Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My wife named our son after her 1st love"

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3725

Banned
-
I wasn't sure whether to title this ragefuel, suifuel, blackpill, or what?

I dont even know what to say...

fucking wrekt, well thats what happens when you betabux

This is why ALL men must get prenups.

Atleast he's not a cuck about it and wants it settled. Rare to see that on reddit these days.

Orlando Bloom, a pretty boy A-List star in his prime, allowed Miranda Kerr to give their son Christopher as his middle name after her first love. What chance does a 4-5/10 nobody have?

i am at a complete loss for words.

this is why, Islamically, men are obligated to name the children and women do not have that honor. otherwise THIS will happen.

mobilize the purification units.

"VIRGINITY DOESN'T MATTER TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE"

PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU NEVER EVER EVER "DATE" A GIRL WITH AN "EX". YOU WILL NEVER BE HER ONE AND ONLY. SHE WILL NEVER FORGET HER FIRST. SHE WILL NEVER FULLY LOVE YOU. CHASTE WOMAN OR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Proves the non-virgin women cannot love theory.

I just can't believe. It's a new way to cuck a man. It's so vile that It doesn't sound real. He has to change the name of the kid and end the marriage.

Last edited:
"VIRGINITY DOESN'T MATTER TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE"

PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU NEVER EVER EVER "DATE" A GIRL WITH AN "EX". YOU WILL NEVER BE HER ONE AND ONLY. SHE WILL NEVER FORGET HER FIRST. SHE WILL NEVER FULLY LOVE YOU. CHASTE WOMAN OR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Everyday I agree more and more with you. Which it's sad. Because it's almost impossible to find a virgin as Chad, imagine as an incel.

This type of cucking is one you cannot recover from

D I V O R C E
I
V
O
R
C
E

Damn, brutal as hell. The slut wants some way to remember chad.

AHAHAHA serves this retard right for marrying a non-virgin "SEXUALLY LIBERATED WAHMYNS". The only sad thing is that his son will now suffer from the roasties mistake. He needs to beat and abuse her NOW to have any respect and dignity in the relationship, or she will always remember Chad.

They will always remember Chad, in their hearts but mostly in their pussies.

lmao@being called abusive for being upset about this. Normals are insane sometimes.

View attachment 7785
Everyday I agree more and more with you. Which it's sad. Because it's almost impossible to find a virgin as Chad, imagine as an incel.
same, I want to accept any woman cause I mean beggars can't be choosers but it starting to seem you can't cause it will only lead to heartbreak sooner or later

AHAHAHA serves this retard right for marrying a non-virgin "SEXUALLY LIBERATED WAHMYNS". The only sad thing is that his son will now suffer from the roasties mistake. He needs to beat and abuse her NOW to have any respect and dignity in the relationship, or she will always remember Chad.
poor kid his dad will never truly love him thanks to his slut of a mom

Those here who think anti-degeneracy is a "cope" are fucking retards. Every single day their hedonistic nihilism is exposed for the recipe for disaster it is.

he should also check to make sure that his son is his

Normies need to stop

maxresdefault.jpg

Top ten cucks of all time.

lol what a bitch, and I don't mean the femoid either.

I bet the kid isn't even his. She probably got pregnant by the dude she named her kid after. Hahahaha.

Jfl at even speaking to impure blown out roast beefs in 2018

LOOOOOOL

This is why Fatherhood is the ultimate act of cuckoldry. Just LOL if you trust any femoid enough to even consider it.

He's gotta get out of there. Take all the money and good's and go somewhere where to cop's can't find him.

Only read title but that is disrespectful. What about a woman with 50 plus different lays probably will have no choice really but to name their son after a man shes fucked.

I would kill her, my child and then myself. Easy peasy, trigger squeezy.
I would plan something more elaborate though, would take more time and cost more money, but would be way more satisfying, If I'm going to kill myself might as well get the best bang for my buck.

Find her highschool ex and kidnap him and his current GF (gonna take months of locating, stalking and planning, renting a storage locker to have my revenge, buy acid to disfigure wifes face, cable ties or hand cuffs, mouth gags, ear plugs, metal chairs with metal arm rests, etc)

Lock the two up and hand cuff them in the storage locker, blindfolded, gagged and with ear plugs in their ears.

Kidnap wife and son and take them to that locker, tie everyone to chairs

Wake everyone up and explain the whole fuckery to them (child will be confused and traumatized, too bad, I couldn't give a fuck at this point)

Rape chad's GF in front of him and everyone in the room, kill her, rape my wife in front of everyone, kill chad, kill son, rape wife again and make sure to smear blood all over her from the dead bodies around us as I do it, call ambulance to location, when I hear them approaching, shoot her in the spine and "knee cap" her (shot to knee), splash acid on her face, shoot myself in the head.

She's going to have to live with that mental trauma for the rest of her life, not being able to walk and being horribly disfigured (no cope of "falling in love again"). She will likely kill herself immediately if not a few months later when life gets too hard to cope. I don't think the wife should get to just die, its too easy to just kill her, and its too easy for chad to get off scott free for being chad, nor should his current bitch which is just another woman perpetuating this BS culture. I want to leave no "loose ends" in my revenge, everyone involved gets punishment.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK