Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Name one experience better than having hot passionate sex?

Some good replies in here

I can't tell you. I'm a virgin.

being with god.

also this thread is greycel tier.Various chads and stacies have become celibates for god.Chads like mike tyson prefered to remain celibate so he could focus on his boxing carrer, then to fuck foids(search it up).

Winning a fight

I smoked heroin for nearly 3 years and tried injection a few times. It is fucking overrated. Numbs out the bad shit completely and gives you the feeling of sipping hot chocolate in warm blankes, no matter if you're sitting in a public toilet at winter and your parents just died. But it is not that good in creating actually good feelings. 7/10 at best.
The danger is actually saying "thats it? I'm gonna use it casually and not get hooked"
Interesting ngl, are you still on it?

Interesting ngl, are you still on it?
I stopped after cops caught me ordering from the netherlands over empiremarket. That was around early 2020. It was a pretty neat cope but kinda expensive. I could use it for 1-2 weeks straight but then I quit for a week or two so the withdrawl isn't that hard. It felt like being sick/cold with having a sunburn on your whole skin plus being in sweat for 2-3 days.

I stopped after cops caught me ordering from the netherlands over empiremarket. That was around early 2020. It was a pretty neat cope but kinda expensive. I could use it for 1-2 weeks straight but then I quit for a week or two so the withdrawl isn't that hard. It felt like being sick/cold with having a sunburn on your whole skin plus being in sweat for 2-3 days.
Did it change your mood or is it just physical pleasure like an orgasm? How much did it cost per month? Did you use the darkweb to order? Have you went on a rehabilitation clinic? If so what was it like?

Going ER and finally seeing your enemies heads explode

Did it change your mood or is it just physical pleasure like an orgasm? How much did it cost per month? Did you use the darkweb to order? Have you went on a rehabilitation clinic? If so what was it like?
This comparison of heroin to sex is a complete joke from popular culture. You get a rush of euphoria and comfort on the initial consumption, especially when banging it into your arm, but its not a kick, more a calm relaxtion that you have afterwards.
I restriced myself and used 1g of Heroin a week, so maybe 0,12g a day. I did it over the whole day/night to only have a little to mid-tier buzz. It cost me 30-35€ a gram. Everything less than 25€ isn't worth since its cut with coffeine, shredded CDs and rat shit. Some junkies use a few grams a day but those are hardcore addicted dead ends living of breaking into stores at night and changing the goods straight for heroin to consume over the day.
I would say if you use that much you can't function in a normal life anymore. Aside from that heroin works pretty well with still going to work/school normally and getting anything done. You just don't feel exhausted, anxious or worried anymore. No real impact on your senses whatsoever.

I feel like I was in control most of the time, compared to what people say about the evils of heroin. Though when I had H in my house, I would have to smoke it. I could not take even 1 day off, if I went to bed with just a little buzz, I got up a hour later to smoke some and try to sleep. It was comfy lying there in my bed all high and all warm, so I got up after another hour to smoke again. When I actively did heroin I slept maybe 2-3 hours a night because I spent the whole night smoking and just laying there. Nontheless waking up while being still on heroin is godlike. You know these commercials where people dance though their house playing air guitar and shit? Thats how you go to your alarm clock to turn it off at 6AM. You're not afraid of the day anymore. I prefered smoking it since I am kinda disgusted by sticking a needle with random street drugs in my vein, it was always a struggle to overcome myself and put it in.

Didn't need a clinic, from what I saw on forums, heroin facebook groups and a few junkies from my city: Most people getting addicted to hard drugs are terrible losers who couldn't handle their life even without drugs. Unless you're one of these 5g a day junkies, you can get rid of the habit without a clinic aswell for sure. But everytime I get frustrated and angry I think "damn I wish I could have some heroin now to numb it". I wouldn't recommend since it only numbs your problems and doesn't change them, but as a totally suicidal incel that doesn't care about my future and wanting to die anyway it seemed a good alternative. I wouldn't miss the experience though, I prefer living on the extreme than never having anything to remember from my youth.

Hope that wasn't too long, feel free to ask more, nobody knows about I do/did this aside from randoms from the internet.

I smoked heroin for nearly 3 years and tried injection a few times. It is fucking overrated. Numbs out the bad shit completely and gives you the feeling of sipping hot chocolate in warm blankes, no matter if you're sitting in a public toilet at winter and your parents just died. But it is not that good in creating actually good feelings. 7/10 at best.
The danger is actually saying "thats it? I'm gonna use it casually and not get hooked"
It's the withdrawals that sound really grim. It's bad enough coming down off of sweggers or coke. Skag sounds ten times worse than that.

It's the withdrawals that sound really grim. It's bad enough coming down off of sweggers or coke. Skag sounds ten times worse than that.
If you already hate coke withdrawls heroin is nothing for you.

I think what helped you is that you managed to limit your consumption, but the withdrawal sound brutal even at 1g, I don't even smoke weed or drink alchool, when i tried i got dizzy and sleepy, but opioids seems like relaxing and comforting instead.

Last edited:
Getting featured on IT.

There is none

you know amnesia the sex haver?

he told me jerking off mogs

however i am certain that cuddlign with a girl and her wanting to be urs is the best past time since ur brain is hardwired to enjoy it constantly

The sweet release of death

Based on most accounts, heroin is better than sex. Unfortunately your life as you know it is pretty much over the moment you try it, and no other copes work anymore.

considering my life is already over i kinda want to try it

Solving a hard problem

Based on most accounts, heroin is better than sex. Unfortunately your life as you know it is pretty much over the moment you try it, and no other copes work anymore.
ngl

Smoking weed or drinking alcohol with my family almost makes me forget about my sexlessness..

Probably cuddling after hot passionate sex

Spree shooter moment on some assholes.

Being the alien on another planet.

Hard carrying ur team in LoL while being on drugs

4000 dollar gaming laptop.

Or beating and raping a foid before discarding her like tissue paper

Reaching 30k posts on .co

It's hard to say wihtout having experienced it, but it is very satisfying defeating a worthy opponent in your preferred competition; especially in competition setting.