Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Younger Brother is a GigaChad Who Has Slayed Literally HUNDREDS of Females While I Ended Up On This Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
You read that right.

My brother hit the genetic jackpot in almost every conceivable way, while I lost miserably.

He has Brad Pitt-style facial features, including a chiseled jaw, perfect symmetry, naturally low body fat, sharp cheekbones, a natural tan, and a prominent chin and brow ridge. His face is basically a work of art. As a result, he's had almost every type of sexual encounter you can imagine. I'm talking about stuff you only see in movies: girls approaching him, threesomes, free hookups with strippers, drunken orgies, you name it.

He's also very high-T and low inhibition. Not only does he have no anxiety hooking up with females, but he's also a man's man. He's gotten into dozens of street fights and bar brawls, knocking out guys with his naturally explosive fighting ability (if he wasn't so lazy and undisciplined, he could have had a career as a boxer/mixed martial artist). He once told me a story about how he and his 2 friends once cleared out an entire bar of thugs by themselves when they got into a beef in Miami (In case you're wondering, my brother and I are very close, so he doesn't tell me bullshit lies. In fact, I've even witnessed some of the things I've mentioned above with my own eyes).

Meanwhile, I've been a lonely incel my entire life because I was born with multiple physical and psychological disorders.

For one, I have an incurable medical condition that causes intermittent bloating of my face, and makes me look ugly and weird-looking. This happens multiple times a day, causing foids to avoid eye contact with me as if I'm The Elephant Man. Can't tell you how enraging and humiliating this is.
I also suffer from crippling anxiety disorders and debilitating depression, which turns me into an introverted coward that's afraid of life.
If that wasn't enough, I'm also mildly on the autism spectrum, so I have trouble connecting with people and even making friends, let alone fucking females. The only advantages I have over my brother is that I'm a little taller than he is. I'm slightly over 5'9", while he's almost 5'8". I'm also probably higher I.Q. than him, but he has more common sense and functional intelligence.

Right now, as I'm typing this, my brother is staying at a resort in Tulum, Mexico with 2 girls he met in New York just a few weeks ago.

Whoever came up with the phrase "life ain't fair" wasn't lying.

Last edited:
Brutal. How old is he?

Lol bro no 5'8 guy is gigachad no matter how good their face looks.
But why doesnt his faggy ass help you get laid? Surely he could pressure som drunk slut that's trying to fuck him into fucking you first

But why doesnt his faggy ass help you get laid? Surely he could pressure som drunk slut that's trying to fuck him into fucking you first
I dont believe into heightpill that much. Surely some girls will care, but I still think there will be enough horny sluts to take a chad who hit genetic jackpot.

5' 8'' is a manlet , you brother is no a gigachad , gigachad must be 6' in 2019

i can believe it even at 5'8 if he has chad head attractiveness.

You're wrong. His slay count is a testament to the fact that looks>height.

He tried to hook me up when we were younger, but I was too much of an anxious autist. Not only that, most foids didn't like me and fucked my brother instead. It was a very painful time in my life. Thank god death is much closer now.

You read that right.

My brother hit the genetic jackpot in almost every conceivable way, while I lost miserably.

He has Brad Pitt-style facial features, including a chiseled jaw, perfect symmetry, naturally low body fat, sharp cheekbones, a natural tan, and a prominent chin and brow ridge. His face is basically a work of art. As a result, he's had almost every type of sexual encounter you can imagine. I'm talking about stuff you only see in movies: girls approaching him, threesomes, free hookups with strippers, drunken orgies, you name it.

He's also very high-T and low inhibition. Not only does he have no anxiety hooking up with females, but he's also a man's man. He's gotten into dozens of street fights and bar brawls, knocking out guys with his naturally explosive fighting ability (if he wasn't so lazy and undisciplined, he could have had a career as a boxer/mixed martial artist). He once told me a story about how he and his 2 friends once cleared out an entire bar of thugs by themselves when they got into a beef in Miami (In case you're wondering, my brother and I are very close, so he doesn't tell me bullshit lies. In fact, I've even witnessed some of the things I've mentioned above with my own eyes).

Meanwhile, I've been a lonely incel my entire life because I was born with multiple physical and psychological disorders.

For one, I have an incurable medical condition that causes intermittent bloating of my face, which makes me look ugly and weird-looking. This happens multiple times a day, causing foids to avoid eye contact with me as if I'm The Elephant Man. Can't tell you how enraging and humiliating this is.
I also suffer from crippling anxiety disorders and debilitating depression, which turns me into an introverted coward that's afraid of life.
If that wasn't enough, I'm also mildly on the autism spectrum, so I have trouble connecting with people and even making friends, let alone fucking females. The only advantages I have over my brother is that I'm a little taller than he is. I'm slightly over 5'9", while he's almost 5'8". I'm also probably higher I.Q. than him, but he has more common sense and functional intelligence.

Right now, as I'm typing this, my brother is staying at a resort in Tulum, Mexico with 2 girls he met in New York just a few weeks ago.

That's brutal as fuck. Isn't it awkward for him to talk about his sex life in front of you when you're suffering?

He's now 39, but he looks much younger. In fact, the chicks he's currently hooked up with are in their mid-20's.
JFL. Chad never stops slaying.

That means you are in your 40s? Brutal ngl, I'm not sure I can take it that long.

My younger brother is a Tyrone but he stands at 6’4 and mog’s the fuck outta me. I was happy when he moved out because his girlfriends would always laugh at how much shorter I was than him.:cryfeels:

Incels on this site who don’t have chad/Tyrone siblings will never feel the brutal mogging we get on a DAILY BASIS :reeeeee:

Hilarious watching incels getting triggered over the idea that someone 5’8 could be a Chad.

I agree it is rare but if you have a genuinely top tier face at that height then the only guy who can really mog you is a taller Chad.

He's now 39, but he looks much younger. In fact, the chicks he's currently hooked up with are in their mid-20's.

Larp? Jesus if you're 40 how have you not roped.

How have you not roped yet, that sounds like hell

Hilarious watching incels getting triggered over the idea that someone 5’8 could be a Chad.

I agree it is rare but if you have a genuinely top tier face at that height then the only guy who can really mog you is a taller Chad.

5' 8'' is a manlet , you brother is no a gigachad , gigachad must be 6' in 2019
Massive Fucking Cope

At 5'8" with a 10/10 face, you can slay foids 2-3 inches taller than you for ONSs and hookups.

Thank you for sharing, it was somehow touching thinking of the level of frustration you have endured

face beats height any day of the week

5'8 lmao. No son.

You read that right.

Sorry, i dont buy this. This would make your brother like top 00000000000000000000000000000000000000,1% of males. He is magically the best looking guy but also has perfect dark triad personality? Overexaggurating or LARP tbh

If its a 00000000000000000000000000000000000000,1% case and its true, then i can't believe you would be alive being mogged this hard, so i don't buy that either

That's why you have to give up on life and accept that you'll forever be less than human.

As Incel TV said in his latest video : "Your DNA dictates your entire life.". The decision of the quality of life is decided when your DNA is finished and the mitosis starts.

But he won't help you hook up with some 4/10 becky.

He didnt find virgin wife who really loves him, all those foids he fucked are no much different than prostitutes. Most of them had more than 20 partners before him. If you want to have sex with girls of similar quality you will be able to do that if you pay.
So basically only difference between you and him is amount of validation he gets and satisfaction when he looks in the mirror.

Sorry, i dont buy this. This would make your brother like top 00000000000000000000000000000000000000,1% of males. He is magically the best looking guy but also has perfect dark triad personality? Overexaggurating or LARP tbh

If its a 00000000000000000000000000000000000000,1% case and its true, then i can't believe you would be alive being mogged this hard, so i don't buy that either
I assure you this is 100% the truth. No detail has been enhanced. I hate LARPing faggots myself.

Mind you, I've only shared the positive side of my brother's life. What I didn't mention is that he's suffered financially his whole life and is chronically unemployed due to a drug felony when he was 19 (he copped a plea for 1-3 years and was out in less than 2).

He's also very lazy and irresponsible, even to this day (though not as bad as before), and often hits up his parents and me for cash. He keeps devising get-rich-quick schemes, but fails miserably every time (legal marijuana, flipping houses, barber shops with many chairs, etc.). I've even lost about 13k being dragged into some of these schemes.

My brother also suffers occasional bouts of severe depression (whereas my depression is constant but not as severe) and has seriously threatened suicide several times. His antics of getting into legal trouble and personal issues have been a source of constant drama and stress for me and his parents.

I assure you this is 100% the truth. No detail has been enhanced. I hate LARPing faggots myself.

Mind you, I've only shared the positive side of my brother's life. What I didn't mention is that he's suffered financially his whole life and is chronically unemployed due to a drug felony when he was 19 (he copped a plea for 1-3 years and was out in less than 2).

He's also very lazy and irresponsible, even to this day (though not as bad as before), and often hits up his parents and me for cash. He keeps devising get-rich-quick schemes, but fails miserably every time (legal marijuana, flipping houses, barber shops with many chairs, etc.). I've even lost about 13k being dragged into some of these schemes.

My brother also suffers occasional bouts of severe depression (whereas my depression is constant but not as severe) and has seriously threatened suicide several times. His antics of getting into legal trouble and personal issues have been a source of constant drama and stress for me and his parents.
Brutal. Your brother is dark triad chad , the worst type to be mogged by :( stay safe man. Shit man rereading the post knowing its not a larp is soul crushing. Fuck your brother for failing tutorial mode. No offense

Last edited:
I would rope after hearing one story like that. Fucking brutal man.

You read that right.

For one, I have an incurable medical condition that causes intermittent bloating of my face, and makes me look ugly and weird-looking. This happens multiple times a day, causing foids to avoid eye contact with me as if I'm The Elephant Man. Can't tell you how enraging and humiliating this is.

My younger brother mogged me from the day he was born. He was born without handicaps. He was born with blue eyes and blond hair. He was born with the easygoing nature of the halfwit. Five years younger than me, he scored with woman after woman I wanted. Our first cousin was gorgeous, I wanted her so bad. But the kinship ruined it for me, as if I'd had a chance in the first place. He met her for the first time when they were both sixteen or so. Of course they fucked. He bragged about it. I used the "how can you sleep with your own cousin?" argument. He used the "they had never met beforehand, so it was OK" argument. Same one she used.
Eventually, I left our hometown to pursue my destiny. He stayed there, got some trailer trash pregnant, lost his job and apartment, became such an irresponsible drunkard and petty larcenist that he even was barred entry to my mother's house. I spent a day securing the windows and doors so he couldn't break in, while my mother mover in with our sister. He died in 1998, after suffering far more degradation than I have mentioned so far. I had to pay for the tombstone, of course.

Last edited:

Doesnt this slightly disagree with what incels here would like to believe. Chad, despite his looks, also suffers from other issues (unrelated to getting foids). Maybe the blackpill is a narrow way of looking at life. Sure looks absolutely matter when it comes to getting foids but not every chad ends up living a happy life.

Brutal. Your brother is dark triad chad , the worst type to be mogged by :( stay safe man. Shit man rereading the post knowing its not a larp is soul crushing. Fuck your brother for failing tutorial mode. No offense
Doesnt this slightly disagree with what incels here would like to believe. Chad, despite his looks, also suffers from other issues (unrelated to getting foids). Maybe the blackpill is a narrow way of looking at life. Sure looks absolutely matter when it comes to getting foids but not every chad ends up living a happy life.
The thing is, my brother is a whopping 11 years younger than I am, so he's more like the son I've never had than just a regular brother. But, watching him slay for years, while I rotted alone, caused very painful and conflicting emotions inside of me. On the one hand, I was happy for his success because it meant that my genes were indirectly being passed down through him. But, on the other hand, it was soul-crushing to see him attaining the objects of my desire with ease. I spend many nights literally jerking off to the foid he was fucking at a short-stay hotel. The mogging was unbearable. Made me feel like such a worthless cuck.

I guess the Black Pill is a narrow way of looking at life, but it's a major part of life nonetheless. Sexual satisfaction is very important according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Damn I feel sorry for you (if this is true)

I dont believe into heightpill that much. Surely some girls will care, but I still think there will be enough horny sluts to take a chad who hit genetic jackpot.

that's just retarded. heightpill is the truest blackpill of them all

Brutal, go er on him

The thing is, my brother is a whopping 11 years younger than I am, so he's more like the son I've never had than just a regular brother. But, watching him slay for years, while I rotted alone, caused very painful and conflicting emotions inside of me. On the one hand, I was happy for his success because it meant that my genes were indirectly being passed down through him. But, on the other hand, it was soul-crushing to see him attaining the objects of my desire with ease. I spend many nights literally jerking off to the foid he was fucking at a short-stay hotel. The mogging was unbearable. Made me feel like such a worthless cuck.

I guess the Black Pill is a narrow way of looking at life, but it's a major part of life nonetheless. Sexual satisfaction is very important according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

True. And it becomes more important when youve never experienced it your whole life. Its sort of like this. Being attractive as a man is a great privilege because most guys arent. But you still need to know how to use it to lead a happy life.

ask your chad bro for help

The thing is, my brother is a whopping 11 years younger than I am, But, watching him slay for years, while I rotted alone, caused very painful and conflicting emotions inside of me. it was soul-crushing to see him attaining the objects of my desire with ease. I spend many nights literally jerking off to the foid he was fucking at a short-stay hotel. The mogging was unbearable. Made me feel like such a worthless cuck.

. Sexual satisfaction is very important according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
Holy mother of god, thats beyond brutal. Sorry you had to go through that man, no one should have to deal with that, no one.
Most depressing thread i've red in a long time, fuuck

Wait how old are you? 50????

Ive got two chad brothers who are successful and here i am. They also completely resent me.

It depends on where one lives.

Jeff seid
Justin Bieber
Tom Cruise
Daniels RadCliffe

Last edited:
does he know about your inceldom or care?

my brother is an incel like me so he gets it, curious how other incels experiences are like though.

Wait how old are you? 50????
Yes, I'm 50. But, like my brother, I look significantly younger. When I lean out, for example, I'm frequently assumed to be in my late-20's to early-30's. This isn't always good because guys young enough to be my sons have tried to start fights with me, assuming I'm not that much older than they are. It also sucks when guys in their early-40's, who look much older than me, don't treat me with respect and talk down to me, as if I'm their junior.
My younger brother mogged me from the day he was born. He was born without handicaps. He was born with blue eyes and blond hair. He was born with the easygoing nature of the halfwit. Five years younger than me, he scored with woman after woman I wanted. Our first cousin was gorgeous, I wanted her so bad. But the kinship ruined it for me, as if I'd had a chance in the first place. He met her for the first time when they were both sixteen or so. Of course they fucked. He bragged about it. I used the "how can you sleep with your own cousin?" argument. He used the "they had never met beforehand, so it was OK" argument. Same one she used.
Eventually, I left our hometown to pursue my destiny. He stayed there, got some trailer trash pregnant, lost his job and apartment, became such an irresponsible drunkard and petty larcenist that he even was barred entry to my mother's house. I spent a day securing the windows and doors so he couldn't break in, while my mother mover in with our sister. He died in 1998, after suffering far more degradation than I have mentioned so far. I had to pay for the tombstone, of course.
Sounds eerily similar to my brother. But, thank god he's still alive.

Possible that he has a different father, get a blood test and if it comes back that your mother cheated hold her accountable.