Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My white relatives all have better lives than me

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Since my mixed race father left me a long time ago, I only spend time with the relatives from my white mother's side of the family. Although they are all good respectable people, the cousins my age have the privilege of having parents who weren't race mixers. As a result, they mog me into oblivion. I look extremely different from them, with my negroid facial features making me look like a freak when I stand next to them.

To make matters worse they all have relationships, unsurprisingly. Although they are objectively good looking, their pure white heritage also makes their lives easier. Genetically they outclass me in every aspect, none of them are balding, none of them are manlets, none of them have recessed chins and jaws, and none of them have my other genetic defects like autism and small wrists.

I wish my mother at least settled for a average white betabux so I would come out at least normal looking. But since she is a radical feminist who hates white men, she had to reproduce with a grotesque black man just because he was black and low inhib.

I hate my life since I have to walk this earth as an abomination. I have no identity, no normal looking appearance, and a messed up mind.

i feel like 1/3 of my life problems would be solved if i was white.

It's sad that now you must pay the toll, not your mom.

Sadly Racemixing is a HUGE hit or miss. There is no "average" looking mixed person. Only ugly or attractive, no inbetween. It must suck being an ugly mixedcel when they're many attractive mixed people who'll mog you into oblivion.

I actually feel bad for u brah since i know someone in ur situation

I feel your pain.My mother is asian and my father is white.I'd rather be full asian.Worst case scenario for our kind is to look like central asian imo.Some of the central asian looking hapas are the ugliest I've ever seen.Race mixing is really a hit or miss.

I feel your pain.My mother is asian and my father is white.I'd rather be full asian.Worst case scenario for our kind is to look like central asian imo.Some of the central asian looking hapas are the ugliest I've ever seen.Race mixing is really a hit or miss.

imo hapas don't actually look that bad. Wanna swap genes?

Fuck it bro,I'm really sorry for hearing this