Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My whole fucking life has turned to ashes in my mouth

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
I thought I had ascended. A year of looksmaxxing, nose surgery, gymmaxxing. I really thought I had become good enough to get a girlfriend.

I texted a girl who I knew from swim and asked her on a date. To my absolute shock she said yes. I spent the next week high on life, and for the first time in my life felt like inceldom was something I could escape. I turn 20 next year this would be my final shot at teen love.

I picked her up and we got coffee and we went back to my place and watched scream. I was in heaven. I even had my arm around her. She seemed weirdly nervous though: wouldn’t really look at me, kept fiddling with her bracelet.

After the movies I turned to her and told her how much I liked her. She gave me an awkward look and said she didn’t realize that I was talking about a date when I asked her out. I don’t even remember the next couple of minutes. I just kind of sat there stunned for a while. She said that she thought we were just going to platonically catch up.

This has literally just transpired within the last 20 mins. I dropped her off and just drove around going 120 in a 35 hoping that I’d lose control and smash into a tree. I thought I had fucking made it I really did.

I’m still in a daze. My entire hope for the future has turned to ashes in my mouth. This was my last cope. There’s nothing left.
I don’t give a fuck if the mods think this is a bragging thread and ban me. Go ahead. I wish it had never happened. I’m in such a void right now I can’t even bring myself to do anything.

There is no ascension. Not for me at least.

I thought I had ascended. A year of looksmaxxing, nose surgery, gymmaxxing. I really thought I had become good enough to get a girlfriend.

I texted a girl who I knew from swim and asked her on a date. To my absolute shock she said yes. I spent the next week high on life, and for the first time in my life felt like inceldom was something I could escape. I turn 20 next year this would be my final shot at teen love.

I picked her up and we got coffee and we went back to my place and watched scream. I was in heaven. I even had my arm around her. She seemed weirdly nervous though: wouldn’t really look at me, kept fiddling with her bracelet.

After the movies I turned to her and told her how much I liked her. She gave me an awkward look and said she didn’t realize that I was talking about a date when I asked her out. I don’t even remember the next couple of minutes. I just kind of sat there stunned for a while. She said that she thought we were just going to platonically catch up.

This has literally just transpired within the last 20 mins. I dropped her off and just drove around going 120 in a 35 hoping that I’d lose control and smash into a tree. I thought I had fucking made it I really did.

I’m still in a daze. My entire hope for the future has turned to ashes in my mouth. This was my last cope. There’s nothing left.
I don’t give a fuck if the mods think this is a bragging thread and ban me. Go ahead. I wish it had never happened. I’m in such a void right now I can’t even bring myself to do anything.

Mogs me because: can drive, 4 years younger than me, foid willingly came with him to his house. Also I bet you can do more swimming laps than me. Fuckkkkkkkkkkking mogggggged again.

I never had any foid at my house ever.

Ascension = sex. I don't mean that from a subjective perspective, I mean you're misunderstanding the incel slang. "Ascend" means "have sex." That's what the term was invented to mean.

Ascension = sex. I don't mean that from a subjective perspective, I mean you're misunderstanding the incel slang. "Ascend" means "have sex." That's what the term was invented to mean.

Lockdown 2020 account

They should all be banned tbhngldedsrs

I get it. What I meant to communicate is that I thought I was going to ascend.
Mogs me because: can drive, 4 years younger than me, foid willingly came with him to his house. Also I bet you can do more swimming laps than me. Fuckkkkkkkkkkking mogggggged again.

I never had any foid at my house ever.
It hurts so much worse knowing first hand what other people have. I could smell her, feel her, and it all just fucking disappeared. I think the only reason she didn’t run is that she was scared.
Lockdown 2020 account

They should all be banned tbhngldedsrs
Are you calling me a lockdown 2020 account? Are you genuinely retarded?

I get it. What I meant to communicate is that I thought I was going to ascend.

It hurts so much worse knowing first hand what other people have. I could smell her, feel her, and it all just fucking disappeared. I think the only reason she didn’t run is that she was scared.

Are you calling me a lockdown 2020 account? Are you genuinely retarded?

Yup

And now I’m calling you a faggot

Yup

And now I’m calling you a faggot
Lockdown in the civilized world didn’t start until March. I moved over here from braincels and moved to braincels from Lookism.

I am still definitely a retarded faggot though ngl

Lockdown in the civilized world didn’t start until March. I moved over here from braincels and moved to braincels from Lookism.

