Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Whore Aunt is getting remarried for the 3rd time

• Thread starter Deleted member 28688
  • Start date
Deleted member 28688

Deleted member 28688

Currently rotting in a shithole called Turkey
-
Boyos something big happened today. While i was eating lunch at my room. my moms phone rang it was my aunt that called her.She called to let my mom know that she was marrying with best friend of his 2nd husband(betabuxxer)that died brutally in a motorcyle accident 10 months ago.Thats right boyos my whore aunt couldnt even wait 1 year without a dick in her pussy.bruh the worst thing is she has a little girl from his 2nd husband

she also has 1 girl and 1 boy from 1st husband(Chadlite).Even though his chadlite 1st husband abused him, didnt work,made her do both home chores and work. After 10 years married to him and 2 kids she found out his chadlite husband had an affair with a Stacy for 3 years.She filed for divorce after that. But my Whore Aunt said she ‘Loves and misses him’ While she was getting her hair done in a hair salon for his 2nd wedding(I bet she still regrets divorcing him).

Anyways My mom said to her on the phone that she wishes them happiness and long life but after my whore aunt hang up ı heard my mom say this:I hope you go to hell dumb whore. Dare ı say BASED:feelshaha::feelsokman:. Boyos but the best thing is my Normie High IQ Based Father saw this exact thing happening. While at the wedding of the Betabuxxer My father looked At Betabuxxers ‘Best Friend’ and after that he told me this exact phrase:Look at him im sure he wished to be the one getting married. Look how angry he looks That guy getting married should watch out.This was the thing he said word by word.

In the End Chadlite won. my aunt still lusts after him.Betabuxxer Lost. his legacy is a foid which will be raised by his ‘Best Friend’ and will suck Chads cock when she gets older so the Betabuxxers bloodline will end.To those Cucked and Damned who still dont believe in the Blackpill:blackpill: This story is Proof stop believing in:bluepill:or:redpill:. And face the Facts!

Last edited:
jfl if you think I’m reading all that non paragraphed wall of text, GrAYcel

Interesting. Tbh , foids are still whores in turkistan? I guess it’s not strict Muslims and only like 50% of pop practices, what’s the prevalence of whores there?

Boyos something big happened today. While i was eating lunch at my room. my moms phone rang it was my aunt that called her.She called to let my mom know that she was marrying with best friend of his 2nd husband(betabuxxer)that died brutally in a motorcyle accident 10 months ago.Thats right boyos my whore aunt couldnt even wait 1 year without a dick in her pussy.bruh the worst thing is she has a little girl from his 2nd husband
And then they'll say "but she's a woman she has needs too!" when talking about someone's needs for intimacy is always conveniently left out when talking about incels or even low status frustrated males overall.

she also has 1 girl and 1 boy from 1st husband(Chadlite).Even though his chadlite 1st husband abused him, didnt work,made her do both home chores and work. After 10 years married to him and 2 kids she found out his chadlite husband had an affair with a Stacy for 3 years.She filed for divorce after that. But my Whore Aunt said she ‘Loves and misses him’ While she was getting her hair done in a hair salon for his 2nd wedding(I bet she still regrets divorcing him).
Well if the chadlite husband cheated his wife divorcing him is almost a guarantee nowadays. Even without cheating a lot of foids are looking for any reason to leave their husbands because they know they can do better with better looking males even if it is only short term.

jfl if you think I’m reading all that non paragraphed wall of text, GrAYcel
Hindpoo dindpoo trait, just read it.
Interesting. Tbh , foids are still whores in turkistan? I guess it’s not strict Muslims and only like 50% of pop practices, what’s the prevalence of whores there?
Lmfao you clearly haven't seen parts of Turkey where they dress exactly like white women do. Mostly in the western areas though since they try so hard to be seen as Europeans. :feelskek:

Hindpoo dindpoo trait, just read it.

Lmfao you clearly haven't seen parts of Turkey where they dress exactly like white women do. Mostly in the western areas though since they try so hard to be seen as Europeans. :feelskek:
Trying to imitate literal trash. It's sad really

Interesting post.

Chad can literally go ER in a preschool and still be praised just because his charisma stat is higher jfl

If we were all sociopathic two-faced snakes, I think we'd be better off in his hell-based landscape. Honesty gets us punished.