Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My wife is dying

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Now look at my rare pupper, upsoys to the left

D86012c2

Last edited:
Back to inceldom

Sort of low taste of him to post that online in my opinion

These people are not human anymore at this point, the soy has consumed their brains

this man's wife is dying

so he posts her on reddit for orange fucking arrows?????

Anyone know whats she's dying of?

Just curious.

In anycase its interesting that her hospital gave her brown anti slip socks (or stockings in her case).

My own hospital during my various stays has given me yellow ones which I never wear because they don't fit and I have superior socks that I bought from Amazon anyway that don't seem to slip on rumoured to be slippery surfaces such as that being the hospital's floor.

I don't know what to think about this.
I don't know the back story of either of them.
But why would you think that this is a good photo to post?
Why in hells god would you attention seek with your wife dying? Take a final family photo, sure, that's your life. What the fuck are you looking for when you share it to the internet? Nobody knows who you are, nor does the photo have any artistic appeal.
Untitled

Why in hells god would you attention seek with your wife dying? Take a final family photo, sure, that's your life. What the fuck are you looking for when you share it to the internet? Nobody knows who you are, nor does the photo have any artistic appeal.
View attachment 191435
His expresion looks staged. Most numales like to act like they are in their favorite tv show, so he is probably imagining like he is the protagonist of a capeshit movie going trough a hard moment or something like that

Just post such pictures to get Reddit gold theory

View attachment 191435
Soys feel the need to share literally everything to feel less alone
the foid looks dead :feelsseriously::worryfeels:
ikr lol

His expresion looks staged. Most numales like to act like they are in their favorite tv show, so he is probably imagining like he is the protagonist of a capeshit movie going trough a hard moment or something like that
This shit just makes me angry. Her eyes are closed in the photo, which I can only assume she is unconscious, and if that's the case, do you really think any girl would want her last photos to be 16-24mm shot on a cellphone?
Grieve with your family, or your wifes family, come to terms with each another. But what in the absolute fuck do you want from the feel good internet.

Maybe he's happy the shrew is going to finally kick the bucket? :feelshehe:
Why else would be "loving the last moments" while she's unconscious? :feelshehe:
That's pretty chad. :chad:

itt: incels show that they're more human and humane than a reddit soyboy

was the edginess all a larp? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

this dude got a wife??

This is so inappropriate.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Most people are shit heads.

exploiting your dying wife for reddit upvotes, i don't even know what to say about that. Are these people insane?

Imagine despite being an average looking fella you find love. A woman catches your eye and you approach her, she reciprocates. Your first date is awkward but then by some miracle she wants to see you again. You start going out a lot after that, creating memories together that you will cherish and look back on, developing new little inside jokes that fill your souls with joy. After a while things start to get serious, you meet her family, she meets yours. You may not have the same level of chemistry as you did when you first met because things are more casual and comfortable around eachother but you still love eachother dearly because of all your history together. Eventually you move in together and you start building a proper life together. You go to furniture stores to pick out things to make your house a home, you struggle to assemble it but eventually it all comes together.

After a while of things being this way you finally pop the question and she says yes. You organise a big, expenisve wedding and spend the year working hard to save up for it. Both of your extended families come from far and wide to see you unite. Your wedding night is memorable but you can't afford a honeymoon so things continue like normal after that.

Then your wife starts feeling quite poorly. At first the two of you brush it off because people get sick all the time but this time her sickness is lasting a bit longer than usual. One day she collapses in the kitchen and you rush her to the hospital and it turns out the sickness is fatal. The next few years are tragic filled with copious hospital visits, medical bills. Soon the time finally comes...

this is it...

The woman you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with is dying today...

What last moments will you share together? Before the love of your life is no longer there.

Guess it's time to go on reddit and use the situation for upvotes and argue with other bearded faggots about the breed of my dog.

And we're the ones that are incel jfl
View attachment 191435

Anyone know whats she's dying of?

Just curious.

In anycase its interesting that her hospital gave her brown anti slip socks (or stockings in her case).

My own hospital during my various stays has given me yellow ones which I never wear because they don't fit and I have superior socks that I bought from Amazon anyway that don't seem to slip on rumoured to be slippery surfaces such as that being the hospital's floor.
She's dying because of BBC :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

People like him are the lowest of the low.
They're so desperate for validation, it shows how empty their life is.
I'm also concerned they allowed a dog inside.

exploiting de waify 4 sum leddit points xDD

this sucks tbh, this guy is back to celdom

Lol remember seeing this on 4chan yesterday.Today the post was deleted, apparently he was LARPing