Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My whole fucking life has turned to ashes in my mouth

How did you get to know her in the forst place, that a catching up would be nevessary?

After the movies I turned to her and told her how much I liked her. She gave me an awkward look and said she didn’t realize that I was talking about a date when I asked her out. I don’t even remember the next couple of minutes. I just kind of sat there stunned for a while. She said that she thought we were just going to platonically catch up.
DefenselessHomelyCobra small

Don't give up on yourself just yet OP.

You most likely lost her when you began simping by telling her how much you like her.

For fuck's sakes you don't do that shit!

It makes you come across as weak, a beta cuck and a bitch.

You don't "tell" a woman your feelings for her.

You "show" her which is why PUA's are trained to behave like Chad's to make a move on the girl such as going in for the kiss etc at the end of the date or sometime during it.

Telling a girl your feelings only comes AFTER you are in an ESTABLISHED relationship with her and ONLY AFTER she expresses her love for you FIRST.

She has to do this FIRST because then it keeps you in the POWER POSITION whereby you can then reciprocate her love IMMEDIATELY or accept her love comment but then leave her waiting and wondering whether you TRULY FEEL THE SAME, etc, etc.

Heartiste had his whole "16 commandments of poon" all about this shit before the soy cucks of Silicon Valley ie the kikes Shabbos Goyim deplatformed him.

How did you get to know her in the forst place, that a catching up would be nevessary?
I knew her from my swim team in high school. I was good enough to set a couple records so maybe I was status-maxxed enough for her to consider betabuxxing me until she realized I was retarded.
U went way to fucking fast on her fam
Maybe I’m retarded but I literally have no idea what to do anymore. If you try to make any moves you’re “going too fast” and she’s turned off and if you don’t try to make any moves you’re a beta and she’s turned off.
Did you tell her you surgerymaxxed?
Ofc not. Nobody knows I surgerymaxxed, even my family (I told them I cut weight and that’s why my face changed)

Ok this is a weird story why did she accept to go over too youre place and watch a movie what the fuck was that stupid bitch expecting? That slut is playing with you foids are cruel as shit

I thought I had ascended. A year of looksmaxxing, nose surgery, gymmaxxing. I really thought I had become good enough to get a girlfriend.

I texted a girl who I knew from swim and asked her on a date. To my absolute shock she said yes. I spent the next week high on life, and for the first time in my life felt like inceldom was something I could escape. I turn 20 next year this would be my final shot at teen love.

I picked her up and we got coffee and we went back to my place and watched scream. I was in heaven. I even had my arm around her. She seemed weirdly nervous though: wouldn’t really look at me, kept fiddling with her bracelet.

After the movies I turned to her and told her how much I liked her. She gave me an awkward look and said she didn’t realize that I was talking about a date when I asked her out. I don’t even remember the next couple of minutes. I just kind of sat there stunned for a while. She said that she thought we were just going to platonically catch up.

This has literally just transpired within the last 20 mins. I dropped her off and just drove around going 120 in a 35 hoping that I’d lose control and smash into a tree. I thought I had fucking made it I really did.

I’m still in a daze. My entire hope for the future has turned to ashes in my mouth. This was my last cope. There’s nothing left.
I don’t give a fuck if the mods think this is a bragging thread and ban me. Go ahead. I wish it had never happened. I’m in such a void right now I can’t even bring myself to do anything.

There is no ascension. Not for me at least.
soys will sayt to try again:soy::soy::soy:, how many times you have to get rejected before you give up?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I knew her from my swim team in high school. I was good enough to set a couple records so maybe I was status-maxxed enough for her to consider betabuxxing me until she realized I was retarded.

Maybe I’m retarded but I literally have no idea what to do anymore. If you try to make any moves you’re “going too fast” and she’s turned off and if you don’t try to make any moves you’re a beta and she’s turned off.

Ofc not. Nobody knows I surgerymaxxed, even my family (I told them I cut weight and that’s why my face changed)
Brutal secret Pill

soys will sayt to try again:soy::soy::soy:, how many times you have to get rejected before you give up?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I will never stop trying tbh. If my schizophrenia is ever cured I could probably adapt to normie life, but idek if I could do that. I’ll probably end up living alone in a Yurt in the mountains.
Why in your mouth?
Its a saying. iirc it references a mythical fruit that looks delicious but turns into ash when you bite it.

Ok this is a weird story why did she accept to go over too youre place and watch a movie what the fuck was that stupid bitch expecting? That slut is playing with you foids are cruel as shit
No clue bro. I am still confused.

Its a saying. iirc it references a mythical fruit that looks delicious but turns into ash when you bite it.
Brutal ReferencePill mog. I am very surprised with how far you got with this girl.

Women dont talk to a subhuman looking dwarf like me so its even hard to relate to your story.

This is why I refuse to ask a girl out

I dropped her off and just drove around going 120 in a 35 hoping that I’d lose control and smash into a tree. I thought I had fucking made it I really did.
Brutal

She's a heartless disgusting slut get over it, there's 3.5 billion more out there..in fact why don't you drown her at your next swim lesson.

I thought I had ascended. A year of looksmaxxing, nose surgery, gymmaxxing. I really thought I had become good enough to get a girlfriend.

I texted a girl who I knew from swim and asked her on a date. To my absolute shock she said yes. I spent the next week high on life, and for the first time in my life felt like inceldom was something I could escape. I turn 20 next year this would be my final shot at teen love.

I picked her up and we got coffee and we went back to my place and watched scream. I was in heaven. I even had my arm around her. She seemed weirdly nervous though: wouldn’t really look at me, kept fiddling with her bracelet.

This has literally just transpired within the last 20 mins. I dropped her off and just drove around going 120 in a 35 hoping that I’d lose control and smash into a tree. I thought I had fucking made it I really did.

I’m still in a daze. My entire hope for the future has turned to ashes in my mouth. This was my last cope. There’s nothing left.
I don’t give a fuck if the mods think this is a bragging thread and ban me. Go ahead. I wish it had never happened. I’m in such a void right now I can’t even bring myself to do anything.

I'm sorry to hear that man, I also made a thread about something similar that happened to me, but it got deleted
But why embarrass herself and waste hours watching movies with me?
Shit, same thing happened, I had my first date ever and it was perfect, we were talking and walking around the park for more than two hours, but then she ghosted me, don't understand why the fuck foids play games all the time

Last edited:
That’s pretty brutal. Sorry to hear

Damn that’s fucking brutal. I feel for you bro mods don’t ban him

oh this is old

Last edited:
Mogs me. A foid willingly hung out with you and alone in your house??

:chad::banhammer: