Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Name one thing more painful and soul crushing than getting heightmogged by a foid

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Name just one thing. I bet you can’t do it. They’re all brutal, whether she’s tall and skinny, or tall and thick, or tall and landwhale.

Manletism is a curse. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. It’s truly a fate worse than death.

I was just heightmogged by a foid a few minutes ago. Inspired me to make this thread. I was wearing my lifts and was about 5’10.5” and she was about 2 inches taller then me.

Getting rejected by them

Getting rejected by them
Being manlet alreday means you’re rejected. That’s the writing on the wall. It’s unspoken, and that makes it even more painful. You don’t even register as human.

Somebody on here got strengthmogged by one

Getting heightmogged by a child.

I saw a woman who heightmogged me but she was ugly and 6’7 so yeah...getting jawmogged is worse for sure.

id fuck tall girl no problemo

Almost all foids I see >6'0 have extreme chicken legs with a giraffe neck, or they're like jabba the hut.

It doesn't feel bad, but then it hits me when I know they have infinitely more SMV than most men.

Seeing your brother take a girl into his bedroom.

Getting your soybreasts breastmogged by a foid.
jk

having your 13year old cousin get a gf and then humiliating you for not ever having a gf (true story btw)

having your 13year old cousin get a gf and then humiliating you for not ever having a gf (true story btw)
Imagine they both heightmogged you omg

It happened to me once. I got erect.

I love them taller than me. When I go to Ukraine I make sure they are at least 5'10. I pay of course.

I love them taller than me. When I go to Ukraine I make sure they are at least 5'10. I pay of course.
I love tall girls too, it just breaks that my heart that they don’t like me, they’d spit on me and laugh at me, but they’d get on their knees and drink a tall hot guy’s cum and piss, and thank him for the opportunity to do so.

Name just one thing. I bet you can’t do it. They’re all brutal, whether she’s tall and skinny, or tall and thick, or tall and landwhale.

Manletism is a curse. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. It’s truly a fate worse than death.

I was just heightmogged by a foid a few minutes ago. Inspired me to make this thread. I was wearing my lifts and was about 5’10.5” and she was about 2 inches taller then me.
I like tall foids. Call it a fetish if you will.
You are obsessed with height. I bet you think a deformedcel who is 6"3 is a chad JFL.

Ginger soy

But your sig is high iq about hybryistaphillia.

I like tall foids. Call it a fetish if you will.
You are obsessed with height. I bet you think a deformedcel who is 6"3 is a chad JFL.

View attachment 68924
I like em too, they just don’t like me and I have no chance no matter how much I want them. That’s why it hurts so much.

6’3” deformedcel isn’t chad, but he has it loads better than a short guy. He dodged manletism.
Height determines your dating pool. Face can always be fixed, height can not. Foids will pick a tall ugly guy over a short handsome guy. In the end, primitive nature comes out, and nothing beats fighting success.

I don’t preach height as much as I preach fighting success. Clooney is way more robust and way more high T than that soy cuck, even though he’s shorter.. Clooney can probabaly kill him.

Getting facemogged by Chad.

I like em too, they just don’t like me and I have no chance no matter how much I want them. That’s why it hurts so much.

6’3” deformedcel isn’t chad, but he has it loads better than a short guy. He dodged manletism.
Height determines your dating pool. Face can always be fixed, height can not. Foids will pick a tall ugly guy over a short handsome guy. In the end, primitive nature comes out, and nothing beats fighting success.
Just move to a country where the average height is short.

I love tall girls too, it just breaks that my heart that they don’t like me, they’d spit on me and laugh at me, but they’d get on their knees and drink a tall hot guy’s cum and piss, and thank him for the opportunity to do so.
Dispose your heart if you don't want to rope. My heart died at age 14.

Getting heightmogged by foids is ropefuel but it's better than getting mogged by chad IMO.

Getting dick mogged by 12 years old.
A chadlite in my school showed me back then, and it is still much bigger than mine today. I was paralized when i knew how much more mature he was.

I'm so used to it now it doesn't even phase me. My own (adoptive) mother height mogs me by a lot since she is around 5'7'' (and wears heals a lot so I see her at 5'9'') and I am 5'3''. Sucks having short genetics when everyone else in my family (but my adoptive nana) is tall as fuck (or is at least average. I'm the only short male). One of my female cousins is over 6 ft :feelsrope:

Getting dick mogged by 12 years old.
A chadlite in my school showed me back then, and it is still much bigger than mine today. I was paralized when i knew how much more mature he was.
Idk what dickmog is like , but it can’t possibly be more brutal than a heightmog

I hate going outside because of it, it makes me want to die or kill the foid. It is truly the ultimate humilation, I don't think anything makes me fill with rage as much as this particular thing does.

Getting height mogged by females is emasculating.
By the way, I even consider it kind of heightmogging if she's only like 2 or 3 inches shorter because she would be taller than you if she was born a male. 6 inch difference between a man and a woman is necessary in order to feel masculine.

When you’re a kid, you want to grow up to be tall, but you feel like it’s not so bad to be short, just not midget.. height seems more or less trivial, after all, how could the length of your body have any bearing on your dreams and goals? You’ll live a great life if you work hard for it, same as everyone else, you’ll spend your teens having relationships and having sex like everyone else, because we’re all equal.. then you’ll meet your soul mate, get married, have children, and live a fulfilling life filled with love and joy... that’s what you think your future is going to be like..

then you hit puberty and realize that height is quite literally life and death, and if not only affects every aspect of your life, but FORBIDS you from even HAVING aspects to your life.

Last edited:
Getting height mogged by females is emasculating.
By the way, I even consider it kind of heightmogging if she's only like 2 or 3 inches shorter because she would be taller than you if she was born a male. 6 inch difference between a man and a woman is necessary in order to feel masculine.
Yes thinking about this way makes it even worse, truly over for manlets.

Getting dickmogged by a tranny.

ask if she wants to arm wrestle

Somebody on here got strengthmogged by one

That's much more brutal than being heightmogged. Luckily, with training it can be overcome fairly quick.

I don't care about being heightmogged by femoids because I will be always stronger than them, as the vast majority of men are.

Getting strengthmogged by a foid.

When I was at at Dallas Fort Worth airport to go to Dubai, there was a group of Scandinavian foids that were like 6’2 and I was right BEHIND THEM!!! THE MOGGING WAS SO BAD! I still have nightmares.. imagine a 5’7 ugly Arab subhuman behind some 6’2 tall blonde Scandinavian goddesss. I was using my phone my head towards the floor there to avoid stares.. it never began.

Seeing a foid bench more than you can at the gym

Getting cucked

Where do you live? I get heightmogged by females more than a few times every day if I go outside.

Around whites it's pretty normal to get heightmogged even by females, nordic/germanic women seem to be giants as well.
They heightmog the shit out of many ethnics that look like midgets in comparison.

i wouldn't care about being heightmogged by her if i was fucking her