Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Name one experience better than having hot passionate sex?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Does anything even compare?! :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

Winning a worldwide sporting event, like the Superball or World Cup

Based on most accounts, heroin is better than sex. Unfortunately your life as you know it is pretty much over the moment you try it, and no other copes work anymore.

having hot passionate sex on ecstasy
conquering a rivaling country
having a cold shower with a biceps/back pump
pelmeni with lots of garlic

Having hot passionate sex with 2 foids

Based on most accounts, heroin is better than sex. Unfortunately your life as you know it is pretty much over the moment you try it, and no other copes work anymore.
I smoked heroin for nearly 3 years and tried injection a few times. It is fucking overrated. Numbs out the bad shit completely and gives you the feeling of sipping hot chocolate in warm blankes, no matter if you're sitting in a public toilet at winter and your parents just died. But it is not that good in creating actually good feelings. 7/10 at best.
The danger is actually saying "thats it? I'm gonna use it casually and not get hooked"

Dictatorial Powers. Having all of those I've hated disappear by my secret police would make me feel like I'm on top of the world.

A 4 hour dose of pure MDMA. There is nothing in life that can top that feeling.

Have done heroin, never understood what the big deal was. Made me drowsy as fuck and felt. Cracked out after smoking it

So, having a daughter?
Wait I didn't know this was purely sexual related stuff. I thought OP meant general experiences, so I stated creation, because usually inventors/innovators feel happy when seeing others enjoy their works.

becoming a dutch citizen

holding hands and being young

Dictatorial Powers. Having all of those I've hated disappear by my secret police would make me feel like I'm on top of the world.
Why do you need a secret police ? If you're a dictator, you can disappear your enemies openly.
Only democracies work in the dark, because their actions are at odds with their constitutions.

Last edited:
Having hot passionate sex with 2 foids

Have done heroin, never understood what the big deal was. Made me drowsy as fuck and felt. Cracked out after smoking it
Did you felt nauseated and sleepy? simple curiosity.

Slaughtering everything in your path with a chainsaw

Did you felt nauseated and sleepy? simple curiosity.
I threw up the first time, they say everyone does when you take opiates for the first time. So I was expecting that, didnt feel nausea any other time. Just a feeling of sleepiness and being "cracked out" every other time. Didnt enjoy it tbh

I can't.

I don't do drugs, so I don't know about them.

Winning/earning a lot of money would feel good, because it means that you will have sex in the future.

Winning a sporting competition etc.? No way would it be a better experience.

Birth of an own child is on par, maybe.

Unironically that’s exactly how inceldom is, sex/romance is our drug and we can never get it.

defeating your opponent in battle

Hard to say cause I've never had hot passionate sex (duh :feelstastyman:)... I can only imagine that the euphoric highs I get from high doses of xanax wouldn't even come close to real intimate sex. Then again i haven't tried any other more potent psychoactive drugs like shrooms, LSD or XTC. Heard good things about LSD.

Finding out you won the lottery would be better

Having hot, passionate sex again.

Why do you need a secret police ? If you're a dictator, you can disappear your enemies openly.
Only democracies work in the dark, because their actions are at odds with their constitutions
Only retarded dictators like Nicolae Ceaușescu do that shit and look what happened to him. If you wanna live longer, you have to use a secret police to get rid of enemies because if you don't people will notice and you'll make powerful enemies like military generals whom are eager to succeed you.

Hard to say cause I've never had hot passionate sex (duh :feelstastyman:)... I can only imagine that the euphoric highs I get from high doses of xanax wouldn't even come close to real intimate sex. Then again i haven't tried any other more potent psychoactive drugs like shrooms, LSD or XTC. Heard good things about LSD.
Shrooms didn't feel that great for me overall. You start feeling nervous, then you become euphoric for a while, then you go full blown depression for a few days (in my experience)

Shrooms didn't feel that great for me overall. You start feeling nervous, then you become euphoric for a while, then you go full blown depression for a few days (in my experience)
Yeah I've heard some bad stories from friends about people having altered minds and personalities after taking shrooms.

Having sex on drugs

the birth of a child. dying a glorious death. recieving an award and praise for heroic actions.

Getting 3rd age on osrs

Being a part of the designing team of large scientific instruments like ITER and LHC and watching them have their first run.

Never began for empathycels
More like cuckcels
Yeah I've heard some bad stories from friends about people having altered minds and personalities after taking shrooms.
It will not change who you are, mostly just make you realize things you didn't about yourself, but for me it was only sadness and pain, of course.

A 4 hour dose of pure MDMA. There is nothing in life that can top that feeling.
I do miss those days. i'd space out in my room finally feeling good. The comedown / hangover sucks balls though.

having hot passionate sex on ecstasy
conquering a rivaling country
having a cold shower with a biceps/back pump
:what:
Will try all of the above
What pipe do you mean tho

literally nothing.

it's the peak of human experience, and yet we are denied it.