Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Name called

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Back in secondary school/high school I was given this name because of my shitty hairline, and pretty much everyone in the whole year would call me and and I didn't retaliate that much, just took it as a joke. But every time I look back on this, I regret not fighting these people. If I fought one of them, I would have made a point and the rest would kno not to fuck with me anymore. I kid you not guys, I would be sitting in class and would get this name shouted at me from the back of the class and EVERYONE would laugh. I get a prank call not long ago and some prick says it, it honestly brought me back memories and filled me with rage, I just hanged up. Even nowadays if a friend says it to me, I swear to god it just automatically gets me angry. I got into trouble by teachers so many times trying to insult back the people who said it, it really destroyed me.

Don't want to stalk you man, but you speak right from my soul.

I did this in groundschool and nothing changed. So I did nothing in middleschool. But in hindsight I feel like it would have been my duty to at least try.

I am still insecure and triggered by shit that reminds me of this as well. How old are you, if I may ask? (I am 25)

Teachers should be purged tbh. Fucking traitors.

The teachers who don't act should be fired tbh

Don't want to stalk you man, but you speak right from my soul.

I did this in groundschool and nothing changed. So I did nothing in middleschool. But in hindsight I feel like it would have been my duty to at least try.

I am still insecure and triggered by shit that reminds me of this as well. How old are you, if I may ask? (I am 25)

Teachers should be purged tbh. Fucking traitors.
seems like we have a lot in common lol, am 20

If I could go back in time, I would stand up to the people that picked on me.

I wish death upon those who bullied me back in school.

Definitely, I would have fucked up each one, but I was too much of a pussy back then
Same. Sucks what happened with your teachers btw. They really screwed you over.

I regret not shooting up the school