Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My worth as a human being in middle school,as compared to my attractive female classmates.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
This hit me today,when i was trying to search for pics of my old classmates,back when i used to get heavily bullied.I saw how beutiful,they'd become.It brought back memories of my middleschool days and how my worth as a human being was back then.Everyone made me feel like I was actually just better off never to have existed,while the Stacies were treated with so much respect and dignity that It baffled me.What had I done wrong to make people see me as nothing better than roadkill?Existing as a sub5 male with social anxiety.That was my crime.The Stacies were almolst like beings on a different plane of existance than mine,they seemed inhuman or maybe they were human,I just wasn't.People outside of the incel-sphere will say that,being attractive mostly just means that people want to fuck you.Yes,this is a big part of the experience of someone who is born attractive,but It's the things that come out of that,that are the most important,like being treated as dough you're worth something.I never got that treatment.I never felt as If I was worthy of breathing the same air as stacies.All I wanted was some human decency from everyone and I couldn't even get that.I was constantly mocked ridiculed and degraded.Why?Because I wasn't given the proper bone and eye structure.If this world does have a creator,he's no where near loving.He's cold and apathetic towards the suffering of the weak.

I relate with this a lot. I'd legit be friends with ugly non-NT dudes, even tho my own social anxiety can get really bad at times. It feels comfortable to be with someone who's also got mental problems, they feel less judgy if ygm

I relate with this a lot. I'd legit be friends with ugly non-NT dudes, even tho my own social anxiety can get really bad at times. It feels comfortable to be with someone who's also mentally fucked, they feel less judgy if ygm
I actually got to know a lot of really nice people,trough my experiences.For the most part my social anxiety went away with lots of therapy.
The only things I struggle with now,are being around a lot of strangers.

I remember thinking stuff like "what did I do to deserve this" a lot in middle school. The bullying I received in school(from students and teachers alike) fucked me up tbh.
For the most part my social anxiety went away with lots of therapy.
It did? I wish mine would go away, but I'm trying to become better.

I actually got to know a lot of really nice people,trough my experiences.For the most part my social anxiety went away with lots of therapy.
The only things I struggle with now,are being around a lot of strangers.
Wow therapy actually worked? I feel upset tbh knowing I should have got this shit fixed earlier if I knew what exactly it was
:):):):):):):)

you are still the same smv.

The therapy helped,but what made It go away for the most part was something I tought of when I was 13.
I used to think that everyone was looking at me.So what I did was I got on my bike,so that no one would notice how I walked.
I put on a hat,so no It would hide part of my face.
and I put on really dark sunglasses,so no one would be able to see that I was staring them dead in the eyes. (in a non obvious way,since they can't see that I was looking,because of the shades)
I started going out and constantly looking at peoples eyes to see if they were looking at me as a freak or not.
After a while I started to just walk and still check if people were looking at me in weird ways.
Then I took off the hat and did the same thing.
Eventually,It took me a while,but I took off the glasses and I finally felt that no one was staring at me and that's how I overcame my social anxiety.
Wow therapy actually worked? I feel upset tbh knowing I should have got this shit fixed earlier if I knew what exactly it was
:):):):):):):)
you are still the same smv.
Not quite.I've bettered myself in some ways.I'm no longer obese and I started showering.

Not quite.I've bettered myself in some ways.I'm no longer obese and I started showering.
Thats actually great man, keep it up :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The school is an incarceration torture camp for incels. I was constantly beaten and not attending school almost all the time. Sometimes I think that I should have bring that combat knife which was lying in my home and make the guts and brains fall out from the main bully backstabbing him back then. Anyway my life is worth nothing, why should I fear prison?

Because It's 50 times worse than highschool. Yo could get raped.
At least in prison you're not tortured sexually by the hot females around you. I am a very vindictive human type, if I was insulted I can remember this for years. If I have killed him back then at least I was feeling less subhuman now. And I am not necessarily could get raped in prison. Also in my country the imprisonment term for killing is relatively short, especially for adolescents, so I probably would be released to my middle-twenties.

I am a very vindictive human type, if I was insulted I can remember this for years. If I have killed him back then at least I was feeling less subhuman now. And I am not necessarily could get raped in prison. Also in my country the imprisonment term for killing is relatively short, especially for adolescents, so I probably would be released to my middle-twenties.
Still.You're wasting a decent amount of your youth in prison.
At least in prison you're not tortured sexually by the hot females around you.
You're still going to be sexually tortured in prison....just not by women.

This hit me today,when i was trying to search for pics of my old classmates,back when i used to get heavily bullied.I saw how beutiful,they'd become.It brought back memories of my middleschool days and how my worth as a human being was back then.Everyone made me feel like I was actually just better off never to have existed,while the Stacies were treated with so much respect and dignity that It baffled me.What had I done wrong to make people see me as nothing better than roadkill?Existing as a sub5 male with social anxiety.That was my crime.The Stacies were almolst like beings on a different plane of existance than mine,they seemed inhuman or maybe they were human,I just wasn't.People outside of the incel-sphere will say that,being attractive mostly just means that people want to fuck you.Yes,this is a big part of the experience of someone who is born attractive,but It's the things that come out of that,that are the most important,like being treated as dough you're worth something.I never got that treatment.I never felt as If I was worthy of breathing the same air as stacies.All I wanted was some human decency from everyone and I couldn't even get that.I was constantly mocked ridiculed and degraded.Why?Because I wasn't given the proper bone and eye structure.If this world does have a creator,he's no where near loving.He's cold and apathetic towards the suffering of the weak.
I felt that way for my whole adolescence so you're not alone definetly. Society allowing foids to express their feral nature without repercussions (with idiotic normies really and actually thinking it was "equality" and that meant "now women can do what men allways done". What a deep disgust for those low iq mediocre intellect people) just made our situation worse and worse and raised the standards to the sky.

As a non-NT i remember that i allways searched for weird outcast dudes in every structured group i was forced into (also searching for stares of interested foids but never found one sadly) to make friends with them LoL. I felt alienated/disgusted by hyper social NT normies in every group i went and i remember feeling akward and anxious even in a group where i was loved and respected by NT guys (dunno why, maybe a miracle lol). University has been a massive awakening to the blackpill and made me more and more lonely and isolated till my current situation where i live with my parents and the only foid i see daily is my mother. KeK
The school is an incarceration torture camp for incels. I was constantly beaten and not attending school almost all the time. Sometimes I think that I should have bring that combat knife which was lying in my home and make the guts and brains fall out from the main bully backstabbing him back then. Anyway my life is worth nothing, why should I fear prison?
I started having shitty marks in high school. I practiced a shitty sport, had shitty relationships and at home they weren't happy about me and my results. Result? A constant bad mood and growing isolation and feeling of being a human trash incapable of doing anything good or great

Life as an ugly Male

You get treated like shit for being ugly and then you develop severe social anxiety because of it and you become a mentally ill autist.

It's the things that come out of that,that are the most important,like being treated as dough you're worth something.
The big issue in one sentence.

If being ugly just meant you couldn't fuck girls, inceldom would not be as huge as it is. Problem is that it doesn't just imply that:
•You're going to have difficulty socializing.
•You're going to have difficulty making friends.
•You're going to have difficulty finding a job.

All of these stepping stones that you need to be able to live a decent life is being determined and denied by other people who have it leagues better than you. And to top it off, the costs and risks you have to go through to fix your problem -your ugliness- is phenominal.

It's why so many incels are so upset; we're not allowed to enjoy the companies of others and are rather the carpets that humanity gets to trod all over. We're that penguin who gets to freeze to death in the arctic storm because the others wouldn't let it huddle up, we're that zebra who gets to be eaten by lions because the herd abandoned him. We're experiencing the worst humanity has to offer and no-one seems to care.

Life as an ugly Male

You get treated like shit for being ugly and then you develop severe social anxiety because of it and you become a mentally ill autist.

Psychological harm.

I remember thinking stuff like "what did I do to deserve this" a lot in middle school. The bullying I received in school(from students and teachers alike) fucked me up tbh.

I thought mine was the problem. It has now been gone for the past 10 years and the excuse is autism.

this world is a fucking joke man just ldar