Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Naive youngcel trait: Thinking that eventually things would get better.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
It's unfathomable how fucking over it is.

The blackpill was thrown at my face all throughout school, at home, hs, college, I am such a retarded slow learner that I never got to fully grasp and be aware of it until last year.

I still remember how bluepilled I was always setting "tresholds" for when things would start to get better, things would be different, it would be the start of the "good" times and it was always bullshit.

"Damn, when I get to high school I'm gonna be this and that, and do this and that" and it was all fucked up. "In college I'll be able to x and y and z and it'll be nice" and fucking nothing but bullshit and exhaustion. "gymmaxxing will surely make that difference..." and no, there is no hope.

There was always some crap "moving the goal post" to cope that in the next month/year things would eventually get bettrer, they had to somehow, but no. There is no happy outcome to being a subhuman.

I could have saved so much time if only I had grasped the blackpill in my teens. At least I would know it was over and would have suffered way less.

this shouldnt discourage youngcels from looksmaxxing tho even tho it willl get incredibily hard for sub 8 men in the coming years

i knew it was at the end of college.

a few years ago

truthfully it was over after freshman year of college

this shouldnt discourage youngcels from looksmaxxing tho even tho it willl get incredibily hard for sub 8 men in the coming years
Chad or bust going forward
i knew it was at the end of college.

a few years ago

truthfully it was over after freshman year of college
We get the overall feeling but it takes a while to fully dawn the absurdity of how fucking over it is.

I still remember how bluepilled I was always setting "tresholds" for when things would start to get better, things would be different, it would be the start of the "good" times and it was always bullshit.

"Damn, when I get to high school I'm gonna be this and that, and do this and that" and it was all fucked up. "In college I'll be able to x and y and z and it'll be nice" and fucking nothing but bullshit and exhaustion. "gymmaxxing will surely make that difference..." and no, there is no hope.
This is so relatable, I remember thinking that it would get better but now that I'm in my 3rd year of college I know its over, what a shitty life.

Agreed, inceldom affects everything in our lives. We might have no hope with women by looksmaxxing, but at least the rest of our lives can be less shitty

It's unfathomable how fucking over it is.

The blackpill was thrown at my face all throughout school, at home, hs, college, I am such a retarded slow learner that I never got to fully grasp and be aware of it until last year.

There was always some crap "moving the goal post" to cope that in the next month/year things would eventually get bettrer, they had to somehow, but no. There is no happy outcome to being a subhuman.

I could have saved so much time if only I had grasped the blackpill in my teens. At least I would know it was over and would have suffered way less.
I always hated people even before I found the blackpill tbh

I always told myself, don't worry you'll be taller, a lot of people grow, even at 18 or 19. You can go from 5'7 to 5'10, at least you wont be towered by almost everyone and feel somewhat normal in height. Don't worry about that baby face and that weak jaw, puberty can still kick in and give you an older look. Little did i know it was all a meme and now im almost 20 and people still ask me which year in going to in high school next year and if im already thinking about college

it's get easier imo if you can cope

I feel worse every year.

It took me a long time to fathom it.

Very relatable
you are basically bluepilling yourself
"when I get to college" "when I start to go to the gym and bulk" "when I get friends" "when I get better friends" "next time it will be different" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
you are moving the goal post on yourself:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I tried so hard and got nothing in the end.

Based I agree, youngcels like @TheSecondComing need to sit down

i was always aware that things are never going to get better for me, still liked to daydream about a better life but knew that none of it is going to come to fruition.

I used to think like this when i was a teenager. Now i know that my life will most likely, just progressivily get worse.

Absolute Nihilism is where im now at age 19
Really things will get no better for us incels maybe our nations but that don't mean shit at the end of the day as we will be always hated
by our side and by the enemies basically we need incel nation

I always knew things are just going to get worse

Naive youngcel trait: being happy