I am still definitely a retarded faggot though ngl

Whatever

My teeth hurt

And I can’t sleep

giphy.gif

HAPPENS LITERALLY EVERY TIME.

felt physical pain reading this. brutal friendzone pill

Reality is often sick, cruel and downright demented. I'm sorry you had your high Hope's shattered, I really, truly am. I wish the thing we call "the world" wasnt so unfair but it is. Were the losers of the world, of this space we all inhabit and we endure, or we quit.

Just get a nights rest. Sleep can sometimes reset us back to baseline. You will have more clarity in the morning

Reality is often sick, cruel and downright demented. I'm sorry you had your high Hope's shattered, I really, truly am. I wish the thing we call "the world" wasnt so unfair but it is. Were the losers of the world, of this space we all inhabit and we endure, or we quit.

Just get a nights rest. Sleep can sometimes reset us back to baseline. You will have more clarity in the morning
I’ve been rejected probably upwards of 50 times now, but this time feels so different. I don’t even remember how to cry. I’ve liked her for four years.

Maybe she was on her period or something JFL.

I’ve been rejected probably upwards of 50 times now, but this time feels so different. I don’t even remember how to cry. I’ve liked her for four years.
I know the feeling... my hearts turned to stone for a very long time now. I used to be so angry, emotional at my situation. All I'm left with now is an emptiness, I feel its better this way.

I hope you will too.

The worst mistake incels make is still having a bluepilled view on women like they feel like we do, or want "good" men. How can you claim you are blackpilled when you don't hate women enough to have world femenicide?

Maybe she was on her period or something JFL.
I don’t know dude. It’s not like she declined sex or anything, she wouldn’t even hold my hand JFL. The only solace I can take is that she must have felt uncomfortable enough that she didn’t say anything when I held her thigh for a minute. But I feel so fucking terrible. I’m going to be the laughingstock of the world when she turns around and tells all her friends
I know the feeling... my hearts turned to stone for a very long time now. I used to be so angry, emotional at my situation. All I'm left with now is an emptiness, I feel its better this way.

I hope you will too.
I appreciate it bhai. I don’t know if I can go on living like this. The entire object of my last 6 months of looksmaxxing is destroyed. I am at my absolute peak, the best I will ever be physically and mentally, and I am still not good enough to hold hands with a woman.
View attachment 345910

I changed it back in like May or June, I kinda felt it was a bit too masc and dark triad. I'll definitely change my avi back to Jotaro again though. You're actually the first one who asked, thanks brocel
I honestly think I’m going to take my own life. I gave it my genuine all and it just wasn’t quite enough. It’s a sad feeling, like an Olympic runner who gets injured during practice and can never compete again.

This one hurts much deeper than anything before. People will call me low T, but I’m just speaking honestly. I can’t bring myself to beat off or eat or anything. I haven’t even changed out of my clothes. I was so hopeful to spend the winter finally with a girl. Snowmen, snowball fights, hot coco by the fire. It was going to make 19 years of inceldom worth it.
The worst mistake incels make is still having a bluepilled view on women like they feel like we do, or want "good" men. How can you claim you are blackpilled when you don't hate women enough to have world femenicide?
I’m only human. I’m in the prime of my life and every cylinder of my being screams to me FIND A MATE but I just can’t. I’m not blue pulled, just willfully ignorant. I had convinced myself I found a unicorn like a man dying of thirst in the desert thinking he sees an oasis, when it’s really just an illussion.

I’m going to drink myself to death live on this thread tonight. Stay tuned for details :feelsmage:

Last edited:
it's already over if you're asking her out instead of her asking you out

I will never approach to a girl. I dont want rejections or shit like this.
Not worth the social pressure.

it's already over if you're asking her out instead of her asking you out
The worst part is that she texted me first. I don’t know why they do these things to me only to slaughter me like a lamb

I don’t know dude. It’s not like she declined sex or anything, she wouldn’t even hold my hand JFL. The only solace I can take is that she must have felt uncomfortable enough that she didn’t say anything when I held her thigh for a minute. But I feel so fucking terrible. I’m going to be the laughingstock of the world when she turns around and tells all her friends

I appreciate it bhai. I don’t know if I can go on living like this. The entire object of my last 6 months of looksmaxxing is destroyed. I am at my absolute peak, the best I will ever be physically and mentally, and I am still not good enough to hold hands with a woman.

I honestly think I’m going to take my own life. I gave it my genuine all and it just wasn’t quite enough. It’s a sad feeling, like an Olympic runner who gets injured during practice and can never compete again.

This one hurts much deeper than anything before. People will call me low T, but I’m just speaking honestly. I can’t bring myself to beat off or eat or anything. I haven’t even changed out of my clothes. I was so hopeful to spend the winter finally with a girl. Snowmen, snowball fights, hot coco by the fire. It was going to make 19 years of inceldom worth it.

I’m only human. I’m in the prime of my life and every cylinder of my being screams to me FIND A MATE but I just can’t. I’m not blue pulled, just willfully ignorant. I had convinced myself I found a unicorn like a man dying of thirst in the desert thinking he sees an oasis, when it’s really just an illussion.

I’m going to drink myself to death live on this thread tonight. Stay tuned for details :feelsmage:
You're curry? Dude a lot of people here couldn't get at far as you did if they tried their absolute hardest. Knowing how evil and manipulative femoids truly are and having the advantage of blackpill knowledge you honestly should've seen it coming from miles away, but I don't blame you for not doing so. Did you think she was NAWALT or?

Also why would you kill yourself and not the foid? This is something that I seriously never understood.
The worst part is that she texted me first. I don’t know why they do these things to me only to slaughter me like a lamb
She used you for a free meal and movie ticket. Don't hate yourself, hate HER. You literally did nothing wrong.

she did ask you out then?

i'm not brag-baiting as we all know how this story ended

i just want to understand what her initial text was about

At least you tried.

It really is terrible about text servers holding on to texts and phone services off the phone... Otherwise you could have fritzlmaxxed her.

My condolences.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
socially retarded move
did you ever flirt with this girl
or you just hanged out and watched a movie
but congrats on the looksmaxxing efforts,im still too poor to try looksmaxxing

she did ask you out then?

i'm not brag-baiting as we all know how this story ended

i just want to understand what her initial text was about
She snapped me out of nowhere with a pic of her face and just kind of started up a convo over snap. I asked her if she wanted to hang out when I was back in town and she said yes, she also asked me to teach her how to surf when summer comes. I’m in such shock rn because I’d been “flirting” with her the best I could (I’m socially retarded) so I thought she’d understand that I was asking her on a date.

You're curry? Dude a lot of people here couldn't get at far as you did if they tried their absolute hardest. Knowing how evil and manipulative femoids truly are and having the advantage of blackpill knowledge you honestly should've seen it coming from miles away, but I don't blame you for not doing so. Did you think she was NAWALT or?

Also why would you kill yourself and not the foid? This is something that I seriously never understood.

She used you for a free meal and movie ticket. Don't hate yourself, hate HER. You literally did nothing wrong.
Did I say something to make you think I’m curry? I’m North Atlantid pheno.

I didn’t spend really anything on her though. I bought her a coffee and that’s it. The movie was at my house.

I’m not going to kill myself because of her. It’s just that I committed my entire life to improving myself enough to ascend and now that that’s failed I’m failing in everything else too.
My drink myself to death plan has failed though. I just walked around my driveway for a couple minutes drinking Makers Mark from a smiley face cup and throwing up.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
socially retarded move
did you ever flirt with this girl
or you just hanged out and watched a movie
but congrats on the looksmaxxing efforts,im still too poor to try looksmaxxing
What part is socially retarded? I took her out to coffee, then for a nature walk, then two movies at my place. I thought I was flirting with her JFL, but apparently I’m even more socially retarded then I thought.
At least you tried.

It really is terrible about text servers holding on to texts and phone services off the phone... Otherwise you could have fritzlmaxxed her.

My condolences.
Fritzlmaxx?

She snapped me out of nowhere with a pic of her face and just kind of started up a convo over snap.

well this means at least you're not sub-4, but it sounds like you already knew that

I asked her if she wanted to hang out when I was back in town and she said yes, she also asked me to teach her how to surf when summer comes.

this is where things start to go wrong

if sex isn't IMMEDIATELY on the table, she's setting you up to be an orbiter simp

and all of her communication with you is just testing you so she can figure out JUST how much of a sucker you'll be

sex before dating is KEY, sex ON THE FIRST DATE is key, and anything else is her playing games

I’m in such shock rn because I’d been “flirting” with her the best I could (I’m socially retarded) so I thought she’d understand that I was asking her on a date.

oh she understood

she figured she could still find a way to friendzone you though

That's a terrible story and definitely sucks. But yeah at least you tried, you'd probably regret it if you didn't. I'm sure it stings a lot now, but it'll likely turn to more of a numb apathetic feeling in the coming weeks.

when I posted a thread like this I was almost perma-banned. just a heads up. check my ban appeal.

no :chad::banhammer: posts this time around?

