Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Deck

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
So there are multiple layers of minor disappointment to this situation:

I spent $8 dollars on not-so-many Yugioh cards. But the deck isn't so good, put very shortly and incompletely: because it doesn't even have the full line of Silent Magicians and has too many spell and trap cards.

So I'll have to buy more cards but I'm interested in Magic now, really, since I think it's a better game.

One way to show it's a bad game is that the card Pot of Greed, which when activated allows you to draw two new cards, was banned.

I just put 40 pot of greeds in my deck

You need to spend several thousand dollars at least for buying cards to be worth it. Just let it go man. The game died a long time ago. Let it die.

I used to collect trading cards back in the day from many different series, those are based and now I'm depressed because I want to go back to my childhood where the better times are.

What does pot of greed do?
:soy::soy::soy:

Make yourself Exodia deck

bf2.png

I like the original yugioh cards. I'm still willing to duel people with old cards.

No Yu-Gi-Oh cards for your face.

I spent $8 dollars on not-so-many Yugioh cards. But the deck isn't so good, put very shortly and incompletely: because it doesn't even have the full line of Silent Magicians and has too many spell and trap cards.

Silent Magician? Why are you playing this? Start running good cards brah.

just play poker brah.

Play the game online on ygpro like everyone else. Fuck konami.