Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My whorish teenager neighbor has been missing since yesterday

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today I was coming back from the grocery store and my single mom roastie neighbor was sitting on the stairs of my building. She had red watery eyes, like if she had been crying. She asked me if by any chance I had seen her daughter. I told her no. She said she had gotten out yesterday to go to visit her boyfriend (to fuck him cause you know, Chad needs to be serviced) and she was supposed to come home in the morning. Like wtf what kind of mom allows her daughter to spend the night at Chads house? Anyways, I told her to call her bf but she said he's not answering. I told her to call the police then and started to climb up the stairs. I left her there.

The situation of those foids couldn't be more pathetic: single mom gradma, single mom mother, and probably soon-to-be a single mom daughter. All of them rotting in misery. They come from a third world shit hole so they have that mentality to ruin their lives with the first Chad they can find. That whore is probably wasted and stoned and covered in Chad and Tyrone fucking seed right now. Fucking whore, I hope she gets back covered in bruises cause her bf almost choked her to death.

I have been missing from society since I was born, nobody gives a fuck.

I’m impressed you managed to put on a goodguy act when she asked you about stuff. I’d find it hard to hold back at the very least a slight smirk. Oughta give you an oscar

Chad probably dumped the body.

Probably fucks in Chad's house

Sounds like my almost super model cousin.

She let a filthy, vile wetback use her as his personal punching bag and pin cushion for years.

I’m impressed you managed to put on a goodguy act when she asked you about stuff. I’d find it hard to hold back at the very least a slight smirk. Oughta give you an oscar
Yeah it was hard cause I hate when a foid complains about how life is so hard for a single mom. They should've educated that bitch better, then non of this would be happening to her.

Yeah couples weeks ago my 18 year old Stacy cousin went “missing” I wasn’t worried as I knew she was with a Chad and would return home when he’s done with her. Normscum are so stupid.

She said she had gotten out yesterday and she was supposed to come home in the morning.

I'm laughing because all I'm literally thinking of is a pet that was let out and haven't came back home. I'm not seeing this as a human but an animal that went stray and I can't stop laughing at the idea in my head.

"She had gotten out"
"supposed to come home in the morning."
I would have been biting my lips hard to try and not make it lift to a smirk. I could not have done it.

Meanwhile a genuinely loving and caring incel is rotting away or hanging from a tree somewhere, foids will fuck and give their best years to chad and then settle down with some average simp. How hard is it for women to just date a guy who actually loves them? They are so superficial. Some lowlife can treat them like shit, but if he is chad they won't mind. They would never fuck a non-chad even if he is a good person. They'd rather be pumped and dumped by chads instead of having a fulfilling relationship with an average/ugly male. Females are a sick joke. Imagine having the power to make a man's life fulfilling and you spend it on fucking chad instead. There's a serious problem with women and I hope that one day the masses will wake up to this truth.

Most likely that stupid whore passed out on her cocain binge after and before getting pumped by dozens of Chads because she is a lost sole ruined by single motherhood.

So...

How's your new basement buddy acclimating? I'm guessing the walls are effectively soundproofed. LOL!

Probably servicing Chad in his garage

bluepillers: 39

sad fucking shit thoughts and prayers

She'll come back, Chad just needed more time with his breathing cum rag

Meanwhile a genuinely loving and caring incel is rotting away or hanging from a tree somewhere, foids will fuck and give their best years to chad and then settle down with some average simp. How hard is it for women to just date a guy who actually loves them? They are so superficial. Some lowlife can treat them like shit, but if he is chad they won't mind. They would never fuck a non-chad even if he is a good person. They'd rather be pumped and dumped by chads instead of having a fulfilling relationship with an average/ugly male. Females are a sick joke. Imagine having the power to make a man's life fulfilling and you spend it on fucking chad instead. There's a serious problem with women and I hope that one day the masses will wake up to this truth.
Chad always wins.

Today I was coming back from the grocery store and my single mom roastie neighbor was sitting on the stairs of my building. She had red watery eyes, like if she had been crying. She asked me if by any chance I had seen her daughter. I told her no. She said she had gotten out yesterday to go to visit her boyfriend (to fuck him cause you know, Chad needs to be serviced) and she was supposed to come home in the morning. Like wtf what kind of mom allows her daughter to spend the night at Chads house? Anyways, I told her to call her bf but she said he's not answering. I told her to call the police then and started to climb up the stairs. I left her there.

The situation of those foids couldn't be more pathetic: single mom gradma, single mom mother, and probably soon-to-be a single mom daughter. All of them rotting in misery. They come from a third world shit hole so they have that mentality to ruin their lives with the first Chad they can find. That whore is probably wasted and stoned and covered in Chad and Tyrone fucking seed right now. Fucking whore, I hope she gets back covered in bruises cause her bf almost choked her to death.

What third world country do they come from?

Maybe she ran away with the Chad, or she's probably dead in a ditch somewhere, since Chad may have killed her. Doesn't matter either way since we're not effected.

Hopefully she's found not for her sake but fir her father I cant imagine losing a child
Maybe she ran away with the Chad, or she's probably dead in a ditch somewhere, since Chad may have killed her. Doesn't matter either way since we're not effected.
High IQ only ur and ur life only matters ...if it was you dying on the sidewalk they'd walk right over u.
We Can't Rlly Assume
She'll come back, Chad just needed more time with his breathing cum rag
We Can't Rlly Assume
O
Probably servicing Chad in his garage
R something u know bad happened we can't always assume either way dont know don't care only ur life matters if it was u dying on the sidewalk they'd walk right over u.
Hope she got killed
Ehhh I mean we don't know what she's like....don't wanna wish harm on any child

Last edited:
They come from a third world shit hole so they have that mentality to ruin their lives with the first Chad they can find.
As a guy living In a third world shithole I can say you summarize those foids behaviors very well.

I made a new thread about it, the whore came back

I think Morocco cause her grandma speaks something like Arab, and they look like sandwhores.
Suicidefuel

The situation of those foids couldn't be more pathetic: single mom gradma, single mom mother,
You are describing my and my cousin's lineage tbh.