@GoffSystemQB

Last edited:
@FullTimeLoser thoughts on this thread?
Did I say something to make you think I’m curry? I’m North Atlantid pheno.
I didn’t spend really anything on her though. I bought her a coffee and that’s it. The movie was at my house.
I see. This situation is fucking weird
I’m not going to kill myself because of her. It’s just that I committed my entire life to improving myself enough to ascend and now that that’s failed I’m failing in everything else too.
My drink myself to death plan has failed though. I just walked around my driveway for a couple minutes drinking Makers Mark from a smiley face cup and throwing up.
I'm not going to tell you not to rope but...

xVHhrBf (1).gif

If gym and surgerymaxxing doesn't help, it's over for you
if sex isn't IMMEDIATELY on the table, she's setting you up to be an orbiter simp

and all of her communication with you is just testing you so she can figure out JUST how much of a sucker you'll be

sex before dating is KEY, sex ON THE FIRST DATE is key, and anything else is her playing games

when I posted a thread like this I was almost perma-banned. just a heads up. check my ban appeal.

no :chad::banhammer: posts this time around?

@GoffSystemQB
Idk man Im pretty apathetic as to whether or not I’m banned seeing as I’ll be in the ground sooner rather than later
I see. This situation is fucking weird
Sorry, saying bhai has become a force of habit from too much time on Looksmax jfl

What about this situation is particularly strange though?
oh she understood

she figured she could still find a way to friendzone you though
But why all the extra steps to friend zone me in this particularly grueling and mutually embarrassing manner :dafuckfeels:

Stopped reading at "I turn 20 next week".
JFL.

Sorry, saying bhai has become a force of habit from too much time on Looksmax jfl
Based tbh
What about this situation is particularly strange though?
The fact that the roastie went through all of that just to reject you and act like she had no clue that it was a date, especially considering she messaged you first

Stopped reading at "I turn 20 next week".
JFL.
If you do not experience teen love it is over for you. You miss out on such a formative experience that you are sexually hamstrung for the rest of your life.

But why all the extra steps to friend zone me in this particularly grueling and mutually embarrassing manner :dafuckfeels:

she probably wasnt embarrassed by it

it's a power trip for foids to string along men they feel they can control

especially if they think those men might have the potential to gain wealth or status in the future

she probably wasnt embarrassed by it

it's a power trip for foids to string along men they feel they can control

especially if they think those men might have the potential to gain wealth or status in the future
But why embarrass herself and waste hours watching movies with me? Is it some weird Kamikaze power trip? Was she just intimidated into silence by my powerful NoFap energy?

Also JFL I can feel the ban hammer looming over me. I have lived my life an incel, and I will go to my grave an incel. It is time for me to join Gambler in .co heaven

Last edited:
But why embarrass herself and waste hours watching movies with me? Is it some weird Kamikaze power trip? Was she just intimidated into silence by my powerful NoFap energy?

what makes you think she was embarrassed?

it's possible that she was prior to the date seriously considering you as a potential betabux candidate

then over the course of the evening she realized that she wasnt going to be able to extract much from you over the long-run

especially at the end when you expressed your feelings for her; that meant she either had to lie and "express hers back" or give up on the whole charade

you proved to be "too blackpilled" for her; she was hoping you'd keep going on these little play dates with her

in which case, you can think of it as a small victory

honestly if you are able to do that,you should be able to go to any asian country and be able to marry

Brutal read. I feel your pain

That's like taking money away from a homeless person after giving it to him.

U went way to fucking fast on her fam

Something I noticed is that when it comes to women, if you don't have them crawling to you like chads do it's over, I genuinely don't know how some normies get gfs the amount of simping and humiliation involved in this must be insane, because either they like you or they tolerate you (and if your incel you're basically an asexual being so you're not even considered).

That's when sub8 actually makes some sense. All the 'game' bs you see redpillers talking about is basically strategies to pass through this tolerance barrier and try to get into their pants, what chad ofc doesn't need to do since the interest is mutual.

That's like taking money away from a homeless person after giving it to him.
brutal

Did you tell her you surgerymaxxed?

You went out from the inceldom to fall directly inside the friendzone. I felt that in the past bro. Could not eat for some months. Loosed alot of weight. i can feel you bro.
But why all the extra steps to friend zone me in this particularly grueling and mutually embarrassing manner
Cause that is what foids do. THEY DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS. Learn it allready