Naama Kates insulted my deformity a while ago and it will hurts me to this day

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

nature decides how you're nurtured
★★★★★
104d 23h 8m
I've been bullied and picked on my whole life and as much as that dented my happiness, I felt the biggest blow to my ego was by someone on this site. I can't find the user, but they have an Eminem gif avi. I forget what it was in a response to but they said "and you're deformed, fuck off!"

That really upset me and actually had me upset when I was trying to sleep last night even thought it was multiple days ago. I have come to expect normies will bully me because of my deformity, it's a part of me. When it comes to incels.co, I see it as a kind of home. Users may insult me for my "autistic" threads, say I'm low IQ, say "didn't read!" and all that, but I NEVER felt embarrassed about being deformed here ever. My deformity is the thing I am most insecure about. It may seem like I care most about being "high IQ", but if someone called me stupid, and someone mocked me for my deformity, I would be infinitely more hurt by the mockery of my deformity.

It struck a certain way because ever since then I've felt less comfortable and happy on here. Reading "and you're deformed fuck off" was almost like a way for the site to tell me "We're all ugly, but your DEFORMED, you're a whole new level of ugly, you aren't one of us, you're below us, YOUR A FREAK". I saw incels.co as a place where I felt like there was a community who wouldn't see me as a freak for being ugly, maybe I'd be seeing as an annoying brother who rambles a lot, but not a disgusting abominable freak. That's why I spend so much time here responding to every thread. I feel like I am surrounded by people who aren't disgusted with me or stare at me with pity. Now I realize I may be so fucking ugly that even incels.co would consider me unworthy.

I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed

Jazavac

Jazavac

Localized celibacy
★★★★★
53d 10h 25m
UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Officer
7d 18h 1m
I’m here for you brocel

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
75d 15h 51m
Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★★★
5d 5h 8m
Bro, it's who you are. Embrace it. Challenge people who bring it up as an insult. People here will rally for you. We are a community that has to stick together for the greater good. Fuck the others that say otherwise. I'm here for you, too.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
★★★
30d 18h 59m
Is this some new copy pasta i missed?

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
106d 19h 0m
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
71d 3h 11m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★
7d 4h 28m
Bro, it's who you are. Embrace it. Challenge people who bring it up as an insult. People here will rally for you. We are a community that has to stick together for the greater good. Fuck the others that say otherwise. I'm here for you, too.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 32m
What's your deformity?

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
26d 10h 56m
schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Working to become a van drivER
★★★★★
40d 6h 8m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
46d 10h 6m
I remember this

BududubNow

BududubNow

Veteran
★★★★★
19d 16h 15m
I've been bullied and picked on my whole life and as much as that dented my happiness, I felt the biggest blow to my ego was by someone on this site. I can't find the user, but they have an Eminem gif avi. I forget what it was in a response to but they said "and you're deformed, fuck off!"

That really upset me and actually had me upset when I was trying to sleep last night even thought it was multiple days ago. I have come to expect normies will bully me because of my deformity, it's a part of me. When it comes to incels.co, I see it as a kind of home. Users may insult me for my "autistic" threads, say I'm low IQ, say "didn't read!" and all that, but I NEVER felt embarrassed about being deformed here ever. My deformity is the thing I am most insecure about. It may seem like I care most about being "high IQ", but if someone called me stupid, and someone mocked me for my deformity, I would be infinitely more hurt by the mockery of my deformity.

It struck a certain way because ever since then I've felt less comfortable and happy on here. Reading "and you're deformed fuck off" was almost like a way for the site to tell me "We're all ugly, but your DEFORMED, you're a whole new level of ugly, you aren't one of us, you're below us, YOUR A FREAK". I saw incels.co as a place where I felt like there was a community who wouldn't see me as a freak for being ugly, maybe I'd be seeing as an annoying brother who rambles a lot, but not a disgusting abominable freak. That's why I spend so much time here responding to every thread. I feel like I am surrounded by people who aren't disgusted with me or stare at me with pity. Now I realize I may be so fucking ugly that even incels.co would consider me unworthy.

I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed
:(:(:(
Hug

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
20d 21h 22m
So you're going by "FastBananaCEO" and identify as an incel now, nerd?
Haha whats up douche bag, it's Chad from Highschool. Remember me?
Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school.
Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed.
Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on?
Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT.
I guess some things never change huh loser?
Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

nature decides how you're nurtured
★★★★★
104d 23h 8m
So you're going by "FastBananaCEO" and identify as an incel now, nerd?
Haha whats up douche bag, it's Chad from Highschool. Remember me?
Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on?
Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT.
Jfl where is this from?

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
20d 21h 22m
Jfl where is this from?
twitch copypasta
Original:

So you're going by "loltyler1" now nerd?
Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me?
Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now.
I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT.