to kill himself. not lifefuel to get cucked in a marriage with a fucking mussy skank.

he doesn't look white tbh

She is gonna cuck him in one year when she is surrounded by chads in US

If the guy in the picture is your friend he probably isn't white. But hey I'm happy for him, this post is proof that we need to islammaxx. But they both should stay in their own country because Chads may cuck your friend.

Ascend in SEA is the best for mayos

Just move to a shithole to fuck a bottomrung illiterate dark skinned sandnigger-religion subhuman bro
As if a subhuman cumskin pawn of ZOG whose culture was usurped in less than a century is any better. JFLLLL @ coping Aut-right incels

Something feels wrong about this...

He is a great person

Good for him. I honestly think marrying overseas is a potential long-term solution for a lot of incels, you'd be surprised at the immense difference between foids from certain parts of the third world and the west. I'm not saying they are 'different', it's just that they were raised to suppress their sluttish, hypergamous nature so they're potentially decent wives. The problem is that doing this takes a lot of money of course.

Also, it's not a good idea for him to move to the US. You should really tell him to stay there in Indonesia because the fact that she lives in such a traditional, ultra-religious environment is the reason why she's good to him, if she enters a degenerate shithole like America, she'll fall to temptation. If he really has to move, at least try to get him to live in a majority Muslim area or an area where relatives of hers live.
[X] Doubt
Noodlewhores do love white guys, you should know that by now. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many WMAF couples in the west.

usa and europe will end worse than indonesia he is good there

lol its over as soon as he takes her home and she discovers modern feminism and a sea full of top tier men.

Just move to a shithole to fuck a bottomrung illiterate dark skinned sandnigger-religion subhuman bro

Fuck and marry a cutie SEA girl and live a happy life, or whine on the internet for the rest of your life and die.

As if a subhuman cumskin pawn of ZOG whose culture was usurped in less than a century is any better. JFLLLL @ coping Aut-right incels
Anime avatar, can ignore you.

Thanks for trying though sperg

Keep coping. Pussy is pussy. And she's devout muslim, doubt she would leave but she is also a foid so who knows. And he lurks here and is blackpilled, he will keep her in check kek
Women are only devoted to pleasure not to religion.

If only I were white. This doesn't work for me

Maybe I should convert to Islam
Muslims are the only ones that still have any sense of morality left

BTFO'd by high IQ poster so you resort to foid logic/ad homs? Typical Aut-right
>ad-hominem
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

JFL at being this much of a faggot. Go take your autism pills.

FUCK JUST FUCK
WHY CAN'T I BE AS COOL AS THESE GUYS, I REALLY WISH I COULD BE LIKE LE LEGEND ITSOVER AND PAY THOUSANDS TO BANG PRIME HOGS LIKE THIS

Sadly never an option for me or other people that want to perpetuate their bloodline and keep it european.
He basically assimilated into a different culture and genepool.

I dont believe that at all, i personally know white muslims but they would never speak about their private like this. Why would someone tell his friends that the pussy of his wife is very tight? That sounds larpy to me.
Because he's only in it for the tight pussy, very simple. A former Jewish friend of mine apparently converted to Catholicism so he could get some Catholic girl (which I was after too and I didnt need conversion, but of course she went for him). You have to wonder how sincere all these conversions are.

^^^This
aint worth it, Id personally rather move to netherlands and get cheap prostitute, indonesian foid are ugly asf, so what if shes virgin.
Men really have no standard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back