Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My word to "femcels"

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I am standardcel, but as man of culture, not femoid who wants chad only, that is, I want not stacy only, but only girl who can please my eyes by both anatomical features, and cultural potential. And she may be stacy, may be becky, may be even considered ugly by other men. And so now is moment for me to say to you, ugly cunts, not taking it for granted, that I would like you. Because I still standardcel, swiped right in tinder 764 girls out of 410 529, and while girls I swiped right can be ugly too other men, they still look cute and acceptable for my eyes, so you, totally ugly potatoenose phoebes or longnose kike-alike cunts, have no chance to please my eyes, and I spit on you

Yes, I know majority of you would reject me, as I'm not chad, yes, for you getting dicked by chad is much more of possibility than for me to dick stacy, but above earthly world of humanimal breeding, I am king, and you are worthless femoid trash, and it is I who choose, and I choose to reject you and spit on you: tfu

Karalyst

(some cute babyfaced "babycels" still can have chance with me, so you can try :> )

Last edited:
I see. Maybe one of them will read this.

That’s brutal man, but there probably weren’t any lolis in that place.
Legal lolis, 18+ but looks like teens. Saw some "femcels" complaining about looking younger

"femcels"

literally the biggest oxymoron I have ever heard

femcels is a forced meme