Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Name one right men have that women dont

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
I'm genuinely curious.

Tell me the rights women are fighting for.

Last edited:
The right of being able to commit suicide and no one caring

I don’t know, all I can say is we don’t have the right to be entitled to sex

Animal%2Bgif%2B00442.gif

Palate Mogs me to suicide.

none legally, biologically everything.

To be taken advantage of.

There aren't any, but I can name you a few rights men have that women shouldn't.

none legally, biologically everything.
Thats a cope. Testosterone is killing you. You live shorter. Yeah you get to be stronger but lol who cares females live a better life anyways.

Thats a cope. Testosterone is killing you. You live shorter. Yeah you get to be stronger but lol who cares females live a better life anyways.

Life of a female = getting thrashed by Chads

Lmao, cool, swallowing gallons of cum is indeed a nice life

Life of a female = getting thrashed by Chads

Lmao, cool, swallowing gallons of cum is indeed a nice life
You would enjoy it if you were a female tho. Just like how you would enjoy getting your dick sucked.

You would enjoy it if you were a female tho. Just like how you would enjoy getting your dick sucked.

Femoids have mental issues, they enjoy it because they’re insane

Its in their nature. They are submissive.

They are slaves. Being a slave is not cool. They live on easy mode, but they’re too stupid to make something nice on easy mode. All they do is show their asses and tits on OF and suck cocks

We have the right to get drafted against our will and die for our country in war time.

You can expose any foid as a mindless NPC by asking them this. Actually I'd do with 2 questions:

1) Do you think it's important for women to fight for more rights and equality?

(their natural NPC algorithm will compel them to answer "yes")

2) Which rights do you want women to have to make them more equal with men?

(this will short circuit the NPC programming and will result in a blank expressionless face)

Gorillas are so cute. Deadly and awesome, but sometimes they're adorable when eating or when a mother is holding its kid.
Finally a human who understands me

Here, take this. I dont give these out often but what you said was god damn based.

20200730 145948

20200730 165309

You can expose any foid as a mindless NPC by asking them this. Actually I'd do with 2 questions:

1) Do you think it's important for women to fight for more rights and equality?

(their natural NPC algorithm will compel them to answer "yes")

2) Which rights do you want women to have to make them more equal with men?

(this will short circuit the NPC programming and will result in a blank expressionless face)

Lmfao based.
Being stronger is awesome tbh. I'd rather be stronger and faster than be a woman and gargle chad cock.

Jews are poisoning American food with more estrogen. So that strength human men have is fading.

I'm glad I get all the food I need from the forest (and sometimes I steal from supermarkets at night)

Lmfao based.

Being stronger is awesome tbh. I'd rather be stronger and faster than be a woman and gargle chad cock.

Jews are poisoning American food with more estrogen. So that strength human men have is fading.
Being stronger, taller (unless you're very unlucky), and more athletic is probably the best thing with being a man. You're naturally on steroids compared to weak little holes. It's so easy to ragdoll females, only the law (which is enforced by men) is stopping me.

Not talking about T. I’m talking about intelligence and higher thinking in general

Being stronger, taller (unless you're very unlucky), and more athletic is probably the best thing with being a man. You're naturally on steroids compared to weak little holes. It's so easy to ragdoll females, only the law (which is enforced by men) is stopping me.
True tbh. Women are getting pretty uppity lately.

Its like they forget at any moment a man can knock them into the ozone layer with ease
Not talking about T. I’m talking about intelligence and higher thinking in general
True. But thats just biology. Its not a right they can complain about

(I mean they can and probably will, but you get what I'm saying)

The right of living a miserable, brutal, lonely and meaningless life and still being told you're privileged and women are the true victims.

The right to cock n balls

The right of being able to think critically, this is not a legal right, it's a natural right you have, as a man, you're smarter, physically stronger, and morally righteous.

feminism has no gone no holds bar power grab, there are no rights they are fighting for

no wait the right to unlimited privilege

oh no sadly this is an unending battle of "attainment", an everlasting Orwelian amorphous attainment of never escalating demands of entightlement

I think being a male is still better