Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Name perfect words for each race of foid (serious)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
These are the words I've designated for all the races of foids. And I'm very very serious. I've actually put some thought into white foids in thinking up of words since I objectively view them as the worst. I can't ever escape these conclusions. It literally never fails.
Try to find the best words, on average that describes the average foid of each race. Sorry if I've pretty much named them all.

White foids = disdainful, contemptuous, evil, crude, arrogant, slobbish, degenerate, dumb, shallow, racists, hypocrites, narcissist, passive-aggressive, hostile, classist, witches, hags, banshees, vain, egotistic, ignorant, subjective

Asian foids = EASY SHAMELESS WHORES, pathetic, lowly, self-hating, ugly, internalizedracism, sad, low-self-esteem, treacherous, undignified, insecure, weak

Latina foids = airheaded, dumb, attitude, tits, ass, ghetto

Black foids = blunt, loud, masculine, degenerate, ghetto

I dont know much about Indian or middle eastern foids...

Kappa Foids: unapproachable, savage, no morals, hypergamous, unpredictable, rude, ugly, hostile, bad temper.

Download 1

>white woman
>racist
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: White women are unironically the reason your ass is able to be in California in OUR country while yelling about duh wypipo. Fucking christ I get every other name and label but I'll never ever understand how people can say women, and white women specifically, are racist or nazi or far right. Like JFC I wish dude, I wish. Would be a dream come true.

White foids = disdainful, contemptuous, evil, crude, arrogant, slobbish, degenerate, dumb, shallow, racists, hypocrites, narcissist, passive-aggressive, hostile, classist, witches, hags, banshees, vain, egotistic, ignorant, subjective

Asian foids = EASY SHAMELESS WHORES, pathetic, lowly, self-hating, ugly, internalizedracism, sad, low-self-esteem, treacherous, undignified, insecure, weak

Latina foids = airheaded, dumb, attitude, tits, ass, ghetto

I dont know much about Indian or middle eastern foids...

They're all garbage.

All females = whores

>white woman
>racist
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: White women are unironically the reason your ass is able to be in California in OUR country while yelling about duh wypipo. Fucking christ I get every other name and label but I'll never ever understand how people can say women, and white women specifically, are racist or nazi or far right. Like JFC I wish dude, I wish. Would be a dream come true.
They're just virtue signaling. Personally they want nothing to do with men who aren't Chad or Tyrone.

They're just virtue signaling. Personally they want nothing to do with men who aren't Chad or Tyrone.
Yeah but the virtue signalling should surely stop when they actually start importing apes from the 3rd world

Yeah but the virtue signalling should surely stop when they actually start importing apes from the 3rd world
This is why "white flight" is a thing. Mostly white women fleeing from all the ethnics they imported into 100% huhwhite gated communities :feelskek:

They only do it to be politically correct.
remember foids actually think they aren't racist nor lookist, but they are.
Women are mentally like children, water is wet.
ffs even a child wouldn't vote for a group of people who will directly ruin society. Like voting for a fire to burn down your house (and alot of the times literally).

I think its just brainwashing. Can't brainwash your genetics too bad (Although they are trying really fucking hard with all those pro racemixxing ads pulled off by (((((THE MEDIA)))) though

Organic portals

(All races)

foids vote in for asian men imports as a result of general immigration hoping for tryonnes and shit.
Foids are also inconsistent with their views.
Yeah and also to show solidarity to their "oppressed" noodle sisters fleeing from the evil riceman. I bet if you asked liberal women if they supported immigration of Asian males specifically they would say no.

Latino....RIPE.......white.....SOILED....black.....DISEASED

Humans are garbage

That thread along with your avi made me laugh, thanks.

White foids = disdainful, contemptuous, evil, crude, arrogant, slobbish, degenerate, dumb, shallow, hypocrites, narcissist, passive-aggressive, hostile, classist, witches, hags, banshees, vain, egotistic, ignorant, subjective
:yes:

Nah they're promoting all the border hopping in hopes of finding a Chad from another place with big cock & love to fuck over all the "ugly" white men at every opportunity.

For them it's like pan handling down at the creek for a nugget in the dirt.

Asian foids= race traitors of course!

Mulattas are a hybrid of the two...La Creatura.

Whores for all races

Toilet is perfect word for all the women regardless of race and ethnicity!